Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) recruits the applicant in the Public Sector Banks of India except for State Bank of India (SBI). The IBPS has released the result of the CWE VII Clerk Mains Result 2017. The IBPS Clerk Mains Result 2017 has been released for only those candidates who had appeared in the Mains Examination.
|Online Registration Begins/Modification Begins||12.09.2017|
|Last Date for Online Registration/Last Date for Modification||03.10.2017|
|Online Application Fee Payment Date||12.09.2017 to 03.10.2017|
|Date of Pre-Exam Training||13.11.2017 to 18.11.2017|
|Date of Online Pre-Exam||02.12.2017 & 03.12.2017
09.12.2017 & 10.12.2017
|Date of release of Pre-Exam Result 2017||29.12.2017|
|Date of release of Main Exam Admit Card 2017||09.01.2018|
|Date of Online Main Exam||21.01.2018|
|Date of release of Main Exam Result||01.04.2018 to 01.05.2018|
IBPS Clerk Main Result 2017
IBPS has declared the result of Clerk Main 2017 on the date 1st April 2018. The applicant who had appeared in the IBPS Clerk Main Exam 2017 shall only be able to check their result. The result will contain the Marks scores and the rank obtained by the applicant in the examination. The IBPS Clerk Main Result 2017 can be checked only in online mode by visiting below link-
Steps To Check IBPS Clerk Main Result 2017
- Visit the above-mentioned website.
- Enter the Registration Number/RollNumber.
- Enter the Password which is the DOB of the applicant in DD-MM-YY format.
- Fill the Security Code same as given on the page.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button.
- The IBPS Clerk Main Result 2017 will reflect on the screen in PDF format.
- Check the Marks obtained and Rank Secured.
- Take the printout of the result and preserve it for the further use.