Central Railway Admit Card 2018: RRC Central Railway has released the Admit Card for Junior Clerk Typist under GDCE Quota. The Online Application was started on December 2017. Candidates who have applied for the Posts can check this article out. The RRC CR Mumbai Jr. Clerk Typist Admit Card is available online on its Official Website. The Hall Ticket has released 10 days before the Examination.
RRC Central Railway Admit Card Junior Clerk Cum Typist Exam
Railway Recruitment Cell has released the Admit Card for Junior Clerk Typist under GDCE Quota for CBT. The Exam will be conducted on 7th, 11th and 14th July 2018. Candidates will be able to download the Jr. Clerk cum Typist Admit Card from 26th June 2018 onwards. The presence of Admit Card is mandatory for the candidates who are appearing for the Examination. The Admit Card serves as an Identity Proof for the candidates, it carries all the details of the Examination and the candidate. No candidate will be allowed to enter the Examination Hall without an Admit Card.
How to Download Central Railway (RRC Mumbai) Admit Card
The Step by Step procedure to download RRC Central Jr. Clerk Typist are as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of RRC Central Railway –
- On the Homepage, search for the Link.
- Click on the link, it will redirect you to a new page
- Enter your Roll/ Registration Number, Date of Birth and Password and Captcha Code.
- Click on submit.
- The RRC Hall Ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and Take the Printout of the Jr. Clerk cum Typist 2018 Admit Card
- Keep the Printout safe till the completion of the recruitment.
Details Printed on RRC Jr. Clerk Typist and Collector Admit Card 2018
- Name of the Candidate
- Category of the candidate
- Roll Number and Date of Birth
- Mother and Father’s Name
- Date of the Examination
- Venue of the Examination
- Timings of the Examination.
- Photo and Signature of the Applicant
- Important Instructions to be followed
RRC Central Railway Jr. Clerk Typist Selection Process 2018
The Selection/ Recruitment Procedure for Junior Clerk Typist Posts comprises of the following stages-
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Central Railway Admit Card 2018: Important Instructions
- Candidates must report the Exam Centre on time. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the Examination Hall if reported late.
- No supplementary CBT will be held.
- If there is any sort of variation found in the Centre Name, Place or Date in the Hall ticket/ Admit Card, it cannot be changed under any circumstances.
- Candidates are advised to prepare for Typing Test, at a short notice after 15th
Candidates can visit the the Official Website and Download the Admit Card. The Downloading of Jr. Clerk cum Typist has been started from 26th June 2018.