The University of Delhi will release DU first cut off on 10th October 2020. The Online Registration for Seat Allotment and Counseling Procedure has started from July 2020 at 6 pm and the last date for online registration is in the month of August 2020. The Delhi University 1st Cut off will be available both in offline and online mode. Last year, Shri Ram College of Commerce was the first college to announce the First Cut Off on June 23, 2019. DU Cut Off 2020 is calculated on the basis of the “Best of Four” formula.
Latest Update: The Delhi University will announce its first cut off on October 10, two days ahead of the commencement of the admission process on October 12, university officials said Sunday.
The factors determining the DU First Cut Off 2020 are:
- Number of Applications
- Highest and Lowest Marks obtained by the candidates.
- Availability of the number of seats etc.
DU First Cut off 2020: Dates
The University of Delhi will publish the First Cut Off 2020 separately. Important Dates of DU First Cut-Off 2020 is
|DU First Cut Off List 2020||10th October 2020|
|Admission Approval and Document Verification||12th October 2020|
DU First Cut Off 2020: College Wise Cut-off List
DU First Cut-Off 2020: Faculty wise cutoff list
|DU Faculties||DU First Cut Off List 2020|
|Faculty of Science||Will be available soon|
|Faculty of Arts||Will be available soon|
|Faculty of Commerce||Will be available soon|
DU Admission Process 2020
The Cut-off is the minimum qualifying mark that must be obtained by the candidate to get admission in the undergraduate courses. Every college under University of Delhi has different cut-off marks to qualify. The candidates who meet the required marks as per the first cut-off of DU 2020, in any programme offered by the DU College can visit a particular college campus with necessary documents. After verifying the eligibility criteria and academic documents, the candidates must submit the fees for the particular DU Programme and complete the admission process within the scheduled time.
Factors Affecting DU First Cut Off 2020:
The following are the factors that affect the DU’s first cut-off 2020 are-
- Best of Four Subjects- The average of the highest marks in any four subjects of Class 12thBoard Examination.
- Programme- The Undergraduate programme for which the candidate has applied for.
- Number of Seats- The total number of seats offered by/ available in the programme which the candidate has applied for.
- Number of Applicants- The total number of applications for the programme.
- Cut-off Trend- The Cut off Trend of DU for the programmes over the years.
Delhi University Cut-Off Trends
- DU First Cut-off 2019
- DU First Cut Off 2018
Online Registration Fees (Non-Refundable) for Counseling and Seat Allotment Procedure-
- Online Registration Fees for General and OBC Category candidates- Rs 150/-
- Online Registration Fees for SC/ST Candidates- Rs75
- For Sports and Extra- Curricular activities for Quota Students- Rs 100/-
List of the documents to be uploaded during the Registration-
- Self-attested copy of Class XII Mark Sheet
- Self-attested copy of Class X Mark- Sheet
- Signature of the Applicant
- Passport size photograph
- Self-attested copy of Caste Certificate (for reserved category)
- Sports Quota and Extra-Curricular activities Certificate.
Candidates can check the DU First Cut Off List online as well as offline. Make sure that you fill in the online registration form properly.