Himachal Pradesh subordinate services selection Board Hamirpur district has released vacancies for the selection of various posts. These posts include TGT, Lab Assistant, Clerk, Junior Engineer, Steno, Typist, Pharmacist and many other posts. There is a total number of about 1089 posts. HSSB HAMIRPUR is providing reputed job vacancies for the eligible candidates.
Important Dates For HPSSSB Recruitment 2018
The online application forms for HPSSSB RECRUITMENT will be released on 5th July 2018. The candidates can submit their forms till the last date i.e 4th August 2018 till 11:59 p.m. No application forms will be entertained after the deadline and the candidate will be debarred from giving the examination.
- No offline forms will be accepted by the commission.
- The candidates can submit their application forms by visiting the given link: hpsssb.hp.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria For HPSSSB Recruitment 2018
- The minimum and maximum age to eligible for HPSSSB Recruitment is 18 and 45 years as on 01-01-2018.
- For the different posts, there are different eligibility criteria. The candidates need to visit the official website to check the educational qualification as per their desired posts.
Application Fees For the HPSSSB Recruitment
After the successful submission of application form of HPSSSB, the candidates are required to pay the application forms. There are different fees for the different categories.
- For the candidates belonging to general categories, the amount of fees is Rs.360. This category also includes general Ex-servicemen of HP received from defense service on their own request before completion of normal tenure and reserved categories of other states.
- General IRDP, physically handicapped, ward of freedom fighter, ward of general Ex-servicemen of HP. The amount of fees is Rs. 120.
- S.C/ S.T/OBC of H.P Including S.C/S.T/OBC Ex-servicemen of HP Relieved from defense services on their own request before the completion of their normal tenure and SC, S.T OBC, IRDP, Physically handicapped, ward of freedom fighter, ward of Ex-servicemen of HP. The amount of fees is Rs. 120.
- Ex-servicemen of H.P including those who were retired after the completion of their normal tenure, BLIND OF HP/ VISUALLY IMPAIRED OF HP. There are no charges for them.
Number of Vacancies for HPSSSB Recruitment 2018
There are total 1089 vacancies released by HPSSSB and for different posts, there are a different number of vacancies given below:
Name of Post
NUMBER OF VACANCIES
DENTAL HEALTH SERVICES(HYGIENIST)
DENTAL HEALTH SERVICES (MECHANIC)
FOOD SAFETY OFFICER
AGRICULTURE, EXTENSION OFFICER
JUNIOR ENGINEER (AGRICULTURE)
JUNIOR ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL)
JUNIOR DRAUGHTSMAN (TCP)
JUNIOR SCALE STENOGRAPHER
PUBLICITY ASSISTANT GRADE II (IPR)
ASSISTANT MINING INSPECTOR
TGT ARTS (SOCIAL JUSTICE AND EMPOWEMENT)
TGT ARTS VISUALLY IMPAIRED
MOTOR VEHICLE INSPECTOR
INSPECTOR LEGAL METROLOGY
COOK (PANCHAYTI RAJ)
SUPERINTENDENT (DIVISIONAL ACCOUNTS)
JUNIOR ENVIRONMENT ENGINEER
DATA ENTRY OPERATOR
CLERK (HP SECRETARIAT)
STENO TYPIST (HPSEBL)
INVESTIGATOR (HP INSTITUTE OF PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION)
JUNIOR ENGINEER (HPPWD) CIVIL
JUNIOR ENGINEER (HPPWD) MECH.
INVESTIGATOR (ECONOMIC ADVISOR)
AYURVEDIC PHARMACIST (AYURVEDA)
Pay- Scale for Posts For HPSSSB Recruitment 2018
There are different pay scale for different posts. To inquire about the pay scale of different posts of HPSSSB, the candidates are required to visit the official site of HPSSSB.
|Some Important Information|
|Apply Online||Click Here !|
|Official Notification||Click Here !|
|Official Website||Click Here !|
Mode of Payment For HPSSSB 2018 Recruitment
For the candidates applying for the vacancies released by HPSSSB, There are 3 modes of payment available.
- Online payment- The candidate can submit the required fees through the debit card, credit card, net banking. No extra charges will be applicable.
- Offline computer generated challan- The candidates who do not hold any possession of credit card, debit card, net banking can use this mode of payment. The candidates need to get an offline generated challan and deposit fees at the nearest SBI branch and PNB branch. After the submission of fees, the candidates are required to update their fees details i.e transaction details, Branch code, date of payment etc. through the use of User ID on online recruitment application.
- Lokmitra Kendra- The candidates without internet facilities can visit their nearest branch of LMK and get their forms filled along with fees deposit at prescribed charges.