Indian Railways Diesel Loco Modernization Works (DMW) has released a recruitment notification for Apprenticeship Posts under ITI Act Apprentices. The DMW Patiala has released vacancies for the posts of Electrician, Fitter, Welder, and Machinist. Candidates who get qualified in the ITI in Fitter, Machinist, Welder and Electrician trades are eligible to apply for the DMW Recruitment Patiala 2018. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for DMW Patiala Recruitment 2018. The Application Forms are available online from 17th April 2018 on the Official website of DMW Patiala – dmw.indianrailways.gov.in. The Closing Date of the DMW Apprentices Posts Application Form is 16th May 2018. In this article, we will provide you complete details regarding the DMW Recruitment 2018.
- 1 Highlights of DMW Recruitment 2018
- 2 DMW Patiala Admit Card 2018-
- 3 About DMW Patiala
- 4 Details of the DMW, Patiala Post Recruitment 2018
- 5 Eligibility Criteria: Age-Limit and Nationality
- 6 Educational Qualification
- 7 Application Fees
- 8 Total Number of Vacancies
- 9 Selection Procedure for DMW Patiala, Apprentice Posts 2018
- 10 How to Apply for Apprentice Posts for DMW Patiala
Highlights of DMW Recruitment 2018
- DMW Patiala has released recruitment notification for 140 Apprentice Job Posts.
- Vacancies are available for Electrician, Fitter, Welder, and Machinist.
- The starting date of the application form is 17th April 2018 and the closing date of the application form is 16th May 2018.
DMW Patiala Admit Card 2018-
The DMW Patiala Application Forms are over, candidates are now waiting for the Admit card to be released. The DMW Recruitment will soon release the DMW Patiala Hall Ticket 2018. The Admit card is expected to get released in the month of June 2018. Candidates will be notified on their registered mobile number and e-mail ID once the Admit card is released. Candidates will be able to download the DMW Patiala Hall Ticket once it is released.
About DMW Patiala
DMW Patiala is otherwise called as Diesel-Loco Modernization Works. It is formerly called as Diesel Component Works. DMU is located in Patiala, Punjab and was established in the year 1981 to extend the service life of Diesel Locomotives of the Indian Railways and increase the level of their availability.
Functions of DMW, Patiala
- Manufacture and Supply of High-Quality Components and sub-assemblies as spares.
- Manufacture of the components, importing of the substitution and timely availability.
- Remanufacture of critical assemblies for unit exchange system of the Diesel Locomotives maintenance system of the Indian Railways.
- Rebuilding Locomotives and Power packs and turning them out in the state-of-the-art condition. Retrofitting the locomotives with systems incorporating latest technological developments in process.
Details of the DMW, Patiala Post Recruitment 2018
Name of the Organization
|Diesel Loco Modernization Works (DMW), Patiala|
|Name of the Posts||Apprentices Posts- Electrician, Fitter, Welder, and Machinist|
|Starting Date||17th April 2018|
|Closing Date of the Application Form||16th May 2018|
|Last Date of Fee Submission||23rd May 2018 (5: 00 pm)|
Eligibility Criteria: Age-Limit and Nationality
- For welder posts, the minimum age of the candidate must be 15 years and the maximum age must be 22 years as on 16th May 2018.
- For the Electrician, Machinist and Fitter Posts, the minimum age of the candidate must be 15 years and the maximum age must be 24 years.
- The Nationality of the candidate must be Indian.
- For Electrician Posts, candidates must have passed 10thwith ITI in Electrician Trade.
- For Machinist or Composite Trade, the candidates must have passed 10thwith ITI in Machinist/ Composite Trade.
- For ITI Trade, candidates must have passed 10thwith ITI in Fitter Trade.
- For Welder Trade, candidates must have passed 10thwith ITI in Welder Trade.
- The Application Fees for DMW Patiala Apprentice Recruitment is Rs 100/-
Total Number of Vacancies
|Name of the Posts||Total Number of Vacancies|
|Total Vacancies||140 Vacancies|
Selection Procedure for DMW Patiala, Apprentice Posts 2018
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of the merit secured in 10thClass and their performance in ITI Exam (for Fitter, Machinist and Electrician Posts)
- For Welder Posts, candidates will be selected on the basis of their 8thmarks and ITI Marks.
How to Apply for Apprentice Posts for DMW Patiala
The Application Forms are available online for Diesel Loco Modernization Works, Patiala. Candidates who have qualified ITI in respective trade can apply for the respective Electrician, Machinist, Fitter and Welder Posts. Candidates can fill in the application form by visiting the following website- www.dmw.indianrailways.gov.in website. The step by step procedure to fill in the application form is as follows:
- Visit the Official website- dmw.indianrailways.gov.in
- Search for the DMW Apprentice Posts apply online link.
- Click on the Link Apply Online.
- Create a Username and fill in necessary details and submit.
- A Unique Password will be sent to your registered e-mail id.
- Using the User ID/ Name and Password login
- Fill in the details on the application form correctly
- Make the Fees Payment and submit the application form.
- After successful payment, save the Journal Number and take the printout of the Application Form.
- You cannot make further changes once you finally submit the application form.
Eligible candidates can go through the Official Notification and fill in the application form by 16th May 2018.