NIELIT CCC New Syllabus 2022: Computer Certificate Course (CCC) Exam Syllabus 2022 NIELIT Course Exam Pattern 2022 NIELIT CCC Courses Exam Latest Exam Syllabus and Pattern Download. The Full-Form of CCC is Course on Computer Concepts. In the end section of the article, students can view detail and the full syllabus of CCC/BCC/CCC/CCC Plus/ECC courses. We also provided the best study material in this article to prepare for CCC exam in this article. You can also solve CCC Mock Test 2022 here to boost up your preparation. Go through the complete article.
CCC Online Form is available for NIELIT CCC April Exam 2022 on its Official Website. The last date of the online application form for CCC is 28th February 2022. Only a few days are left to apply for CCC Online Test 2022. The New Syllabus is available for CCC Course Exam 2022. In this article, we are providing NIELIT CCC Course New Syllabus 2022 pdf for download. Check the recent changes and latest updates in the CCC 2022 Syllabus in the article. We also provided the previous year’s CCC Question Paper and the best study material in this article below for better preparation of the exam.
Click Here to check CCC September/October Result 2022.
CCC Book Pdf 2022 Download in Hindi and English
Hello Student, Today we have brought such a book which will be very useful for you in the CCC 2022 exam, as well as beneficial for such students who have problems either in English or in Hindi while preparing for CCC. That is why the book we brought today is in both Hindi and English.
NIELIT conducts various courses under the Digital Literacy Program under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. Some of its courses are ECC, BCC, CCC, CCC+, and ECC. All these courses are mandatory for different jobs essential qualifications. The courses are offered by many Institutions. These exams are conducted every month commencing from 1st Saturday. In this article, you can download the CCC 2022 Syllabus pdf provided below.
CCC Online Exam Details 2022
|NIELIT||National Institute of Electricity and Information Technology|
|Course Name||Course on Computer Concepts (CCC)|
|Course Duration||80 hours|
|Examination Date||The exam will be conducted every month|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Examination Fee||Rs. 500/-|
NIELIT CCC Exam Pattern 2022
- The Exam will contain Multiple Type Objective Questions
- There will be total 100 Questions
- Passing Certificate will be awarded to the candidate who secures minimum of 50% marks.
- The Certificate will not have any marks, it will have Grade System. Candidates can check the Grade System allotment from the table given below:
|>, =85%||75%- 84%||65%- 74%||55%- 64%||50%-54%|
Click Here to solve CCC Previous Year Question Papers.
Duration of the Course
- Theory – 25 Hours
- Practical – 50 Hours
- Tutorial – 5 Hours
The Course is offered as 10 days full intensive course.
CCC Mock Test 2022
To enhance your practice for CCC 2022 exam solve the mock test by clicking on the link provided below. It may be possible that Questions will be directly asked in the CCC 2022 exam from the study material provided here. For our readers we provided best CCC Study Material on our website.
Click Here to Solve the CCC 2022 Mock Test and Boost up your CCC 2022 Exam preparation.
CCC Exam 2022 Study Material
First of all, you have to remove the demotivation factor from inner yourself. Take as many tests before the exam because this will help in enhancing the accuracy level and you will get to know where you stand and which areas you need to practice. We also provided the best book or study material in this section for the preparation of the CCC 2022 exam. Go through all the 3 parts and solve all the Mock Tests to get the best grade in the CCC 2022 this month Exam. Solve these questions and answers given below to get good grades in CCC 2022 Exam.
Download and solve CCC Mock test to prepare best for the exam – Click Here
Best Books to Prepare for CCC 2022 Exam
- This item:CCC (Course on Computer Concepts) by Arihant Experts Paperback 110,00 ₹ In.
- CCC (Course on Computer Concepts) Study Guide by Arihant Experts Paperback 109,00 ₹.
- CCC Course on Computer Concepts 15 Practice Test Papers by NA Paperback 70,00 ₹.
NIELIT CCC New Syllabus 2022
The CCC course syllabus is as follows:
Module- 1: Introduction to Computer and Basic Concepts
- Computer Introduction: History of Computers, Characteristics of computer systems, basic applications of computer.
- Concepts of Hardware and Software: Hardware, Software, Application Software, Systems Software, Programming Language, Representation of Data/ Information, Concept of Data Processing.
Module-2: Operating Systems
- Basics of Operating Systems: Operating Systems, Basics of Popular Operating System (LINUX, WINDOWS).
- The User Interface: Task Bar, Icons, Start Menu, Running an Application
- Operating System Simple Setting: Changing System Date and Time, Changing Display Properties, To add or remove a windows component, changing mouse properties, adding and removing printers, Files and Directory management, Types of Files, Summary, Model Questions and Answers.
Module-3: Elements of Word Processing
- Word Processing Basics: Opening Word Processing Package, Menu Bar, Using the Help, Using the Icons below the Menu Bar.
