NIELIT CCC Syllabus 2019: Computer Certificate Course (CCC) Exam Syllabus 2019 NIELIT Course Exam Pattern 2019 NIELIT CCC Courses Exam Latest Exam Syllabus and Pattern Download 2019.
CCC Online Form is available for NIELIT CCC Exam 2019 on its Official Website. The last date of the online application form is 31st May 2019. The Syllabus is available for CCC Course Exam 2019. In this article, we will provide the NIELIT CCC Syllabus details.
NIELIT conducts various courses under the Digital Literacy Program under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. Some of its courses are ACC, BCC, CCC, CCC+, and ECC. All these Jobs are mandatory for different jobs essential qualification. The courses are offered by many Institutions. These exams are conducted every month commencing from 1st Saturday.
CCC Online Exam Details 2019
|NIELIT||National Institute of Electricity and Information Technology|
|Course Name||Course on Computer Concepts (CCC)|
|Course Duration||80 hours|
|Examination Date||The exam will be conducted every month|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Examination Fee||Rs. 500/-|
NIELIT CCC Exam Pattern 2019
- The Exam will contain Multiple Type Objective Questions
- There will be total 100 Questions
- Passing Certificate will be awarded to the candidate who secures minimum of 50% marks.
- The Certificate will not have any marks, it will have Grade System. Candidates can check the Grade System allotment from the table given below:
|>, =85%||75%- 84%||65%- 74%||55%- 64%||50%-54%|
Duration of the Course
- Theory – 25 Hours
- Practical – 50 Hours
- Tutorial – 5 Hours
The Course is offered as 10 days full intensive course.
NIELIT CCC Syllabus 2019
The CCC course syllabus is as follows:
Module- 1: Introduction to Computer and Basic Concepts
- Computer Introduction: History of Computers, Characteristics of computer systems, basic applications of computer.
- Concepts of Hardware and Software: Hardware, Software, Application Software, Systems Software, Programming Language, Representation of Data/ Information, Concept of Data Processing.
Module-2: Operating Systems
- Basics of Operating Systems: Operating Systems, Basics of Popular Operating System (LINUX, WINDOWS).
- The User Interface: Task Bar, Icons, Start Menu, Running an Application
- Operating System Simple Setting: Changing System Date and Time, Changing Display Properties, To add or remove a windows component, changing mouse properties, adding and removing printers, Files and Directory management, Types of Files, Summary, Model Questions and Answers.
Module-3: Elements of Word Processing
- Word Processing Basics: Opening Word Processing Package, Menu Bar, Using the Help, Using the Icons below the Menu Bar.
- Opening and Closing of Documents: Opening Documents, Save and Save as, Page Set up, Print Preview, Printing of Documents.
- Text, Creation and Manipulation: Document Creation, Editing Text, Text Selection, Cut, Copy and Paste, Font and Size Selection, Alignment of Text.
- Formatting of the Text: Paragraph Intending, Bullets and Numbering, Changing Case.
- Table Manipulation: Draw Table, Changing Cell Width and Height, Alignment of Text in cell, Delete/ Insertion of Row and Column, Border and Shading, Summary, Model Questions and Answers.
Download Here – CCC Syllabus 2019 PDF
Module-4: Spread Sheet
- Spread Sheet Basics: Introduction and Objectives
- Elements of Electronic Spread Sheet: Opening of Spread Sheet, Addressing of Cells, Printing of Spread sheet, Printing of Spread Sheet, Saving Workbooks,
- Manipulation of Cells: Entering Text, Number and Dates, Creating Texts, Numbers and Date Series, Editing Worksheet, Data, Inserting and Deleting Rows, Column changing, Rows, Changing Cell Height, and Width.
- Functions and Charts: Using Formulas, Charts, Function, Summary, Models Questions and Answers.
Module-5: Internet, www, and Web Browsers
- Internet, www, and Web Browsers: Introduction and Objectives.
- Basics of Computer Networks: Local Area Network (LAN), Wide Area Network (WAN).
- Internet: Concept of Internet, Basics of Internet Architecture
- Services on Internet: World Wide Web and Websites, Communication on Internet, Internet Services.
- Preparing Computer for Internet Access: ISPs, and Examples (Broadband/ Dialup/ WiFi), Internet Access Techniques.
- Web Browsing Software: Popular Web Browsing Software, Configuring Web Browser.
- Search Engines: Popular Search Engines. Search for Content, Accessing Web Browser, Using Favorites Folder, Downloading Web Pages, Printing Web Pages, Summary Model Questions and Answers.
Module-6: Communication and Collaboration
- Basics of Communication and Collaboration: Introduction and Objectives
- Basics of E-mail: Electronic Mail, Email Addressing, Configuring Email Client.
- Using E-mails: Opening E-mail Client, Mailbox: Inbox and Outbox, Creating and Sending a new E-mail, Replying E-mail message, Forwarding E-mail message, Sorting and searching e-mails.
- Advance E-mail Features: Sending a document by e-mail, Activating spell checking, Using Address Book, Sending Soft copy as Attachment, Handling SPAM.
- Instant Messaging and Collaboration: Using Smiley, Internet Etiquettes, Summary, Model Questions and Answers.
Module-7: Application of Presentation
- Basics of Application Presentation: Introduction, Objectives, Using a Powerpoint, Opening Powerpoint Presentation, Saving a Presentation.
- Creation Of Presentation: Creating a Presentation using a template, creating a blank presentation, entering and editing text, inserting and deleting slides in a presentation.
- Providing Aesthetics: Enhancing Text Presentation, Working with Color and Line Style, Adding Movie and Sound, Adding Headers and Footers.
- Presentation of Slides: Viewing a Presentation, Choosing a Set-Up for Presentation, Printing Slides and Handouts.
- Slide Show: Running a Slide Show, Transition and Slide Timings, Automating a Slide Show, Summary, Model Questions and Answers.
Module-8: Application of Digital Financial Services
- Basics of Digital Financial Services: Introduction, Objectives
- Why Savings are Needed:Emergencies, Future needs, Large Expenses.
- Drawbacks of Keeping Cash at Home: Unsafe, Loss of Growth Opportunity, No Credit Eligibility.
- Importance of Banks: Secure Money, Earn Interest, Get Loan, Inculcate Habit of Saving, Remittances of using Cheque Demand Draft, Remittances of using Cheque Demand Draft.
- Banking Products: Types of Account and Deposit, Types of Loans, and Overdrafts, Filling up Cheques and Drafts.
- Documents for Opening Accounts: Know your Customer Care (KYC), Photo ID Proof, Address Proof, Indian Currency.
- Banking Service Delivery Channels: Bank Branch, ATM, Bank Mitra with Bank Micro ATM, Points of Sales, Internet Banking, National Electric Fund Transfer (NEFT), Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS).
- Insurance: Necessity of Insurance, Life Insurance, and Non-Life Insurance.
- Various Schemes: Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY).
- Social Security Schemes: Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY), Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY), Atal Pension Yojana (APY), Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY), National Pension Scheme, Public Provident Fund Scheme.
- Bank on your Mobile: Mobile Banking, Mobile Wallets, Summary, Model Questions and Answers.
CCC 2019 Important Links
Fee Pay Instruction
Download Admit Card
Download NIELIT CCC Course Syllabus PDF 2019
[googleapps domain=”drive” dir=”file/d/1hMwp0SdU8jgUXfMO1gLpd1c8fpxmPo1r/preview” query=”” width=”640″ height=”480″ /]