RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018: Eastern Railway has invited application for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 for the post of Apprentice. The candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can fill the application form by visiting the official website. The application forms are available on the official website and the candidates can fill the application form by 14th November 2018. The board has announced a total of 2907 vacancies for the post of Apprentice under the Eastern Railway Recruitment.
- 1 Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018- Important Dates
- 2 Eastern Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2018
- 3 How To Apply for Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018?
- 4 RRC ER Junior Engineer(Mechanical Department) Posts
- 5 RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment Highlights 2018
- 6 Eastern Railway RRC ER Eligibility Criteria 2018
- 7 Things to Take Care of Before Applying RRC ER
- 8 RRC Eastern Railway Online Application Form Procedure
- 9 Eastern Railway Selection Procedure 2018
- 10 RRC Eastern Railway Examination Pattern 2018
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018- Important Dates
|RRC ECR Application form Released||15th October 2018|
|Last date to fill the application forms||14th November 2018|
|Name of Post||Apprentice|
|Number of Vacancies||2907|
Eastern Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2018
The board has released 2907 vacancies for the post of Apprentice under Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018. Check the distribution of vacancy in the below table:
|Division||Number of Vacancies|
The candidates before filling the application form must satisfy the eligibility criteria. The application form that does not satisfy the eligiblity criteria will not be considered. Check the eligibility criteria below:
- The minimum age of candidates must be 15 years.
- The age of candidates must not exceed 24 years as on 1-1-2019.
- Candidates must have passed matriculation from a recognised board with minimum 50 per cent of marks.
- Applicants must have a ITI Certificate approved by NCVT.
How To Apply for Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018?
To apply for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018, the candidates will have to visit the official website of RRC. The board has released the application form on the official website only. The candidates will have to visit the official website in order to fill the application form. They can follow the below given steps:
- Visit the official website of RRC i.e www.rrcer.com
- Click on the link that displays Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018.
- Submit your personal details, educational qualifications.
- Upload all your documents as prescribed by the board.
- Proceed to pay the application fees.
The candidates who have applied for the Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 will have to pay the application fees. This is the last step for candidates to successfully enroll themselves in the recruitment process. To pay the application fees, the candidates will have to use the Debit card, credit card, net banking. The board will not accept any other mode of payment. Check the application fee below in the given table:
The candidates must note that the application fee is non-refundable in nature.
RRC ER Junior Engineer(Mechanical Department) Posts
Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway has released a Recruitment Notification for GDCE Mechanical Department Junior Engineer Posts (NOTIFICATION NO. 01/2018). The General Department Competitive Exam (GDCE) will be held only for the Serving Employees of Eastern Railway. The Application Forms are available online from 19th March 2018 (10:00 Hours). The closing date of the application forms is 18th April 2018 (18:00 Hours).
RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment Highlights 2018
- RRC Eastern Railway has released Recruitment Notification for GDCE Mechanical Department.
- Application Forms are available online.
- The last date to submit the application form is 19th March 2018.
- This Competitive Examination will be held only for the Serving Employees of the Eastern Railway.
- Through this GDCE, 25% of the vacancies will be filled against Direct Recruitment Quota.
Check Here For RRC Southern Railway Recruitment 2018
Eastern Railway RRC ER Eligibility Criteria 2018
RRC ER Age-Limit and Nationality:
- The maximum age limit of the candidate must be 42 years as on 01/01/2018
- Age Relaxations will be applicable as per the Government Norms.
- The Nationality of the candidate must be Indian.
RRC ER Educational Qualification:
- Three years diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Manufacturing/ Mechatronics/ Industrial/ Machining/ Instrumentation and Control/ Tools and Machining/ Tools and Die-making/ Automobile/ Production Engineering.
- Combination of any Sub-Stream of basic streams of Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Manufacturing/ Mechatronics/ Industrial/ Machining/ Instrumentation and Control/ Tools and Machining/ Tools and Die-making/ Automobile/ Production Engineering from any recognized Institute/ University.
- Candidates with Higher Educational Qualification can also apply.
Click Here for Railway Recruitment 2018
Who are Eligible to Apply for this Posts?
