Delhi University Cut Off 2020: DU has released the first merit list for DU PG 2020 admissions on 18th Nov 2020. The DU PG 1st merit list 2020 has been released in the online mode. Check here the DU Cut Off 2020 PDF college wise as they announce one by one. Candidates can check live updates of the 5th Cut off here. Candidates can check the details regarding the DU 5th Cut Off 2020 here. The Admission Process for Fifth Cut Off will also start soon. Last year, more than 11,000 seats were filled. You don’t need to go anywhere to check DU Cut Off’s 2020 Lists.
Delhi University released DU fifth cutoff on 09th November 2020. The University first released the DU Fifth Cut off and then the rest cutoffs. The UG program admission will be based on the basis of entrance exam & merit list. The cut-off will be released through online mode for various rounds. The Cut-off is the minimum marks that a candidate must score in the 12th Board Exams as to secure admissions in DU Colleges for UG Courses for the academic session 2020-21. DU Cut off 2020 is calculated on the basis of the Percentage Calculation of the Best Four Subjects in 12th Board exams.
- 1 Latest Updates 0n 18th November 2020
- 2 DU Cut Off 2020 Marks
- 3 Important Dates of DU Admissions 2020
- 4 Delhi University Cut Off 2020: Important Notes
- 5 College Wise DU Cut Off List 2020 – Released
- 6 Documents Required After Release of DU Cut Off
- 7 Delhi University(DU) Previous Year Cut Offs: College Wise
- 8 DU Cut Off Couse Wise – 2017
- 9 DU Admission 2020 Procedure
- 10 How to Apply for DU Admission 2020 after the Release of DU Cut off
Latest Updates 0n 18th November 2020
- DU PG 1st Merit List 2020 – Direct Link (Available Now)
- The University of Delhi shall display the course-wise and category wise vacant seats in each college on 18th November, 2020. (Today)
- DU Spot Admission to UG Entrance Based Courses and Special Cut-Off for UG Merit Based Courses
- The affiliated colleges of Delhi University have released the DU 2020 fifth cut off on November 7, in the online mode. Candidates can apply for admission against the DU third cut off from November 9 (10 am) to 11 (5 pm), while the fee payment can be done till November 13 (11.59 pm).
- 5th Cut off 2020-21- Science
- The affiliated colleges of Delhi University has released the DU 2020 fourth cut off on October 31, in the online mode. Candidates can apply for admission against the DU third cut off from November 2 (10 am) to 4 (5 pm), while the fee payment can be done till November 6 (11.59 pm).
- 4th Cut off 2020-21- Science
- 4th Cut off 2020-21- Arts & Commerce
- 4th Cut off 2020-21- B.A Prog.
- 3rd Cut off 2020-21- Arts & Commerce
- 3rd Cut off 2020-21- Science
- 3rd Cut off 2020-21- B.A Prog.
- The affiliated colleges of Delhi University have released the DU 2020 third cut off on October 24, in the online mode. Candidates can apply for admission against the DU third cut off from October 26 (10 am) to 28 (5 pm), while the fee payment can be done till October 30 (11.59 pm).
- DU 3rd Cut off 2020 for Zakir Hussain College released
- 2nd Cut off 2020-21- Arts & Commerce
- 2nd Cut off 2020-21- Science
- 2nd Cut off 2020-21- B.A. Prog.
- Kirorimal College 1st Cut Off List Declared Click Here
- DU Cut off 2020: Satyawati College
- Sree Aurobindo College cut off 2020
- PGDAV College (Evening) Cut off 2020
- Ramanujan College First Cutoff 2020
- The College of Vocational Studies of Delhi University has released the DU 2020 first cut off on October 8. Check Below
- The University of Delhi has released its First Cut off on 10th October 2020. DU Schedule for UG (Entrance-based and Merit-based) and PG admissions for the Academic Session 2020-21 has been released. Admission against 1st Cut Off starts from 12th October 2020. Click Here for more latest updates on DU Admission 2020-21.
