Railway Recruitment Board is conducting the Computer Based Test for Assistant Loco Pilot today (10th August 2018). The First Shift CBT is already over. The Exam Timings for the First Stage CBT was from 10:00 am to 11:00 am. Since, the RRB ALP First Shift CBT is over, candidates must be now searching for the exam analysis of the Question paper. In this article, we will provide you complete details regarding the Exam Analysis of the RRB ALP 2018 First Shift CBT held on 10th August 2018 based on the candidate’s feedback who have attempted today’s examination. This exam analysis will help you understand the overall exam pattern, and difficulty level of the RRB ALP Exam 2018.
- 1 Review of Railway Loco Pilot First Shift CBT (10th August 2018)
- 2 Brief Explanation of the RRB ALP CBT 2018 (Shift I) Exam Pattern
- 3 Section Wise Exam Analysis of RRB ALP CBT (10th August 2018)
- 4 Some of the Questions asked in Shift I RRB ALP CBT – (General Science)
- 5 General Awareness Questions Asked in RRB ALP First Shift CBT (10th August 2018)
Review of Railway Loco Pilot First Shift CBT (10th August 2018)
Now the First Shift CBT is over of Railway Loco Pilot. Are you taking the next shift of the RRB ALP CBT today? Well, we will provide you complete information regarding the level of the Question paper. This will help you in boosting your confidence and performance and estimate your scores.
Download RRB ALP Admit Card 2018 – Click Here
Brief Explanation of the RRB ALP CBT 2018 (Shift I) Exam Pattern
- Questions were asked from the following sections – Mathematics, General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Science, General Awareness and Current Affairs.
- Total Number of Questions asked – 75 Questions for 75 Marks
- Difficulty Level of the Questions – Easy to Moderate
- Number of Good Attempts – 54 to 59
Overall Review of the RRB ALP First Stage CBT Question Paper Shift I 10th August 2018 (as per candidate’s feedback)
Overall, the question paper was moderate. Questions were asked from General Science and Current Affairs. Reasoning Questions were quite easy to attempt as well as Mathematics. In the General Science Section, most of the questions were asked from the Physics Section. Therefore, focus more on the Physics Part.
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions|| |
|Number of Good Attempts|
|Mathematics||20||20||Easy to Moderate||14-17|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning|| |
|General Awareness and Current Affairs|| |
Easy to Moderate
Section Wise Exam Analysis of RRB ALP CBT (10th August 2018)
Overall the section was easy to moderate. Questions were bit lengthy and were calculative. Question distribution of the topics is as follows-
|Topics||Number of Questions||Difficulty Level|
|Percentage||2 to 3 Questions||Easy|
|Algebra and Trigonometry||2 to 3 Questions||Easy to Moderate|
|Time and Work||1 to 2 Questions||Easy to Moderate|
|Time and Distance||1 Question||Easy|
|Age Calculation (Average)||1 Question||Easy|
|Simple Interest and Compound Interest|| |
Easy to Moderate
|Profit and Loss||1 to 2 Questions||Easy|
|Partnership||1 to 2 Questions||Easy to Moderate|
|Simplification||2 to 3 Questions||Easy|
|Dates and Calendar||1 to 2 Questions||Easy to Moderate|
|Total||17to 18 Questions||Easy to Moderate|
General Intelligence and Reasoning
The Reasoning Section was comparatively easy. The questions were a bit time-consuming and the section had a new pattern of question. The Question Distribution of the General Intelligence and Reasoning Topics are as follows-
Number of Questions
|Difficulty Level of the Questions|
|Coding and Decoding||1 to 2 Questions||Easy|
|Analogy||2 Questions||Easy to Moderate|
|Hidden Figure||2 to 3 Questions||Easy|
|Venn Diagram||1 to 2 Questions||Easy|
|Conclusions and Decision Making|| |
3 to 4 Questions
|Alphabetical and Number System|| |
|Syllogism||1 to 2 Questions||Easy to Moderate|
|Total||18 to 20 Questions||Easy|
General Awareness and Current Affairs
The General Awareness and Current Affairs Section was comparatively easy. The Question distribution of the topics are as follows-
|Topics||Number of Questions||Level of Questions|
|Science and Technology||7 to 9 Questions||Easy|
|Culture||4 to 5 Questions||Easy|
|Economics||2 to 3 Questions||Easy to Moderate|
|Sports||2 to 3 Questions||Easy|
|Current Affairs||4 to 5 Questions||Moderate|
|Total||15 to 18 Questions||Easy to Moderate|
Some of the Questions asked in Shift I RRB ALP CBT – (General Science)
- Which Vitamin Deficiency causes hemophilia?
- Earth Science- What is the outermost shell of the Moon called?
- Atomic Number of Copper?
- Who is called as the Father of Genetics?
- Who is discovered Blood Groups?
- Unit of Force?
- Formula of Propane?
- Who invented Telephone?
- Who discovered Insulin?
- Which gas is used to avoid food from oxide?
- If the value of the current is increased what will be effect of resistance?
- Which Military Exercise happened between India and Malaysia?
- Which country implemented GST First?
- What is Vyati Yojana?
General Awareness Questions Asked in RRB ALP First Shift CBT (10th August 2018)
- Who is the owner of Spice Jet?
- Who established Ramkrishna Mission?
- First Face Recognition was implemented in?
- Director of CAG
- Neeraj Chopra is related to which sports?
- When was the NATO established and where is its headquarters?
- Who invented Telephone?
Now the RRB Second Shift ALP CBT 2018, is going on. The third shift RRB ALP CBT 2018 will start from 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm.