ICAR AIEEA Application Form 2020 – The Conducting Authorities will release Application Form in the month of March 2020. Any student who is eligible and interested can apply for the exam. Students can fill the Application Form at the official website. It will be released in online mode only. We will provide a direct link in this article to fill the ICAR AIEEA 2020 Application Form. Admit Card will be issued only to those students who successfully apply for the exam. By cracking ICAR AIEEA exam with good marks you will get admission in Agricultural Courses to various universities and colleges. Read the complete article for more details regarding ICAR AIEEA 2020 like Application Form, Examination Dates, How to apply for the exam, etc.
ICAR AIEEA 2020 Highlights
ICAR AIEEA UG is conducted for admission of students in undergraduate agricultural courses. It is a National level entrance exam. Here you can check all the important information related to the ICAR AIEEA Exam.
|Exam Name||Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), All India Entrance Exam For Admission Process|
|Commonly Known as||ICAR AIEEA|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency|
|Mode of the Exam||Online Mode|
ICAR AIEEA 2020 Schedule
National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts ICAR AIEEA exam in the month of June 2020. All candidates who are preparing for the exam must know the important dates. Aspirants will not miss any upcoming event if they know all the dates in advance. Check important dates of all the ICAR AIEEA 2020 events here in the following table. We are providing here tentative dates. Official dates will be updated after declaration.
|ICAR AIEEA Application Form 2020||1st March 2020|
|Last Date to Apply for the Exam||31st March 2020|
|Last date for submitting the hard copy of the Online Form||March to April 2020|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||25th April 2020|
|Examination Dates||1st June 2020|
|Result Declaration||15th June 2020|
|Counseling Dates for the Exam||1st to 2nd week of July 2020|
Important Note – Click here to read more RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019.
ICAR AIEEA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Each student must know the eligibility criteria for the ICAR AIEEA exam. Eligibility Criteria defines the parameters to the candidate whether he/she capable to fill the ICAR AIEEA 2020 Application Form or not. Check complete ICAR AIEEA Eligibility Criteria 2020 in the following points.
Nationality – Student must be a citizen of India.
Aadhaar Card – It is mandatory except Jammu & Kashmir, Assam and Meghalaya state candidates. All those students who applied for Aadhaar card and haven’t received it yet, can enter the 16 digit number given on the enrollment slip.
For UG Courses Aspirants
- Age Limit Criteria – Applicant age must be 16 years as on 31st August 2020.
- Required Exam – Must pass 12th standard from a recognized board/university.
- Mandatory Marks – Must score 50% marks in 12th standard if they belong to the general/OBC/UPS category and 40% marks if they belong to SC/ST/PC category.
- Appearing Students – Eligible to apply for the exam.
For PG Aspirants
- Age Limit Criteria – Must have minimum 19 years of age as on 31st August 2020.
- Qualifying Exam – Students must complete their education in the pattern of 10+2+5 (B.V. Sc. & A.H)/10+2+4/10+6/10+2+3.
- Mandatory Marks – Students must have minimum 6.60/10,3.25/5,2.60/4 grade points if they belong to General/OBC/UPS category. If students belong to SC/ST/PC category they must have minimum 5.60/10, 2.75/5, 2.20/4 grade points.
- Appearing Student – Such students are also eligible to apply.
ICAR AIEEA Application Form 2020
National Testing Agency will release ICAR AIEEA Application Form in the month of March 2020. It will be released in online mode. You can fill Application Form at the official website after the declaration. Students will be asked to fill the personal details in the ICAR AIEEA Application Form. These details include your Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Address, Email Id, Mobile Number, etc. You can check the ICAR AIEEA Application Form 2020 fees for all the categories in the following table.
|Category||Application Form fee (In Rs.)|
|For UG Courses|
|For PG Courses|
How to Fill ICAR AIEEA Application Form 2020
The Application Form will be available at the official website. We will update direct link here to apply for the exam. Aspirants are advised to follow the below written steps to apply for the exam.
- Visit the official website.
- Candidates will require to login to the provided portal.
- The Application Form will be there.
- First of all you have to click on the “Apply tab”.
- Now fill the Application Form by providing basic details such as your name, parent’s name, category etc.
- Carefully check all the details before clicking on final submit button.
- In last submit the application fee.
- Submit the fee according to your program and category.
- Now the confirmation page will appear on the screen.
- In last take a print out of application form for further use.
ICAR AIEEA Admit Card 2020
The Conducting Authorities will release ICAR AIEEA Admit Card in the month of April 2020. It is the only identity through which students will get an entry in the examination hall. No student will be allowed to appear in the exam without Hall Ticket. Admit Card will be released in online mode. You will require Application Number and Password to download the Hall Ticket. NTA will not send admit individually to any aspirant through mail or post.
ICAR AIEEA Exam Pattern
Check ICAR AIEEA 2020 exam pattern in the following points.
For UG Courses:
- Exam Mode – Online
- Subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Agriculture, Mathematics.
- Question Type – Multiple Choice Questions
- Language – English and Hindi
- Total Marks – 180
- Maximum Marks – 720
- Marking Scheme – +4 Marks for the Correct Answer
- Negative Marking – Students will lose 1 mark of wrong MCQ answer. Candidates will neither get nor lose any mark for unresponsive questions.
For PG Courses:
- Exam Mode – Offline
- Question Type – Multiple Choice Questions
- Total number of Questions – 160
- Total Marks – 650
- Marking Scheme – +4 Marks for each correct answer
- Negative Marking Scheme – Candidates will lose 1 mark of wrong MCQ answer and 2 marks for each cross-matching sub question. No marks will be deducted for unanswered question.