The Office of the Director General of Police, Arunachal Pradesh Government has released notification for the Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment of MTS (Civil Police/ AAP Bn/ IRBN) Vacancy Posts in Arunachal Pradesh. Candidates who are interested and satisfy the eligibility criteria can go through this notification and apply for the arunachal pradesh police post recruitment.
- 1 Important Dates For Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018
- 2 Eligibility Criteria For AP Police Post Recruitment
- 3 Vacancy Details of Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment
- 4 Application Fees and Mode of Payment For Police Post Recruitment of Arunachal Pradesh
- 5 Salary Structure For Arunachal Pradesh Police Posts Job 2018
- 6 Application Forms For AP (Arunachal Pradesh) Police MTS Recruitment 2018
- 7 Recruitment/Selection Procedure For Arunachal Pradesh Police Jobs
Important Dates For Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018
The last date for the receipt of the Application Form is 31st May 2018 (17:00 Hours)
Eligibility Criteria For AP Police Post Recruitment
Age-Limit and Nationality
The minimum age of the candidate must be 18 years and the maximum age of the candidate must be 28 years as on 01-01-2018.
The Upper Age Limit is relaxable for 5 years for APST Candidates.
The candidate’s Nationality must be Indian.
Candidates must have passed VIII (8th) Standard/ Class.
Vacancy Details of Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment
Vacancies are available for Civil Police, AAP Bn, ans IRBN.
Name of the Posts
Number of Vacancies
Application Fees and Mode of Payment For Police Post Recruitment of Arunachal Pradesh
Application Fees for General Category is Rs 40/-
Application Fees for APST- Rs 10/-
Mode of Payment- Through Treasury Challan.
Salary Structure For Arunachal Pradesh Police Posts Job 2018
Level-1 in the Pay Matrix of Rs 18, 000- Rs 56, 900/-
Application Forms For AP (Arunachal Pradesh) Police MTS Recruitment 2018
Candidates can download the AP Police MTS Recruitment Application Form from the Official website of Arunachal Pradesh Police.
Offline Mode of Application
|Some Important Information|
|Total Vacancies||220 Posts|
|Offline Application Form||Click Here !|
|Official Notification||Click Here !|
|Official Website||Click Here !|
Recruitment/Selection Procedure For Arunachal Pradesh Police Jobs
- Trade Examination
The Trade Examination will be conducted before the written examination. This will be qualifying in nature. Candidates who do not set a bench mark will be eliminated in the process and will not be allowed to appear the written examination. The Trade Test will be conducted as per the following distribution.
Trade Knowledge, Skills and Innovation and Presentation-
Good, Average, and Poor
The Minimum benchmark to qualify the Trade Test is Average. Candidates who secured below average will not be able to appear the Written Examination.
- Written Examination
- Questions will be asked from General English, General Knowledge, and Elementary Mathematics.
- Each section carries 100 marks.
- Total Alloted- 300 marks
- The minimum passing marks in written examination- 33% in each subject and 45% in aggregate.
- There will be no negative marking.
- After the completion of the trade test and written test, a merit list will be prepared on the basis of all the overall marks secured in the written test.
- Selected candidates will be called for a Medical Examination conducted by a Medical Board and Satisfactory Verification of Character and Antecedent.
To get the complete details of the Recruitment, candidate can go through the Official Notification released by Arunachal Pradesh Police.