Bihar Student Credit Card Yojna 2020 – There are various students in our country who are unable to continue their education due to lack of money. Bihar Government takes a major step for such students. For such students, the Bihar Government launched a scheme Bihar Student Credit Card Yojna. It was launched on 2 October 2016 by the chief minister of Bihar Nitish Kumar. Candidates who passed class 12 examinations can avail the benefit of Bihar Student Credit Card Yojna. Under the BSCCS 2020 scheme, poor students will get a loan from the bank for their further studies. Students can apply for Bihar Student Credit Card 2020 in online mode. Read the complete article to know more about Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme 2020 like Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Bihar Student Credit Card Loan Interest Rate, Bihar Student Credit Card Status Kaise check kare, etc.
Bihar Student Credit Card Latest News
25/01/2020 : “BSCC 2020 Applicant can view the status of his/ her BSCC Loan application from the “Applicant Support Portal”.Applicant can get all details of his/her BSCC loan application from their login here. BSCC Applicant is advised to use same Login Id & Password what it is used in MNSSBY Portal for knowing the status of his/her BSCC Loan Application.If applicant wants to modify his own details than kindly contact to their respective DRCC”
- 1 Bihar Student Credit Card Yojna 2020 Overview
- 2 Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 3 Bihar Student Credit Card Course List 2020
- 4 Procedure to Apply Online for Bihar Student Credit Card Yojna 2020
- 5 Loan Approval Process for Bihar Student Credit Card Yojna 2020
- 6 Required Documents for Bihar Student Credit Card Yojna
- 7 How to check Bihar Student Credit Card Yojna 2020 Status Online
- 8 Objectives of Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme 2020
Bihar Student Credit Card Yojna 2020 Overview
|Scheme Name||Bihar Student Credit Card Yojna|
|Bihar Student Credit Card Helpline Number||1800-345-6444|
|Name of the State||Bihar|
Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must know the Eligibility Criteria to apply for Bihar Student Credit Card 2020. Your loan will not be approved if you violate any term and condition of the government. Eligibility Criteria defines all the parameters which are necessary for the approval of the Bihar Student Credit Card.
- Only Bihar students are eligible to apply for BSCC 2020.
- To avail the benefits of the Bihar Student Credit Card Yojna 2020 age limit is a maximum of 25 Years.
- Only those candidates who are studying in Bihar Institutes including students from institutions recognized from the Bihar School Exam Committee, Central Board of Secondary Education or Equivalent boards, Institutions recognized by Bihar State Sanskrit Education Board and Bihar State Madarsa Board can apply for BSCC 2020.
- Bihar Student Credit Card 2020 Eligibility may vary for different card issuers, basis their eligibility guidelines. However, the broad criteria are parallel.
Bihar Student Credit Card Course List 2020
First of all, we all need to thanks to the Bihar Government who took great initiative to help financially poor students. However, Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana 2020 is applicable for almost all higher education like B.Tech, Pharmacy, Polytechnique and various other courses. You can check all the courses in the following table. Check Bihar Student Credit Course Course List in the following table.
|Degree/Diploma in Aeronautical, Pilot Training, Shipping||Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine and Surgery (B.V.M.S.)|
|Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S)||Polytechnique|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy||Bachelor of Fine Arts (B.F.A.)|
|BL/LLB (5 Year integrated Course)||B.Sc. (Nursing)|
|Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)||M.B.B.S.|
|B.Tech, B.E., B.Sc. (Engineering-all branches)||Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.)|
|Bachelor in Yoga (Entry Level+2Pass)||Diploma in Food & Beverage Services|
|B.A./B.Sc.-B||Diploma in Hotel Management (Three Year) (I.H.M. Course)|
|Hotel Management and Catering Technology||M.Sc/M.Tech Integrated course|
|Diploma in Food Processing/ Food Production||Hospital and Hotel Management|
|B.Tech/B.E. for laterally admitted candidates having degree of three years diploma courses approved by the State Technical Education Council||Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (B.H.M.C.T.)|
|B.Sc. (Agriculture)||B.Sc. (Library Science)|
|Bachelor of Architecture||Bachelor of Mass Communication/Mass Media/Journalism|
|B.Sc. in Fashion Technology/Designing/Apparel Designing/Footwear Designing||Bachelor of Physical Education (B. P. Ed.)|
|B.Sc. (Agriculture)||Diploma in Food, Nutrition/ Dietetics|
|B.Sc. (Information Technology/Computer Application/Computer Science)||M.C.A.|
|Bachelor of Occupational Therapy||B.Sc. (Library Science)|
|Bachelor of Mass Communication/Mass Media/Journalism||Bachelor of Physiotherapy|
|Bachelor of Dental Surgery (B.D.S.)||Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery (B.H.M.S.)|
|General Nursing Midwifery (G.N.M)||M.A., M.Sc., M.Com (All subject)|
|B.A., B.Sc., B.Com. (All subject)||Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery (B.U.M.S)|
Procedure to Apply Online for Bihar Student Credit Card Yojna 2020
In this section, we describe the procedure to apply for loan. This will be helpful for those who are not aware of the process to apply for Bihar Student Credit Card 2020 Yojna. The candidate just needs to follow the below-written guidelines to apply for Bihar Student Credit Card Yojna.
- Head to the official website i.e http://www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in/.
- You will be redirected to the homepage.
- Register yourself as a new user.
- Enter the basic details in the Application Form.
- You will receive an OTP (One Time Password) on your registered mobile number and email id.
- After entering the OTP, a new form will open on the screen where the student will need to submit personal details.
- After submitting all the personal details like Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Document, etc you will see 3 options on the screen.
- Select the student credit card from those options and fill details in a new form.
- Carefully check all the entered details click on the submit button.
- Unique ID Number will be sent on the registered mobile number after successfully submitted the form.
- In last take a printout of the Application Form for the proof purpose.
Loan Approval Process for Bihar Student Credit Card Yojna 2020
After submitting all the documents the government will verify them. The verification process takes 15 days after submitting the documents. The details will be shared with the banks then it’s up to the bank whether they approve or disapprove the loan. The reason for approval or disapproval of the loan will be shared by the bank with the candidate through SMS on the registered mobile number provided by them at the time of registration. When the loan is approved, the student will need to visit the bank branch to complete the formalities.
Required Documents for Bihar Student Credit Card Yojna
The student will require the following documents at the time of filling the Application Form for BSCCS 2020. Your form will be rejected if you upload any kind of invalid documents.
- 12th Marksheet
- Resident Certificate of the Candidate
- Approve Course Structure
- Selection Proof from recognized Institute for Higher Education
- A detailed document of fee for higher education, issued by Institute
- PAN Card of the Candidate
- Self-attested copies of application form along with passport size photographs
- Last 6 Months Statements of Parents Bank account
- Family income certificate of last year
- Last 6 months Bank Statement
- Other documents like AADHAR Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc
How to check Bihar Student Credit Card Yojna 2020 Status Online
Students can check their BSCC 2020 status online at the official website. There are various candidates who have doubts in their mind ” Bihar Student Credit Card Status Kase Check Kare”. You just need to follow the steps written below.
- Go to the official website i.e www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in.
- On the homepage click on the “Application Status Link”.
- Enter Aadhar Number or Registration Number asked at the portal.
- Click on the submit button.
- Your Application Status will appear on the screen.
Objectives of Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme 2020
The objective of Bihar Student Credit Card 2020 Yojna is as follows –
- To improve the literacy rate in Bihar State. There are large number of students in the Bihar who drop out after 10th-12th class due to lack of money. With the help of Bihar Student Credit Card Yojna, they can continue their education.
- To promote the hidden talent in the state. BSCC goal is to bring students from all over the state under this scheme by the year 2021.
- Student don’t need to go round the bank for the loan. The loan process will complete for this scheme within a month.
- There will be a negligible interest rate on Bihar Student Credit Card loan.
2 CommentsAdd a Comment
My name is Raushan Kumar. Can I get loan from Bihar Student credit card for GIBS Busubess School Bangalore?
Go through the complete article for more information related to Bihar Student Credit Card.