DU Cut Off 2020 Marks
The University of Delhi conducts its own entrance examination for providing admissions. The shortlisting of the candidates will be on the basis of the Entrance Examination and the Merit List. According to DU Admission 2020 Schedule, the cut off will be released online in various rounds. Delhi University will release 5 Cut off lists for the UG Admissions this year. We will update here as soon as DU releases the Cut Off 2020. We updated DU Cut Off 2020 in an easy way so that the candidates can view the cut offs of all the courses and colleges in an easy way. Students have to visit the respective colleges with their documents for verification as well as for the College Admission.
The meaning of against Cancellation:
The term “Against Cancellation” states that the college does not have any vacant seats at the time of the announcement of the cut off but if any student wants to cancel their admission due to any reason and the seat becomes vacant, the other students will be offered a seat.
The University of Delhi released DU first cut off 2020. Delhi University releases five cut off lists. The Classes for UG Courses will start from October 2020 (tentative).
Important Dates of DU Admissions 2020
In the table given below, all the important dates are mentioned. The candidates have already registered for the DU Admissions 2020. Now, on August 2020 first list of DU Cut off 2020 will release. Subject-wise Cutoff will release on the official website of Delhi University. The candidates need not panic as all the list will be here on this page as soon as it is released.
Dates For DU Admission 2020
|DU First Cut Off||10th October 2020|
|DU Second Cut Off||19th October 2020|
|DU Third Cut Off||26th October 2020|
|DU Fourth Cut Off||2nd November 2020|
|DU Fifth Cut Off||9th November 2020|
|Admission closes||To be Notified|
Delhi University Cut Off 2020: Important Notes
- The Applicants can not take admissions in two different programs simultaneously or the same programs in different colleges after the release of Delhi University Cut- Off 2020.
- If in case, you take admissions at two places, your admission will be canceled from both the colleges/programs.
College Wise DU Cut Off List 2020 – Released
- Stephen’s College Cut Off
- Aditi Mahavidyalaya College Cut Off
- Aryabhatta College Cutoff
- Atmaram Sanatan Dharma College Cut Off
- Bhagini Nivedita College Cut Off
- Bharati College Cut Off
- Bhim Rao Ambedkar College Cut Off
- College of Vocational Studies Cut Off
- Daulat Ram College Cut Off
- Delhi College of Arts and Commerce Cut Off
- Deshbandhu College Cut Off
- Dyal Singh Evening College Cut Off
- Gargi College Cut Off
- Hans Raj College Cut Off
- Hindu College Cut Off
- Indraprastha College Cut Off
- Institute of Home Economics Cut Off
- Janaki Devi Memorial College Cut Off
- Jesus and Mary College Cut Off
- Kalindi College Cut Off
- Kamla Nehru College Cut Off
- Keshav Mahavidyalaya Cut Off
- Kirorimal College Cut Off
- Lady Irwin College Cut Off
- Lady Shri Ram College Cut Off
- Lakshmi Bai College Cut Off
- Maitreyi College Cut Off
- Maharaja Agrasen College Cut Off
- Miranda House Cut Off
- Motilal Nehru College Cut Off
- Motilal Nehru College (Evening) Cut off
- PGDAV College Cut Off
- PGDAV College (Evening) Cut Off
- Rajdhani College Cut Off
- Ramanujan College Cut Off
- Ram Lal Anand College (Day) Cut Off
- Shaheed Bhagat Singh College (Day) Cut Off
- Shaheed Bhagat Singh College (Evening) Cut Off
- Shri Ram College of Commerce Cut Off
- Shivaji College Cut Off
- Sri Venkateswara College Cut Off
- Swami Shraddhanand College Cut Off
- Vivekananda College Cut Off
- Zakir Hussain College Cut Off
- Zakir Hussain P. G Evening College Cut Off
Documents Required After Release of DU Cut Off
The Applicants are required to produce their original certificates and documents along with two self-attested copies of the documents and certificates. These documents and certificates have to be submitted at the time of the Admission and the release of DU First Cut off 2020. The University will be accepting the self-attested copies of the documents of the candidates below.
