- 1 Ayushman Bharat call center inaugurated in Bengaluru
- 2 Former RBI Governor Bimal Jalan to head panel to select new CEA
- 3 Triple jumper Arpinder Singh 1st Indian to win medal at IAAF Continental Cup
- 4 SBI appoints Anshula Kant as Managing Director
- 5 ONGC finds oil, gas reserves in MP, West Bengal; to open 2 new basins in India
- 6 Latest Current Affairs
Ayushman Bharat call center inaugurated in Bengaluru
- The Ayushman Bharat call center has been inaugurated in Bengaluru by CEO of Ayushman Bharat, Dr. Indu Bhushan.
- The call center will run 24 hours a day and share information initially in English and Hindi.
- Nine more regional languages will be added later.
- Ayushman Bharat Yojana (or the National Health Protection Scheme) aims to create a healthy, capable and content India.
Former RBI Governor Bimal Jalan to head panel to select new CEA
- The Union Government has appointed former RBI governor Bimal Jalan to head a panel tasked with selecting India’s next chief economic advisor (CEA).
- This comes 2 months after CEA Arvind Subramanian resigned from office.
Triple jumper Arpinder Singh 1st Indian to win medal at IAAF Continental Cup
- Triple jumper Arpinder Singh has become the first Indian to win a medal at the IAAF Continental Cup.
- Singh won bronze at Ostrava in the Czech Republic.
SBI appoints Anshula Kant as Managing Director
- State Bank of India (SBI) has appointed Anshula Kant as Managing Director of the state-run bank.
- Kant has been appointed for a period of 2 years.
- Prior to this, Kant was the bank’s Deputy Managing Director.
- SBI now has four MDs: Anshula Kant, PK Gupta, DK Khara and Arijit Basu.
ONGC finds oil, gas reserves in MP, West Bengal; to open 2 new basins in India
- Oil and Natural Gas Corp (ONGC) has made oil and gas discoveries in Madhya Pradesh and West Bengal.
- This could lead to two new sedimentary basins in the country.