DMRC Admit Card 2018: Delhi Metro Rail Corp. has released the DMRC Assistant Manager Re-Exam Admit Card 2018. The DMRC Assistant Manager Re-Exam will be held on 28th June 2018. The DMRC Admit Card 2018 are available on the official website of the DMRC- delhimetrorail.com. Delhi Metro Rail Corporation conducts examination for various posts such as General Manager, Assistant Manager, Director, Junior Engineer for various disciplines etc. Candidates will be notified on their registered mobile number and email id. In this article, we will provide all the complete details about the DMRC Admit Card 2018.
Latest Update: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation has released for Assistant Manager (S&T) CBT Re-Exam Admit Card 2018. The Examination will be held on 28th June 2018. We have provided the link down below to download the DMRC Assistant Manager Re-Exam Admit Card 2018.
How to Download Delhi Metro DMRC Admit Card 2018
DMRC releases its Admit Card on its Official Website. The Admit Cars is released 10 to 15 days before the date of the Examination. The step by step procedure to download the DMRC Admit Card is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)
- Click on the Career Link
- Click on the Download Admit Card Link
- You will be redirected to the Admit Card Download Page.
- Enter the details – User ID and Password
- Click on Submit.
- The DMRC Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take the Printout of the DMRC Call Letter.
Similarly for Assistant Manager Re-Exam, you can download Delhi Metro DMRC Call Letter 2018 following the above procedure. The Exam will be conducted on 28th June 2018.
Download Here – DMRC Assistant Manager Re-Exam Admit Card (Available Now)
Note: If there is any discrepancy found in the Admit card, please contact the concerned officials regarding the issue before the commencement of the Examination.
DMRC Railway conducts Examinations for various posts every year. The complete procedure is held online.
Details Printed on the DMRC Admit Card 2018
The following are the details that are printed on Delhi Metro Railway Metro Admit Card 2018 is as follows-
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Registration Number/ Roll Number
- Category of the Candidate
- Space to paste Photograph
- Space for Signature
- Date and Time Of Examination
- Examination Venue and
- Address Details of Exam Venue
- Instructions/ Guidelines if any.
Mandatory Documents to carry along with DMRC Admit Card
Candidates have to carry the following documents along with DMRC Admit Card 2018-
- DMRC Color Printed Admit Card 2018
- Original and Photocopy of Valid Photo Identity Proof (Voter ID/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Aadhaar Card etc.)
- Two recent Passport Size Photographs.
Importance of Delhi Metro Admit Card 2018
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Admit Card is an essential document that has to be carried by every individual who is appearing the Examination. The DMRC Hall Ticket carries all the important details about the Examination. DMRC will release the Admit Card Online on its official portal. The DMRC Asst. Manager Hall Ticket serves as an Identity Proof for every candidate. No candidate will be allowed to appear the Examination without a DMRC Admit Card 2018.