Document Verification process will take place soon after the Computer Based Test Results. Candidates who are shortlisted in the Computer Based Test are required to produce all the Original Documents along with two sets of self-attested photocopies of all the documents. Candidates must upload the scanned copies (in true color) of all the original certificates as applicable prior to the DV date through www.rrbdv.in portal.
29th Sep 2018: RRB Group D Exam Date will be released on 30th Sep 2018. Check Details Here
13th Sep 2018: RRB Group D Admit Card Released. Download your Admit Card Here
The certificates should be in either English or Hindi only. The certificates produced during the DV should be strictly in the prescribed formats.
No additional time will be given to the candidates not producing their original certificates on their date of DV and the candidature of such candidates will be forfeited.
Document Verification will be held for both RRB ALP & Technician and Group- D Posts. The candidates who are selected in the CBT will be called for the Document Verification. In the Document Verification process, the candidate has to submit all the original documents.
Latest Update on 11-07-2018
CEN 01/2018 (RRB ALP)- The application status of candidates applied has been uploaded. Click on the application status link available against respective CENs. The link is live from 12.00hrs of 11/07/2018 to 23.59hrs of 20/07/2018. Click here for application status..
CEN 02/2018 (RRB Group -D) – The application status of candidates applied has been uploaded. Click on the application status link available against respective CENs. The link is live from 12.00hrs of 11/07/2018 to 23.59hrs of 20/07/2018. Click here for application status.
List of Documents that are required during the Document Verification
The list of the documents that will be asked during the Document Verification is as follows:
- Matriculation/ High School Examination Certificate or Equivalent Certificate as the Proof of Date of Birth and Matriculation Qualification. (The candidate’s name, mother’s and father’s name must be mentioned in the application will be verified with the reference to the names mentioned in the certificate.
- 10+2/ Inter/ Higher Secondary/ PUC (as applicable)
- NCVT/SCVT/Diploma/ Engineering Certificate with semester wise mark sheets (as applicable)
- ST/SC Certificate in the format as per Annexure-I
- OBC- NCL Certificate in the format as per Annexure-II
- Non-Creamy Layer Declaration by the OBC Candidates as per Annexure II A
- Income Certificate for Waiving Examination Fee for Economically Backward Classes as per Annexure -III.
- Original Discharge Certificate for the Ex-Servicemen
- Photocopy of both sides of Aadhaar card
- The person with disabilities (PWD) have to submit their Medical Certificate.
- NOC from serving employees with the Date of the Appointment.
- NOC from Serving Defence Personnel with the probable date of discharge.
- Minority Community Declaration on Non-Judicial Stamp Paper as per Annexe-IV
- Gazette Notification and or any Legal Document in case of Formal Change of name.
- Receipt of the Payment if made through a challan at SBI Branch or Pay-in-Slip at Computerized Post Office.
- Self- Certification by the Transgender candidates.
- J and K Domicile Certificate
- Certificate of Eligibility from the Government of India
- Decree of Divorce/ Judicial Separation from the Court of Law as applicable and Affidavit stating that the candidate is not re-married.
- Death Certificate of the Spouse in case of a widow candidate and Affidavit stating that the candidate has not re-married.
- The Ex-Servicemen who secure civil employment after applying for this CEN will have to give a self- declaration to the concerned employer.
- Candidates who wish to be considered for the Vacancies reserved or seek- age relaxation must submit the documents in the prescribed format. The certificates should be as per the Annexure Format.
- The Educational Certificates and the Provisional Certificates must contain Date of Issue. [/su_note
The candidates must submit all the above-mentioned documents. Failing to submit any of the document will lead to the disqualification/ rejection of the candidate.