Aditi Mahavidyalaya Cut off (DU Cut-off) 2020: Aditi Mahavidyalaya is one of the best colleges under Delhi University(DU). Every year multiple cut-off lists are released and candidates all over India are offered admission on the basis of the 12th marks. Located in the North Delhi, Aditi Mahavidyalaya college offers various undergraduate courses to the candidates. The cutoff list of Aditi Mahavidyalaya is prepared on the basis of the availability of seats, number of applicants, highest and lowest marks scored and the previous year cut off marks. The second cut off for Aditi Mahavidyalaya is released now. You don’t need to go anywhere to check the Aditi Mahavidyalaya Second Cut off 2020. Stay tuned with us.
Aditi Mahavidyalaya College Cut Off Lists 2020
We will also provide you Aditi Mahavidyalaya College Cut Offs 2020 below when officials release it.
- Aditi Mahavidyalaya College 2nd Cut Off 2020 – Click Here to check
- Aditi Mahavidyalaya College 1st Cut Off 2020 – 10th October 2020 – The University of Delhi has released its First Cut off on 10th October 2020. DU Schedule for UG (Entrance-based and Merit-based) and PG admissions for the Academic Session 2020-21 has been released. Admission against 1st Cut Off starts from 12th October 2020.
- Aditi Mahavidyalaya College 3rd Cut Off 2020 – 26th October 2020
- Aditi Mahavidyalaya College 4th Cut Off 2020 – 02nd November 2020
- Aditi Mahavidyalaya College 5th Cut Off 2020 – 09th November 2020
Aditi Mahavidyalaya 2020 Admission Procedure
After the declaration of the Delhi University Admission Cut Off Lists by the University, candidates have to report to the college of his/her choice as per the schedule of the DU Admission.
Here the candidates, have to fill in the college form and the University Enrollment Form. Then the documents of the candidates will be verified and submitted and the payment of the admission fees is done.
If the candidates name is not available in the first cut-off list of any of the DU affiliated colleges then, they could be considered in the next upcoming list. So the candidates are requested to check the cut-off lists as soon as it is available on the desired college website.
Documents Required during Aditi Mahavidyalaya Counseling 2020
The documents that are required for DU Counselling 2019 is as follows-
- 10thClass Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- 12thClass Marksheet and passing certificate
- Graduation Marksheet and other certificates (for PG Courses)
- Recent Character Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport size self-attested photographs.
The Cut-Off lists are very important for each and every candidate as it decides the future of the candidate. The cut-off is the minimum number of marks that is secured in the XII Board Examination that allows a candidate to get a seat in his/her desired college. The cut-off mark is the limited bar/set decided by the College or the University to offer admission. If a candidate secures more than the cut-off mark or exacts to the cut-off marks that means that the candidate is selected/ qualified. Below the cut-off marks states that the candidate is not qualified.
Aditi Mahavidyalaya Cut off 2019
[cutoff collection=’du’ query=’L =2019 :: B = Aditi Mahavidyalaya (W)’ tableheading=’Aditi Mahavidyalaya (W) Cut Offs 2019′ ]
Aditi Mahavidyalaya Cut off 2018
[cutoff collection=’du’ field=’A,C,D,E,F,G,H,I’ query=’L =2018 :: B = Aditi Mahavidyalaya (W)’ tableheading=’Aditi Mahavidyalaya (W) Cut Offs 2018′ ]
Aditi Mahavidyalaya Year Cut Off 2017
The Cut off list of Aditi Mahavidyalaya is not yet released. Interested candidates can go through the Aditi Mahavidyalaya previous year cut off list given below: