CCC Online Form is available on its Official Website. If you are applying for CCC Online Exam for the first time then go through this article. The article will provide the complete information about CCC Online Form 2018.
Before heading to know about CCC Online Form, let us know about CCC Course first.
What is a CCC Course?
CCC stands for Course on Computer Concepts. This is a very popular computer literacy course. This is mainly a certificate level course that aims in joining the Government Sector or other IT Platforms. The course provides a basic general knowledge of computers to the people. CCC Exam is conducted by a Government Organization named DOEACC which is now National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT). The Organization is an Autonomous Scientific Society under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (Mo&IT), Government of India. The Organization provides a passing certificate after the completion of the course. The Organization has authorized many non-informal institutes to give the course.
The Course Duration for CCC is 80 Hours which is completed in 3 months by the Institutes who are under DOEACC. After the completion of the course, one should be able to perform the basic activities using computers such as Business/ Personal Letters, viewing information on the Internet (on the web), receiving and sending emails etc.
- CCC/BCC/CCCP/ECC Examination for February 2019 Registration is open from 1st November 2018 to 30th November 2018.
CCC Online Exam Details
|NIELIT||National Institute of Electricity and Information Technology|
|Course Name||Course on Computer Concepts (CCC)|
|Duration of the Course||80 hours|
|Examination Date||The exam will be conducted every month|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Examination Fee||Rs. 500/-|
CCC Online Form (Registration)
- Candidates can apply for CCC Online Form by visiting the Official Website.
- Candidates can apply for July Month Cycle for CCC Course. Candidates can apply from 1stday of November month to the last day of the November month (30th)
- Links for Online Form of CCC Course is given below.
How to Apply for CCC Online Form
The Online Application Form is available online on the Official Website. The step by step procedure to fill in the Online Form is given below. Before filling the online application form, candidates must read the instructions set first if they fit the eligibility criteria or not.
Also, check here for CCC Course Syllabus 2018
Since this is an Online Application Form, candidates have to send the scanned copies of photograph, signature and left – hand thumb impression. The scanned files must not exist more than 50 Kb. The dimensions of the photograph must be 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm. The steps to fill the online form is as follows:
- Visit the Official Website – student.nielit.in
- Click on the Apply Online and read the instructions
- Click on the checkbox and click on “I Agree” button.
- Now fill in all the details in the Online Form
- Upload the Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression
- Type the Security Code in the Box.
- Finally, Check the Declaration Box and click on the “Submit Button” to submit the Online Form.
- After the submission of the online form take the printout of the application form and keep it safe for future reference.
One cannot modify the application form after the submission of the online form. You need to pay again and fill in the application form again.
Important Dates of CCC Online Form 2018
|Examination Month||Date of commencement of submission of online exam form and fee by candidates at NIELIT||Last date for submission of Online exam form and fee by candidates at NIELIT||Date of commencement of the examination|
|February||November 01||December 31||1st Saturday of February|
|March||January 01||January 31||1st Saturday of March|
|April||February 01||February 28/29||1st Saturday of April|
|May||March 01||March 31||1st Saturday of May|
|June||April 01||April 30||1st Saturday of June|
|July||May 01||May 31||1st Saturday of July|
|August||June 01||June 30||1st Saturday of August|
|September||July 01||July 31||1st Saturday of September|
|October||August 01||August 31||1st Saturday of October|
|November||September 01||September 30||1st Saturday of November|
|December||October 01||October 31||1st Saturday of December|
Eligibility Criteria for CCC Course
The candidates can appear the NIELIT CCC Course Examination through following three modes and the eligibility criteria for each code is as follows:
- Candidates sponsored by NIELIT approved Institutes permitted to conduct CCC Course- irrespective of any Educational Qualifications.
- Candidates sponsored by the Government Recognized Schools/ Colleges having obtained a Unique Identity Number from NIELIT for conducting CCC- irrespective of the educational qualifications.
- Direct Applicants (without essentially undergoing the Accredited Course or without being sponsored by a Government Organized School/ College irrespective of the Educational Qualification.
CCC Course Duration
- The Course Duration for 80 Hours which is completed in 3 months by the Institutes who are under DOEACC.
CCC Online Examination Fees
- The Examination Fee for CCC is Rs 500/- + Service Tax as applicable. Candidates can make the payment of the application form online through NEFT/ RTGS/ CSC- SPV/ Credit Credit/Debit Card/ Net Banking.
The Examination is conducted in many centers all over India. Candidates have an option to select the centers as per their convenience in the Online Form. Candidates must fill in the online application form carefully.
CCC 2018 Important Links
Fee Pay Instruction
CCC Admit Card