The University of Delhi will release DU first cut off on 19th June 2018. The Online Registration for Seat Allotment and Counseling Procedure has started from 15th May 2018 at 6 pm and the last date for online registration is 7th June 2018 at 6 pm. The Delhi University 1st Cut off will be available both in offline and online mode. Last year, Shri Ram College of Commerce was the first college to announce the First Cut Off on June 23, 2018. DU Cut Off 2018 is calculated on the basis of the “Best of Four” formula.
Latest Update: St. Stephen’s College has released its 1st Cut off on 12th June 2018 – Check here
The factors determining the DU First Cut Off 2018 are:
- Number of Applications
- Highest and Lowest Marks obtained by the candidates.
- Availability of the number of seats etc.
DU First Cut off 2018: Dates
The University of Delhi will publish the First Cut Off 2018 separately. Important Dates of DU First Cut-Off 2018 is
|DU First Cut Off List 2018||19th June 2018|
|Admission Approval and Document Verification||19th to 21st June 2018|
DU First Cut Off 2018: College Wise Cut-off List
DU First Cut-Off 2018: Faculty wise cutoff list
|DU Faculties||DU First Cut Off List 2018|
|Faculty of Science||Will be available soon|
|Faculty of Arts||Will be available soon|
|Faculty of Commerce||Will be available soon|
DU Admission Process 2018
The Cut-off is the minimum qualifying mark that must be obtained by the candidate to get admission in the undergraduate courses. Every college under University of Delhi has different cut-off marks to qualify. The candidates who meet the required marks as per the first cut-off of DU 2018, in any programme offered by the DU College can visit a particular college campus with necessary documents. After verifying the eligibility criteria and academic documents, the candidates must submit the fees for the particular DU Programme and complete the admission process within the scheduled time.
Factors Affecting DU First Cut Off 2018:
The following are the factors that affect the DU’s first cut-off 2018 are-
- Best of Four Subjects- The average of the highest marks in any four subjects of Class 12thBoard Examination.
- Programme- The Undergraduate programme for which the candidate has applied for.
- Number of Seats- The total number of seats offered by/ available in the programme which the candidate has applied for.
- Number of Applicants- The total number of applications for the programme.
- Cut-off Trend- The Cut off Trend of DU for the programmes over the years.
Delhi University Cut-Off Trends
- DU First Cut-off 2017
- DU First Cut Off 2016
Online Registration Fees (Non-Refundable) for Counseling and Seat Allotment Procedure-
- Online Registration Fees for General and OBC Category candidates- Rs 150/-
- Online Registration Fees for SC/ST Candidates- Rs75
- For Sports and Extra- Curricular activities for Quota Students- Rs 100/-
List of the documents to be uploaded during the Registration-
- Self-attested copy of Class XII Mark Sheet
- Self-attested copy of Class X Mark- Sheet
- Signature of the Applicant
- Passport size photograph
- Self-attested copy of Caste Certificate (for reserved category)
- Sports Quota and Extra-Curricular activities Certificate.
Candidates can check the DU First Cut Off List online as well as offline. Make sure that you fill in the online registration form properly.