GIC Admit Card 2018: Candidates who have filled the application form of General Insurance Corporation Of India can now download GIC call letter from its official website. Candidates will get the option of GIC hall ticket download on the career page. Candidates who have read GIC recruitment 2018 notification must be aware of the guidelines. GIC admit card is important for all candidates for appearing in the examination. The admit card will have details on the basis of information given at the time of filling the application form.
GIC Admit Card 2018 Releasing dates
|GIC 2018 Online registration starts||08/05/2018|
|Last date to apply for GIC Recruitment 2018||29/05/2018|
|GIC Admit Card Released||22/06/2018|
|Online exam date of GIC 2018||22nd July 2018|
Procedure To Download GIC Call Letter 2018
GIC Hall Ticket 2018 has been released in online mode for all those candidates who have successfully submitted their application form. If any candidate is unable to download his/her admit card then it means their application form is not accepted. Candidates who have submitted their applications with correct details can only download GIC Call letter by visiting the website – gicofindia.com. A candidate can download his/her admit card by using Registration Number/ Roll Number and Date of Birth/Password. Candidates can check the steps of GIC call letter download from below.
- Visit the website of GIC or Click on the link mention below.
- Find the career section on the homepage.
- Open the career page and check the link to download GIC admit card 2018.
- Enter Registration Number/ Roll Number, Date of Birth/Password and given Captcha then click on the ‘submit’ button.
- GIC Call letter will appear on the screen in PDF format.
- Take the printout of it and keep it safe for further use.
Download Here – GIC Exam Call Letter 2018 : Available Now
Details mentioned on GIC Call Letter
Candidates are advised to check the information printed on the General Insurance Corporation(GIC) admit card very carefully. If any candidate finds any error in details given on the admit card then he/she should immediately contact to the helpline services. A candidate will find following information on his/her admit card.
Also, Read Here: Latest Government Jobs
- Name of the applicant.
- Parent’s/Guardian’s name of the applicant.
- Date of Birth of the applicant.
- Photo & Signature of the applicant.
- Caste category of the applicant.
- Special category of the applicant.
- Date of GIC exam.
- GIC Examination Centre.
- Time to report the examination centre.
- The other instructions which are to be followed at the examination venue.
Documents Required at Exam Centre
The essential documents which an applicant should bring to the exam centre are given below.
- A copy of GIC Call Letter.
- A photo identity proof (PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Voter Id Card, Driving License, Student Id).
Key Points about GIC Hall Ticket 2018
A candidate should be aware of few things related to GIC Call letter. It will keep them away from any kind of inconvenience. The important points related to GIC Admit card 2018 are as follows.
- GIC hall ticket is an important certificate for all candidates who want to appear in the examination.
- It is mandatory for all candidates to bring the admit card at the examination venue on the day of examination.
- Candidates who will not carry/forget to carry their admit card, such candidates will not be allowed to sit for the examination.
- All candidates have to show their GIC Call letter on the demand of the invigilator at the examination centre.
- The admit card is used for verifying the identity of candidates.
- If any candidate finds any false information in his/her admit card then he/she should immediately contact the concerned authority
- The admit card is a non-transferable document, therefore the candidates are advised to not to share it with any other candidate.
- Candidates are advised to not to make any changes in details printed on the admit card.
About General Insurance Corporation(GIC) 2018 Exam
There will be three parts i.e. Part A, Part B and Part C in which Part A & Part B will have Objective Type Questions and Part C will carry Descriptive Questions. Candidates can access a particular part for a certain time limit only. Once the time limit is over then the candidate will not be able to attempt questions of that section.
Part A & Part B – In these two sections candidates will get objective type questions wherein 5 choices for a question will be given out of which only one option is correct. A candidate has to choose the correct option with the help of mouse click. There is a provision of negative marking, so if a candidate selects wrong answer then 1/4th of marks will be deducted.
Part C – This section will have Descriptive type of questions from English language. A candidate will get questions on the computer screen and he/she has to type the answer by using Keyboard. Candidates should write appropriate answer for all the questions.
Also, Check here : Latest Current Affairs
|Part||Test Name||Total Ques.||Max. Marks||Duration|
|Part A||Reasoning Ability/Critical thinking, Higher order||40||40||30 min.|
|Part B||a. Test of English Language|
b. Test of Reasoning
c. Test of Quantitative Aptitude & Computer Literacy
d. Test of General Awareness
|Part C||Test in English Language: Essay, Precise and Comprehension||3||30||60 min.|