Regular Employees of the Eastern Railway, who are working in the lower grades than the above notified posts, which means that the employees who are working in PB-1 with a Grade Pay Rs 1800/-, Rs 1900/-, Rs 2000/-, Rs 2400/-, Rs 2800/- and PB-2 with a Grade Pay of Rs 4200/- are eligible to apply.
Who are not Eligible to Apply?
RPF/RPSF Personnel, Law Assistant, Catering Inspector, Accounts Cadre are not eligible for the Posts.
Proof of Age Documents Required:
- Birth Certificate issued by Appropriate Authority or
- Matric/ SSC/SSLC Certificate or Marksheet indicating the Date of Birth issued by the Board.
Things to Take Care of Before Applying RRC ER
- Fill the application forms with personal details/ BIO-DATA Carefully.
- Candidates are requested to enter the correct details and information.
- Candidates must provide an active mobile number and e-mail ID.
- Candidates must visit the website frequently to get daily updates and notifications.
- The scanned photograph must be a recent one. Candidates are advised to keep at least 3 copies of the same photograph for further use.
- During the Submission of the Online Application For, an Online Registration Number will be generated and issued to each candidate. Candidates are advised to keep the Registration Number safe for the further recruitment process.
- Candidate must take at least 3 printouts of the Application Form and paste the photograph and get it attested by the Controlling Officer.
- Last but not the least, the candidates must check that they satisfy the eligibility criteria of the candidate.
Also Check for RRB Group D Recruitment 2018
RRC Eastern Railway Online Application Form Procedure
The step by step procedure to fill in the Online Application Form is as follows:
- Visit the Official website of RRC Eastern Railway – rrcer.com or er.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on the Online Application Link
- Click on the “New Registration” Link.
- Fill in all the basic details such as Name, Date of Birth, Address, e-mail ID, Phone Number etc.
- After the successful registration, a Registration Number and a Password is generated and is sent through e-mail.
- Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step by step.
- Submit the Application Form and take 3 printout copies of it.
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Educational Certificates and Marksheets.
- Community/ Caste Certificate for ST/SC and OBC Category candidates.
- A self-declaration by OBC Candidate as per proforma Annexure-3 available on the website.
Eastern Railway Selection Procedure 2018
The Selection Procedure will comprise of three stage recruitment process. The selection procedure for RRC Eastern Railway, Junior Engineer Posts are as follows:
RRC ER Written Examination
- There will be a Written Examination, that will be held online. The Written Examination will be held shortly and the Admit cards will be available soon.
- Candidates are advised to paste a photograph on the printout of the Hall-Ticket/ e-Call Letter and get it attested by the Controlling Officer.
- Candidates are requested to bring their Proof ID during the Examination.
- Biometric will take place in each step of the selection process for all the eligible candidates. The Biometric should match 100%.
RRC ER Document Verification
- Candidates who have qualified the Written Examination, will be called for the Document Verification.
- In the Document Verification process, the candidate has to bring all the necessary documents in original.
- After the Document Verification, the candidates will have to go through a Medical Fitness Test.
RRC ER Medical Fitness Test
- The Medical Fitness Test is conducted after the Document Verification.
- The Medical Fitness Test is done to ensure that the candidates are medically fit to carry out the duties connected with the Posts.
- If the candidate is not fulfilling the Recruitment Criteria, then his/her application form will be rejected.
Processing of Application Forms
- The Controlling Officer will forward the application form to the Sr. DPO/WPO or Respective Establishment Officer by 07/04/2018.
- The Divisions/Units will scrutinize the Application Forms as per the Eligibility criteria prescribed in the Notification and the Service Records.
- List of the Eligible candidates will be notified on the RRC Website.
- The call letter for the Written Examination will be issued online and will be notified on the RRC Website when available.
Detailed Information about RPF Recruitment 2018
RRC Eastern Railway Examination Pattern 2018
- The Written Examination is conducted Online (Computer Based Test).
- The Question Paper consists of Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions.
- Sections included- General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and Reasoning and Technical Ability (Subject-wise).
- Language Mode of the Exam- English and Hindi
- Time Duration of the Exam Paper is 120 Minutes.
- Total Number of Questions- 150
- Negative marking of 1/3rd marks for every wrong answer.
Also check for RRB Admit Card 2018
Also check for RRB Admit Card 2018