- Opening and Closing of Documents: Opening Documents, Save and Save as, Page Set up, Print Preview, Printing of Documents.
- Text, Creation and Manipulation: Document Creation, Editing Text, Text Selection, Cut, Copy and Paste, Font and Size Selection, Alignment of Text.
- Formatting of the Text: Paragraph Intending, Bullets and Numbering, Changing Case.
- Table Manipulation: Draw Table, Changing Cell Width and Height, Alignment of Text in cell, Delete/ Insertion of Row and Column, Border and Shading, Summary, Model Questions and Answers.
Module-4: Spread Sheet
- Spread Sheet Basics: Introduction and Objectives
- Elements of Electronic Spread Sheet: Opening of Spread Sheet, Addressing of Cells, Printing of Spread sheet, Printing of Spread Sheet, Saving Workbooks,
- Manipulation of Cells: Entering Text, Number and Dates, Creating Texts, Numbers and Date Series, Editing Worksheet, Data, Inserting and Deleting Rows, Column changing, Rows, Changing Cell Height, and Width.
- Functions and Charts: Using Formulas, Charts, Function, Summary, Models Questions and Answers.
Module-5: Internet, www, and Web Browsers
- Internet, www, and Web Browsers: Introduction and Objectives.
- Basics of Computer Networks: Local Area Network (LAN), Wide Area Network (WAN).
- Internet: Concept of Internet, Basics of Internet Architecture
- Services on Internet: World Wide Web and Websites, Communication on Internet, Internet Services.
- Preparing Computer for Internet Access: ISPs, and Examples (Broadband/ Dialup/ WiFi), Internet Access Techniques.
- Web Browsing Software: Popular Web Browsing Software, Configuring Web Browser.
- Search Engines: Popular Search Engines. Search for Content, Accessing Web Browser, Using Favorites Folder, Downloading Web Pages, Printing Web Pages, Summary Model Questions and Answers.
Module-6: Communication and Collaboration
- Basics of Communication and Collaboration: Introduction and Objectives
- Basics of E-mail: Electronic Mail, Email Addressing, Configuring Email Client.
- Using E-mails: Opening E-mail Client, Mailbox: Inbox and Outbox, Creating and Sending a new E-mail, Replying E-mail message, Forwarding E-mail message, Sorting and searching e-mails.
- Advance E-mail Features: Sending a document by e-mail, Activating spell checking, Using Address Book, Sending Soft copy as Attachment, Handling SPAM.
- Instant Messaging and Collaboration: Using Smiley, Internet Etiquettes, Summary, Model Questions and Answers.
Module-7: Application of Presentation
- Basics of Application Presentation: Introduction, Objectives, Using a Powerpoint, Opening Powerpoint Presentation, Saving a Presentation.
- Creation Of Presentation: Creating a Presentation using a template, creating a blank presentation, entering and editing text, inserting and deleting slides in a presentation.
- Providing Aesthetics: Enhancing Text Presentation, Working with Color and Line Style, Adding Movie and Sound, Adding Headers and Footers.
- Presentation of Slides: Viewing a Presentation, Choosing a Set-Up for Presentation, Printing Slides and Handouts.
- Slide Show: Running a Slide Show, Transition and Slide Timings, Automating a Slide Show, Summary, Model Questions and Answers.
Module-8: Application of Digital Financial Services
- Basics of Digital Financial Services: Introduction, Objectives
- Why Savings are Needed:Emergencies, Future needs, Large Expenses.
- Drawbacks of Keeping Cash at Home: Unsafe, Loss of Growth Opportunity, No Credit Eligibility.
- Importance of Banks: Secure Money, Earn Interest, Get Loan, Inculcate Habit of Saving, Remittances of using Cheque Demand Draft, Remittances of using Cheque Demand Draft.
- Banking Products: Types of Account and Deposit, Types of Loans, and Overdrafts, Filling up Cheques and Drafts.
- Documents for Opening Accounts: Know your Customer Care (KYC), Photo ID Proof, Address Proof, Indian Currency.
- Banking Service Delivery Channels: Bank Branch, ATM, Bank Mitra with Bank Micro ATM, Points of Sales, Internet Banking, National Electric Fund Transfer (NEFT), Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS).
- Insurance: Necessity of Insurance, Life Insurance, and Non-Life Insurance.
- Various Schemes: Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY).
- Social Security Schemes: Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY), Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY), Atal Pension Yojana (APY), Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY), National Pension Scheme, Public Provident Fund Scheme.
- Bank on your Mobile: Mobile Banking, Mobile Wallets, Summary, Model Questions and Answers.
Download NIELIT CCC, ACC, BCC, CCC Plus, ECC Course New Syllabus PDF 2022
|Course Name||Download Syllabus|
|ACC – Awareness in Computer Concepts|
|BCC – Basic Computer Course|
|CCC – Course on Computer Concepts|
|CCC Plus – Course on Computer Concepts Plus|
|ECC – Expert Computer Course|