IBPS RRB 2018 Online Application Form & Notification has been released by IBPS for the recruitment of candidates to the posts of Officer Scale I, II, III & Office Assistant. Candidates can apply online from 8th June 2018 and the last date to fill online a[plication form is 2nd July 2018. The applications for filling up these posts are invited in Online mode from eligible candidates only. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria from the IBPS RRB 2018 Notification PDF before filling the application form. Candidates interested in filling the application form must ensure that they are satisfying the required conditions for the released vacancies.
The applications from all candidates will be accepted till the prescribed last date only. After the last date for the submission of application form, no candidate can fill IBPS RRB Online form. It is important for all the interested candidates to know about the dates of IBPS RRB 2018 events. One can check the particular event and date from the table given below.
Important Dates of IBPS RRB Recruitment
|IBPS RRB 2018 notification release date||06/06/2018|
|Online Application begins along with Edit/Modification||08/06/2018|
|Last Date to apply for IBPS RRB along with Edit/Modification||02/07/2018|
|Application Fee Payment Starts||08/06/2018|
|Last Date for payment of Application Fee||02/07/2018|
|Pre-Exam Training Letter Download date||July 2018|
|Pre-Exam Call Letter download date
|Online Pre-Exam Date
11th, 12th and 18th August 2018.
19th, 25th Aug. 2018 and 01st Sep. 2018.
|Result of Pre-Exam||September 2018|
|Main Exam Call Letter download date||September 2018|
|Online Main Exam Date
|Result of Main Exam||October 2018|
|Interview Call Letter download date for Officer Scale||November 2018|
|Date of Interview||November 2018|
|Provisional Allotment||January 2019|
IBPS RRB Application Form 2018
The Online Application form of IBPS RRB 2018 can be filled in online mode by visiting the website of IBPS i.e. http://www.ibps.in/. Candidates can check the important date from the table and should fill the application form before the given last date. All candidates should fill the application form with correct details only. The applications submitted with incorrect details will be rejected without giving any intimation to the particular candidate. Candidates should read complete IBPS RRB notification 2018 to avoid mistakes at the time of filling the application form.
How to Apply Online for IBPS RRB 2018 Application Form
Candidates should read the guidelines for filling the application form so that they can be ready with all essential things like photo, signature etc. and know the steps for filling the application form. Candidates can check the procedure of how to fill rrb application 2018 from below.
Click Here To Apply For IBPS PO Bank Recruitment
- Visit the website of IBPS – ibps.in
- Click on the link of CRP RRBs or Click on the notification of apply online for IBPS RRB.
- Candidates will find different links to apply for Officer Scale I, Officer Scale II, III and Office Assistant.
- Click on the link of the post for which desiring to apply.
- A new window will open then click on “Click here for new registration” button for fresh registration.
- Candidates have to fill their First Name, Middle Name and Last Name in the given columns.
- Candidates should provide a valid Mobile Number and confirm it by refilling the same mobile number in the given space.
- Candidates should provide a valid Email Id and confirm it by refilling the same Email Id in the given space.
- Candidates should keep their Mobile Number and Email Id working till the recruitment process completes successfully. All the further communications will be shared with candidates on their registered mobile number and email id only.
- Enter the given Security Code and Click on “Save & Next” button to proceed further.
- Candidates will receive Registration Number and Password on their registered mobile number and Email Id. Use that Registration Number and Password to login again and complete the rest of the formalities.
- In the next step, candidates have to upload their Photo which should be of dimension (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm) and file size should be in between 20kb – 50kb and Signature which should be of dimension (140 x 60 pixels) and file size should be in between 10kb – 20kb.
- After uploading Photo and Signature, click on the “Next” button for next step.
- Fill the Parent’s/Guardian’s name same as given in the class 10thMarksheet/Certificate.
- Fill Date of Birth of the applicant in DD/MM/YYYY format same as recorded in class 10thMarksheet/Certificate.
- Candidates have to select their gender (Male/Female).
- Select the category (Gen/OBC/SC/ST).
- Fill the details of High School and Intermediate such as Name of the Board, Passing Year, Marks Scored.
- Provide complete Correspondance address as well as Permanent Address in the given space.
- After filling all the details click on the “Next” button and Preview the filled in details.
- Upload the other essential things such as Left Hand Thumb Impression and Hand Written Declaration in the required size and format.
- Make the payment of Application Fee by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- Take the printout of filled in application form and preserve it for further use.
IBPS RRB Application Fee 2018
Candidates have to follow the given procedure to make payment of the application fee:
Also, check here – Latest Govt Jobs
- Candidates will find the payment page at the last step of the application form.
- Candidates have to choose either they want to pay the fee via Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro) or Credit Cards or Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Candidates have to provide the required information such as Debit Card/Credit Card Number, Valid through/Expiry date. If payment will be made through Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets then Net Banking details will be asked on the screen.
- Verify the details entered and fill the verification code before proceeding to the next page. Once verification is done, proceed to the next page to make payment.
- Do not press Back button or Refresh the page in the middle of the payment process.
- After successful transaction, candidates can download E-Generated slip.
- In case the transaction does not complete successfully, candidates should use their Registration Number and Password to login again. Follow the same steps as mentioned above and make the payment of application fee.
Also, Check here for Latest Railway Recruitment.