- Class X Board Examination Certificate
- Class X Mark Sheet
- Class XII Mark Sheet
- Class XII Provisional Certificate/ Original Certificate
- Recent Character Certificate
- SC/ST/ PWD (in the name of the applicant) issued by the Competent Authority
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the applicant) as in the central list.
- Transfer Certificate from School/College as well as Migration Certificate from Board/University is required for the students who have passed out their senior secondary exam outside Delhi.
- Two Passport Size Self- Attested Photographs
- Minority Certificate for the Admission in Minority Colleges.
Delhi University(DU) Previous Year Cut Offs: College Wise
|Acharya Narendra Dev College||B.Sc. (Hons.) Computer|
|Acharya Narendra Dev College||B.Sc. Life Sciences||86||80||75||65||60||75|
|Aryabhatta College||B.Sc. (Hons.) Computer|
|Bharati College (W)||B.Sc. (Hons.)|
|Daulat Ram College (W)||B.Sc. (Hons.) Botany||92||90||87||85||89||NA|
|Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College||B.Sc. Mathematical|
|Hans Raj College||B.Sc. (Hons.) Chemistry||97.33||95||92||82||90||97|
|Kalindi College (W)||B.Sc. (Hons.) Botany||90||90||90||90||88||90|
|Acharya Narendra Dev College||B.Com. (Hons.)||95||87||84||70||70||85|
|Aditi Mahavidyalaya (W)||BA||77||72||70||70||70||75|
|College of Vocational Studies||B.A. (Hons.)|
|Daulat Ram College (W)||B.Com||96||93||90||90||90||NA|
|Gargi College||B.A. (Hons.)|
|Hans Raj College||B.A. (Hons.)|
DU Cut Off Couse Wise – 2017
- 1st Cut off list (Science)
- 1st Cut off list (Arts & Commerce)
- 2nd Cut Off List
- 3rd Cut off list
- 4th Cut off list
- 5th Cut off list
- 6th Cut off list
- 7th Cut off list
- 8th Cut off list
- 9th Cut off list
- 10th Cut off list
DU Admission 2020 Procedure
After the declaration of the Delhi University Admission DU Cut Off Lists by the University, candidates have to report to the college of his/her choice as per the schedule of the DU Admission. Here the candidates, have to fill in the college form and the University Enrollment Form. Then the documents of the candidates will be verified and submitted and the payment of the admission fees is done. If the candidates’ name is not available in the first cut-off list of any of the DU affiliated colleges then, they could be considered in the next upcoming list. So the candidates are requested to check the cut-off lists as soon as it is available on the desired college website.
How to Apply for DU Admission 2020 after the Release of DU Cut off
DU First Cut Off is releasing soon and after that other cut-offs will be released, the first thing to do is to apply for Admission by paying the admission fees and the documents verification. We have mentioned the necessary steps that will be needed in the admission procedure. It is to be noted that the Applicants cannot take admission simultaneously in two different programs or the same programs in different colleges after the declaration of DU Cut Off. In case, you take admission in two places, then your admission will be canceled from both the colleges and programs. The steps that you need to follow for getting an Admission in DU College after the release of the DU Cut Off 2020 is as follows-
- Once DU Cutoff is released, Log into the Registered Account and check whether you have made into the cut off List or not.
- Now make the Payment through Internet Banking
- Select the desired combination and take the printout of the admission form.
- Report to the College with the Application Form. Make sure that you carry all the original and self-attested (photocopies) documents.
- After the completion of the registration procedure, an acknowledgment receipt will be given to the candidate which has to be carried by the candidate along with the Online Form Payment Slip.
The Cut-Off lists are very important for each and every candidate as it decides the future of the candidate. The cut-off is the minimum number of marks that are secured in the XII Board Examination that allows a candidate to get a seat in his/her desired college. The cut-off mark is the limited bar/set decided by the College or the University to offer admission. If a candidate secures more than the cut-off mark or exacts to the cut-off marks that means that the candidate is selected/ qualified. Below the cut-off marks states that the candidate is not qualified.