RRC Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Railway Eastern Zone Vacancy are released now. Eastern Railway has invited application for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 for the post of Act Apprentice. The candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can fill the Railway Apprentice Application Form 2020 by visiting the official website. The application forms are available on the official website and the candidates can fill the application form by 13th March 2020. The board has announced a total of 2792 vacancies for the post of Apprentice under the Eastern Railway Recruitment.
RRC Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020- Important Dates
|RRC ECR Application form Released
|14th February 2020
|Last date to fill the application forms
|13th March 2020
|Name of Post
|Eastern Railway Apprentice 2020 Selected Student List Display Date
|30th March 2020
|Number of Vacancies
Railway Eastern Railway Apprentice Official Notification 2020
The board has released 2792 vacancies for the post of Act Apprentice under Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020. Check the RRC Eastern Railway Apprentice 2020 official notification.
The candidates before filling the application form must satisfy the eligibility criteria. The application form that does not satisfy the eligiblity criteria will not be considered. Check the eligibility criteria below:
- The minimum age of candidates must be 15 years.
- The age of candidates must not exceed 24 years as on Cut Off date for Application.
- Candidates must have passed matriculation from a recognised board with minimum 50 per cent of marks.
- Applicants must have a ITI Certificate approved by NCVT.
How To Apply for Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020?
To apply for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020, the candidates will have to visit the official website of RRC. The board has released the application form on the official website only. The candidates will have to visit the official website in order to fill the application form. They can follow the below given steps:
- Visit the official website of RRC i.e www.rrcer.com
- Click on the link that displays Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020.
- Submit your personal details, educational qualifications.
- Upload all your documents as prescribed by the board.
- Proceed to pay the application fees.
Eastern Railway Act Apprentice Selection Process 2020
- In RRC Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020, the candidates will be selected on the basis of merit prepared in respect of all eligible candidates who apply against the notification.
- For those trades in which only class 10th pass is the minimum qualification, a separate railway act apprentice merit list will be drawn for candidates eligible taking the average of the percentage marks obtained by the candidates in both matriculation (with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks) and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both. If two students secured equal marks then the aspirant having older age shall be preferred. If date of birth is also the same, then student who passed the matriculation examination earlier shall be considered first.
- For those trades where only 8th class is the minimum qualification, the merit list would be prepared for all eligible candidates, including those having qualification of matriculation and who opt for these trades, based on the average marks obtained both in class 8th standard and ITI examination, as indicated in (a) above. In case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidate having older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also same, the candidate who passed the 8th class examination earlier shall be considered first.
Eastern Railway Apprentice 2020 Application Fees
The candidates who are going to apply for the Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 will have to pay the application fees. This is the last step for candidates to successfully enroll themselves in the RRC Eastern Railway Apprentice 2020 Recruitment Process. To pay the application fees, the candidates will have to use the Debit card, credit card, net banking. The board will not accept any other mode of payment. Check the application fee below in the given table:
The candidates must note that the application fee is non-refundable in nature.