Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited is a Joint venture of Government of India and Government of Karnataka. It is a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) which has the responsibility of implementing the Metro Rail in Bangalore city. BMRCL has announced the recruitment drive for the Assistant Executive Engineers and Assistant Engineers on 1st August 2018. BMRCL is also known as Namma Metro has announced BMRCL Recruitment 2018 in its official notification No. BMRCL/75 / ADM/ 2018 / PRJ on August 1st, 2018. The applications for the Recruitment drive has already started and will end at 4:00 PM on 31st August 2018. Candidates are advised to go through the article and find all the necessary details regarding the BMRCL Assistant Executive Engineer/ Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018.
BMRCL will be selecting the candidates in the Project Wing on the contractual basis for approximately 3 years and the contract may be extended after the allotted time period. Candidates who are keen on applying for the recruitment drive should visit the official website www.english.bmrc.co.in to apply for the post. There are 99 vacancies together in both categories that have been announced by the BMRCL. BMRCL Assistant Executive Engineers have 31 vacant posts whereas BMRCL Assistant Engineers have 68 vacant posts to apply. Candidates must remember that the submission of BMRCL Application Form is till 31st August valid. Any BMRCL Recruitment Application 2018 submitted after the last date will not be accepted.
Important Dates of BMRC Recruitment 2018
|Organizing Authority||Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation (BMRCL)|
|Job Type||Railway Engineer|
|Posts available||Assistant Executive Engineers,|
|Date of Release of Notification||01/08/2018|
|Date of Application procedure starting||01/08/2018|
|Date of Application procedure ending||31/08/2018|
|Download link for Notification||Click here|
Download BMRCL Official Notification PDF 2018
Bangalore Metro Recruitment 2018 ) Online Application
Candidates interested in the BMRCL Recruitment 2018 must read the official notification before advancing to the BMRCL application form filling. It is necessary that the candidates go through the desired eligibility criteria. The candidates who clear the BMRCL eligibility criteria will only be eligible to apply for the BMRCL Recruitment 2018. Candidates who do not follow the required eligibility criteria but fill the application forms, their BMRCL Recruitment Application will be rejected. The application forms must be filled online and the printout of the confirmed application must be sent to the authorities.
How to Apply for Nammo Metro Recruitment 2018 Application
- Candidate should visit the official website – www.english.bmrc.co.in.
- Candidate should click on the “Careers” tab that will redirect them to the recruitment availability page of BMRCL.
- Candidate should navigate through the link to view the official notification.
- Candidate must go through the complete notification to find all the necessary details about the application procedure to avoid any disqualification of BMRCL Application Form 2018.
- Candidate should navigate through the link “ Click Here to Apply Online”, for applying for the recruitment drive.
- Candidate should go through the instructions, and advance to the link of “Application Form”.
- Candidate should select the Notification Number and Post Name for which they are applying. The relevant Application form will be opened.
- Candidate should fill in all the mandatory fields on the application form. And submit the details after verification.
- Candidate should take the printout of the Application form on an A4 size white sheet of paper, and forward it along with the relevant documents in support of qualification and experience to the following address:
General Manager (HR),
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited,
III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H. Road,
Shanthinagar, Bangalore 560027.
- On the envelope, the candidate must mention “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ……..” (whichever the post candidate has applied for).
Eligibility Criteria For BMRCL Recruitment Application 2018
It is necessary that the candidates go through the desired eligibility criteria. The candidates who clear the BMRCL eligibility criteria will only be eligible to apply for the BMRCL Recruitment 2018.
The candidate applying must be of Indian National.
The candidate must not be more than 40 years of age for Asst. Executive Engineer. 35 years is the maximum age limit for the candidates applying for Asst. Engineer.
For Asst. Exe. Engineer:
- The candidate must have a B.E./ B.Tech in Civil Engineering.
- The candidate must have the minimum of 8 yrs of experience in large infrastructure project execution.
- Candidates with the experience in Metro Design and construction for Viaduct/Stations/Underground station/ Tunneling with TBMs, ballastless track will be preferred.
For Asst. Engineer:
- The candidate must have a B.E./ B.Tech or Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- The candidates with the Bachelor’s degree should have the minimum of 5 yrs experience in design and construction supervision and other activities such as supervision, piling casting yard, launching of girders U/G structures and tunneling, track linking in large infrastructure projects. Candidates with experience in metro construction will be preferred.
- The Diploma holders must have a minimum of 8 yrs of experience in design, construction supervision and other activities such as supervision, piling casting yard, launching of girders, U/G structures and tunneling, track linking in large infrastructure Projects.
- Candidates with experience in Metro construction will be preferred.
Conditions for the Ex-Employee of BMRCL Applying for the BMRCL (Nammo Metro)2018
- For Asst. Executive Engineer: The ex Employee must have a minimum of 2yrs experience in the post-Assistant Engineer in BMRCL including the eligibility conditions mentioned above.
- For Assistant Engineer: The ex Employee must have a minimum of 2 yrs experience in the post of Sub Engineer in BMRCL including the eligibility conditions mentioned above.
The candidates who successfully get appointed to the BMRCL Recruitment 2018 will be receiving the following pay grade.
|Post||Consolidated remuneration Excluding Allowances|
|Assistant Executive Engineer||Rs. 55860/-|
|Assistant Engineer||Rs 48280/-|
Along with the above remuneration, employees will be provided with medical and personal accident insurance covered. They will also be given the contribution to the superannuation fund, CUG mobile facility, and conveyance allowance as per the rules of Company.
- Candidates must submit the educational qualification proof documents, Experience proof documents along with the application form to the above address. Failure to submit the copies of documents will invite the disqualification of such candidate at any level of recruitment.
- BMRCL may increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
- BMRCL reserves the right to Physically test the candidates to assess fitness or otherwise of the selected candidates.
- BMRCL will not be responsible for any damage/ injury/ loss to the individual if any sustained during the entire recruitment process and journey.