Check out the Indian coast guard admit card 2018. Download Link is provided below in the article.
Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has released the ICG (Indian Coast Guard) Navik GD 01/2019 Batch Admit Card 2018. ICG (Indian Coast Guard) Indian coast guard admit card 2018. Admit Card is available online on the website i.e joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. A lot of candidates had applied for Indian Coast Guard Navik GD and all of them were eagerly waiting for the navy coast guard admit card. The Indian Coast Guard has released the coast guard navik gd admit card 2018. The candidates can easily download the ICG Navik Admit Card 01/2019 Batch. The candidates shall visit the official website of Indian Coast Guard i.e joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and follow some few steps.
If you guys are looking for coast guard admit card 2018, then you have landed on the right spot. The aspiring candidates need not look anywhere beyond this website as we will provide every minute detail to download Indian Coast Guard Navik GD 2018 Admit Card.
Latest update about ICG Navik Admit Card on 1st July
The Indian Coast Guard has released the coast guard admit card 2018 on the official website of Indian Coast Guard i.e joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. Candidates need to check the official website i.e joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- 1 How to download the ICG Navik Admit card @ joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- 2 Important Dates for ICG Navik GD 2018
- 3 ICG Navik GD Selection Procedure 2018
- 4 ICG Navik GD PFT (Physical Fitness Test) 2018
- 5 ICG Navik GD Examination Centre 2018
- 6 List of Documents to Carry for ICG Navak GD 01/2019 Batch Examination 2018
- 7 ICG Navik GD General Instructions 2018
- 8 About ICG (Indian Coast Guard)
To ease the trouble of the students and to reduce the anxiety and stress of the students, Below we are providing the step by step detailed procedure to download the Indian coast guard admit card 2018.
- Visit the official website of ICG i.e joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Click on download section and choose the NAVIK GD.
- Click on the Link for coast guard admit card 2018.
- Enter your details asked such as Registration Number, Date of Birth etc.
- Download and take the print out of the ICG Navik GD Admit Card 2018
|Availability of Admit Card||21 to 31 Jul 2018|
|Date of Recruitment / Written Examination||Sep-Oct 2018|
To ease the trouble of the students and to reduce the anxiety and stress of the students, Below we are providing the step by step detailed Selection Pattern for coast guard navik gd 2018.
- The written examination will be of objective type, which will generally cover subjects
such as Maths, Physics, basic Chemistry, knowledge of English up to 12th standard, general
knowledge, current affairs, quantitative aptitude and reasoning etc.
- Those who qualify written examination will undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and the
testing procedure will take about 2 days. Physically Challenged candidates are not
eligible to apply for this examination.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT). PFT will be conducted for all those who qualify the written tests. All candidates are advised to be in possession of sports rig (Shoe, T-shirt, Trouser etc).
The PFT consists of:-
(i) 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
(ii) 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
(iii) 10 Push up. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
The ICG Navik GD 01/2019 Batch Examination Centres and the recruitment Zone are as following
The candidates are to choose only one choice of the centre from the list mentioned against the state to which they belong to Domicile. The Coast Guard reserves the right to cancel/reconduct the examination of a particular Centre or change the Centre of the candidates for administrative/other reasons.
The aspirants are are going to appear for the ICG Navak GD Examination 2018 must bring all the mentioned Documents along with them. The documents include:
- Three copies of pre-filled online e-admit card with the latest photograph affixed.
- Original Class 10thpass certificate and mark sheet.
- 12thpass certificate and mark sheet (Original)
- Original Caste certificate (if applicable)of their respective state issued by
Tehsildar/Sub District Magistrate / District Magistrate.
- Domicile certificate of their respective state.
- Proof of identity such as passport, driving license, Aadhar card/ voter I card, Pan card,
School/ college ID card or any other photo identity proof.
- In case of reserved category applicants, availing age/percentage relaxation, either
current or permanent address of online application should be same as the address mentioned
in caste/category certificate (SC/ST & OBC). Further, in the case of OBC the category certificate
should not be more than 3 financial Years old and for such cases, renewed/fresh certificate to
be produced. All OBC certificates shall be in original as per Govt. of India format (No
other formats will be entertained).
- Ten recent colour passport size photographs with the Blue background.
Candidates not in possession of above documents will not be permitted to appear in written examination. Original educational certificates will be returned after verification. If any variations found in the application at the time of verification, the candidature of the applicant will be cancelled. Qualified candidates to submit
one copy of all documents at the examination Centre.
- Candidates withdrawn on disciplinary grounds from any other service training establishments are not eligible to appear.
- Candidates should not have been arrested, convicted or prosecuted on criminal charges.
- Original certificates should not be attached with the application form. Indian Coast Guard will not take responsibility for loss of original certificates if attached with application. The photo should be pasted and not stapled.
- Request for change of examination centre /date will not be entertained.
- Mobile Phone. Use of Mobile phones and other modern electronic gadgets are not permitted during the examination. Coast Guard considers such possession as adopting unfair means. If any candidate is caught with Mobile, Bluetooth or any kind of scanning equipment during examination hour’s immediate action as per law including filling FIR will be initiated. Indian Coast Guard cannot guarantee the safe keeping of any electronic devices. Candidates will not be allowed to leave examination Centre/ Hall for any reasons after the commencement of the Written Examination.
- All candidates will be frisked prior to entering into examination Centre.
- All candidates are requested to be watchful and immediately bring to notice of invigilator of any suspicious activity by any of the candidates.
- The candidate’s selection pertaining to a particular batch is valid for that batch only. Qualified candidates whose names do not appear in the final select list cannot claim admission for the next batch. These candidates will have to undergo the selection procedure afresh provided that they meet the eligibility criteria for the fresh batch.
- Call letter for final medical examination for enrolment in the Coast Guard will be forwarded only to initially medically qualified candidates in the select list. Such candidates will be required to reach the training establishment at their own expense. Unsuccessful candidates will not be intimated separately.
- The application and the original documents will be further scrutinized for eligibility prior to enrolment and may be rejected if found not eligible in any respect.
- No enquiry will be entertained regarding recruitment/enrolment after a period of six months.
About ICG (Indian Coast Guard)
The Indian Coast Guard (ICG) protects India’s maritime interests and enforces maritime law, with jurisdiction over the territorial waters of India, including its contiguous zone and exclusive economic zone. The Indian Coast Guard was formally established on 18 August 1978 by the Coast Guard Act, 1978 of the Parliament of India as an independent Armed force of India. It operates under the Ministry of Defence.
The Coast Guard works in close cooperation with the Indian Navy, the Department of Fisheries, the Department of Revenue (Customs) and the Central and State police forces.