Bhagini Nivedita College Cut Off 2020: Bhagini Nivedita college is one of the well-known colleges under Delhi University. Every year multiple cut off lists are released for the candidates interested to take admission in this college. Candidates are offered admission if they meet the cutoff set by the college. Bhagini Nivedita College cut off list are different for different categories of the students. The first cut off for Bhagini Nivedita College is available now. The Authorities released 2nd cut off for Bhagini Nivedita College on 19th October 2020. Check the second cut off here. Students don’t need to go anywhere to check the Bhagini Nivedita College Cut Off 2020. Stay tuned with us.
Bhagini Nivedita College Cut Off Lists 2020
We will also provide you Bhagini Nivedita College Cut Offs 2020 below when officials release it.
- Bhagini Nivedita College 2nd Cut Off 2020-21 Declared Click Here
- Bhagini Nivedita College 1st Cut Off 2020 – 10th October 2020 – The University of Delhi has released its First Cut off on 10th October 2020. DU Schedule for UG (Entrance-based and Merit-based) and PG admissions for the Academic Session 2020-21 has been released. Admission against 1st Cut Off starts from 12th October 2020.
- Bhagini Nivedita College 3rd Cut Off 2020 – 26th October 2020
- Bhagini Nivedita College 4th Cut Off 2020 – 2nd November 2020
- Bhagini Nivedita College 5th Cut Off 2020 – 9th November 2020
Bhagini Nivedita College Admission 2020 Procedure
After the declaration of the Delhi University Admission Cut Off Lists by the University, candidates have to report to the college of his/her choice as per the schedule of the DU Admission.
Here the candidates, have to fill in the college form and the University Enrollment Form. Then the documents of the candidates will be verified and submitted and the payment of the admission fees is done.
If the candidates name is not available in the first cut-off list of any of the DU affiliated colleges then, they could be considered in the next upcoming list. So the candidates are requested to check the cut-off lists as soon as it is available on the desired college website.
Documents Required during Bhagini Nivedita College Counseling 2020
The documents that are required for Bhagini Nivedita College Counselling 2020 is as follows-
- 10thClass Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- 12thClass Marksheet and passing certificate
- Graduation Marksheet and other certificates (for PG Courses)
- Recent Character Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport size self-attested photographs.
The Cut-Off lists are very important for each and every candidate as it decides the future of the candidate. The cut-off is the minimum number of marks that is secured in the XII Board Examination that allows a candidate to get a seat in his/her desired college. The cut-off mark is the limited bar/set decided by the College or the University to offer admission. If a candidate secures more than the cut-off mark or exacts to the cut-off marks that means that the candidate is selected/ qualified. Below the cut-off marks states that the candidate is not qualified.
Bhagini Nivedita College Cut Off 2019
[cutoff collection=’du’ query=’L =2019 :: B = Bhagini Nivedita College (W)’ tableheading=’Bhagini Nivedita College (W) Cut Offs 2019′ ]
Bhagini Nivedita College Cut Off 2018
[cutoff collection=’du’ field=’A,C,D,E,F,G,H,I’ query=’L =2018 :: B = Bhagini Nivedita College (W)’ tableheading=’Bhagini Nivedita College (W) Cut Offs 2018′ ]
Bhagini Nivedita College Cut Off 2017
Bhagini Nivedita College Cutoff list is prepared on the factors like availability of seats, number of applicants, highest and lowest marks scored, previous year cut off trend. The cut off list for the Bhagini Nivedita College is released yet. Interested candidates can the previous year cut off list in the table below.