Now, the RRB Group D CBT Exam is getting closer, candidates must be tensed regarding how to prepare, how to create a schedule for preparation and lot more as very few days are left. Well, not more anymore. Candidates can get tips and tricks here to clear the RRB Group D Exam 2021. This will help you to plan your preparation schedule systematically. The RRB has also released Railway Group D CBT Section-Wise Marks. In this article, we will provide you details regarding Railway Group D Exam Pattern, How to Prepare, Tips and Tricks, and Syllabus of Railway Group D (CEN01/2021).
This year, RRB Group D CBT Exam will be held in the month of September 2021 (Expected). The Link to know the Exam Date, city, and Session of RRB Group D CBT will be released soon on the Official Website of Indian Railways..
Check here for Railway Group D Admit Card 2021
The Railway Recruitment Board releases the recruitment notification for the Group-D Level 1 Posts. This year about 1 lakh vacancies is available under the Group-D Posts. These vacancies are distributed into 21 Regional RRBs. The candidates who are willing to apply for this job have come to the right place. In this article, we will provide you with the best tips and tricks and easy strategies that will help you to crack the Group-D Exam.
- 1 How to Plan for Preparing Railway Group D Exam 2021
- 2 Exam Pattern of RRB Group-D Posts 2021
- 3 Section-Wise Marks Allotted to the Section
- 4 Preparation Tips and Tricks to Crack the Group-D Exam 2021
- 5 Time Management
- 6 Make your Own Study Notes
- 7 Take Frequent Online Tests
- 8 Previous Question Papers- Get a Hold of that
- 9 Other Tips That Can Help You To Score Better
How to Plan for Preparing Railway Group D Exam 2021
Now, let’s discuss how to plan up to the schedule for preparing the Group-D Exam 2021:
Begin with the Exam Pattern and Syllabus: This is the first and foremost thing to do whenever you start preparing for any Exam. Get familiar with the Exam Pattern and Syllabus before you start any preparation.
Check Here for detailed Information about RRB Group-D Recruitment 2021
Exam Pattern of RRB Group-D Posts 2021
Computer Based Test (CBT) will be conducted online. The stages of the Group “D” Recruitment 2021 are:
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and
- Document Verification
Subjects Included- Mathematics, General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Science and General Awareness of the Current Affairs.
Total Number of Questions- 100
Total Time Duration- 90 Minutes
Negative Marking- 1/3rd for every wrong answer
Not only this, the candidates must also understand the syllabus content as well. Know all the subjects from which the questions will be asked.
Once you get to know an idea about the Examination Pattern, now go through the syllabus and understand the analyze and research the importance level and the weightage of the topics.
Section-Wise Marks Allotted to the Section
Now the candidates know about the Exam Pattern of RRB Group D 2021, the section-wise marks allotted to each section is as follows-
|Number of Marks
|General Intelligence and Reasoning
|General Awareness and Current Affairs
Read more about RRB Group-D Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2021 – Click Here
Preparation Tips and Tricks to Crack the Group-D Exam 2021
Make your concepts strong and learn the formulas. The most important topics for the Quantitative Section are:
- Time and Work
- Time, Speed and Distance
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- Data Analysis and Interpretation
- Profit and Loss
- Ratio and Proportion
- Mixture and Allegation
- Averages and
- Problems on Ages
General Intelligence and Reasoning:
The General Intelligence and Reasoning is one such section that requires brain and practice. You don’t have to go through a bundle of formulas, just practice more and more. This is more of a fun quiz game like solving puzzles than calculating the sums. The most important topics of General Intelligence and Reasoning (Difficulty Level wise) are as follows:
- Easy Level- Analogy, Classification, Blood Relation, Alphabet and Word Test.
- Moderate Topics-Series, Coding and Decoding, Missing Number, Direction and Distance.
- Difficult Topics- Puzzles (Seating Arrangement), Logical Puzzle, Clock Calender, Venn Diagram.
The Questions will be asked basic level from Class VI to X syllabus. The applicants can go through the NCERT Books and Materials to prepare for General Science. The important topics/subjects that can be highly scoring for General Science Section are as follows:
- Earth Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Astronomy and Space Technology
- Computers and Mobile Technology
- Inventions and Discoveries
- Military Technology and
General Awareness of the Current Affairs:
For the General Awareness Section, the applicant must stay updated by the latest current affairs of both National and International Level. Put a special focus on the Union Budget 2021 which has occurred at the beginning of the year. The following are some of the important topics that one must go through to grab a good score:
- Current Affairs- Union Budget 2021 (Very Imp)
- and the questions related to the Railways
Once you gather all the above data and information now its time for Time Management.
Time Management is a very part, when you are preparing for any examination. Everything depends upon your Time Management Skills. It has been seen that many of us always lack of time while appearing or preparing for the Exams. This is mainly due to the lack of Time Management. Even if you have a lot of time in your hand, it is very important that you manage it well. Give more priority to the areas where you find difficult to understand. Give less time to those subjects where you are quite confident.
Create a schedule for each subject/section based on your difficulty level.
Make your Own Study Notes
Once you create your Time Management Schedule, prepare your own Study Notes. The Study Notes can be your “Bible of Success”.
- You can write down the important concepts, formulas and tips that you think might come in the Examination.
- Making Notes will also improve your memorizing skills.
- Notes can be easy to carry anywhere. Thus, you can carry your notes anywhere and go through the concepts anytime.
After gathering all the important information about the Exam Pattern, Topics, Subjects and the Concepts and Formulas and Managing your Time Skills. Now its time to Take the Online Tests.
Take Frequent Online Tests
- Improvement increases if you practice more and more. So take lots of test.
- We suggest the candidates to take Online Tests because, the Exam will be conducted Online. So taking the online tests will help manage the time skills and efficiency. It will also improve your accuracy while answering the questions.
- Therefore, take lots of Mock Tests.
- This will make a habit of solving a maximum number of questions.
- The more you take the online tests, the more is your chance of success.
Keep an Eye on your Speed and Accuracy Level:
- Once you have solved a lot of Online Mock Tests, now you must be aware of your speed and accuracy level.
- Always answer those questions first which you are confident of. Doing this will save your time as well.
- The Online Mock Tests is the similar representative of CBT Test.
- The Online Mock Tests will also contain the 1/3rd Negative Marking.
Previous Question Papers- Get a Hold of that
- The Previous Question Papers play a very important role in the preparation of the Group-D Examination especially if you are applying for the Group-D Exam for the first time.
- The Previous Questions can be available on the websites as well. The candidates can download the Previous Years Question Papers from the websites. The Question papers will be available in the PDF Format, thus it is easy to download.
- You can also get the Previous Years Question Papers Books at a reasonable cost.
- The previous year question papers will give you a brief idea of what sort of questions will be asked in the Examination.
- It will also help you to get to know about the sub-topics as well as weightage of each sections of the Paper.
Other Tips That Can Help You To Score Better
- Stay Calm and Positive- Always stay calm and composed while preparing for the Exam. Never panic that you are lacking somewhere.
- Stay and Eat Healthy- Make a proper exercise routine. Do light exercises as well as have good and healthy food. This will keep your body fit and mind fresh.
- Make a Checklist- Make a checklist of all the topics that you have covered and prepared before the exam. Check the topic areas where you are lacking of.
- Avoid Cramming- This is very important. Cramming is a bad habit while preparing for any exam. This will lead to confusion and stressed.
- Get Proper Sleep- Sleep at least for 7 Hours. This will make you feel fresh and happy.
- Avoid Late Studying- This can cause anxiety issues.