AFCAT Recruitment 2018: AFCAT application form has been released by Indian Air Force for the appointment of suitable candidates against the available vacancies. Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria have the opportunity to fill the Indian air force application form 2018. Applications should be filled by interested and eligible candidates only for AFCAT recruitment. Candidates can apply for AFCAT 2018 recruitment by submitting the application form on or before the prescribed last date.
Update: The admit card of AFCAT Recruitment has been released. Candidates who have filled the application form can download admit card by using the link given below.
Important Dates of AFCAT Recruitment 2018
|AFCAT notification release date||30/05/2018|
|Indian Air Force application form 2018 begins||16/06/2018|
|Last date to apply for AFCAT 2018||15/07/2018|
|Last date to pay AFCAT application fee||15/07/2018|
|AFCAT Admit Card released||02/08/2018|
|Air force Exam Date||Will be notified|
AFCAT Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018
Candidates desiring to apply for AFCAT Recruitment should meet the essential qualification. Candidates are advised to read AFCAT notification 2018 completely to know about the eligibility criteria in a detailed manner. The application form of non-eligible candidates will not be accepted. The required qualification to apply for AFCAT 2018 Recruitment can be checked from below.
For More Details – Download Official Notification PDF
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in the relevant field from a recognised University.
- The minimum age of a candidate should be 20 years and maximum age is 26 years. Candidates of the reserved categories will get the benefit of age relaxation as per the rules of Government.
AFCAT Application Form 2018
Indian Air Force application form has been released in online mode and eligible candidates can only fill the application form. Candidates have to visit careerindianairforce.cdac.in OR afcat.cdac.in to fill the application form. AFCAT application form should be filled by candidates with true details only. It is important to fill air force application form 2018 to participate in the recruitment process. A candidate should read AFCAT notification completely to avoid mistakes at the time of filling the application form. Such candidates who will submit their application form with incorrect details, their application form will be rejected without intimation to the particular candidate.
The steps to fill the AFCAT Application form is mentioned below.
Step 1: Sign Up
- A Candidate has to visit Indian Airforce website or Click on the link given on this page.
- Mention your full name same as recorded in the High School Certificate.
- Mention your Father’s full name same as recorded in the High School Certificate.
- Mention your Mother’s full name same as recorded in the High School Certificate.
- Enter a valid email id in the given space.
- Enter a valid mobile number in the given space.
- Select a secret question from the drop down menu.
- Fill a secret answer in response to the secret question.
- Enter the given Captcha in the given space.
- After filling all the information, verify the filled in details.
- Click on the ‘Sign Up’ button to register yourself.
- The candidate will receive ‘email id’ and ‘password’ on the registered email and mobile number.
Step 2: Login
- Use your email id and password to login again.
- Fill your gender (Male/Female) in the given column.
- Select your Caste category (Gen/OBC/SC/ST).
- Fill the details of High School, Intermediate, Graduation such as Name of the Board/University, Passing Year, Marks Scored etc.
- Fill your complete Correspondance address and Permanent Address in the given space.
- Upload your recent Photo and Signature in the required size and format.
- Make payment of the application fee by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- Take the printout of filled in AFCAT application form and keep it safe for further use.
AFCAT 2018 Application Fee
Candidates can check AFCAT 2018 Application Fee details from the table given below.
|Name of the Category||Application Fees|
|NCC Special Entry||Exempted|
AFCAT Admit Card 2018
AFCAT admit card release date has been released. The admit card is available in online mode on the website of Indian Air Force. Candidates have to use AFCAT Login details to download their admit card for appearing in the examination. The admit card is an important certificate for all candidates to participate in the AFCAT Recruitment process. All candidates have to carry admit card with them at the examination venue. Any candidate who forgets to bring admit card will not be allowed to sit for the examination. Candidates will be informed via registered mobile number and email id for downloading Indian air force admit card. So all candidates should keep their registered mobile number and email id working until the recruitment process gets over.
AFCAT Recruitment Exam Details
The exam of AFCAT Recruitment will be conducted for the selection of the suitable candidate. AFCAT examination date is not decided till now but candidates will get to know about it soon. Candidates are advised to check the website of indian air force regularly for the updates. All candidates who will submit the application form have to appear in the exam as it is the first stage of the recruitment.
Candidates will be able to check AFCAT result after the commencement of the examination. The result will be released in online mode on the website- afcat.cdac.in. Candidates have to use their AFCAT Login details such as email id and password to check their result. AFCAT Recruitment result will carry marks obtained and the rank secured by a candidate in the examination.