JEE Main 2019 Online Application Form will be available on the official website of National Testing Agency: nta.ac.in. Candidates planning on giving JEE Main 2019 will be required to fill up the Registration form and submit it before the due date. As per the announcement made by Ministry of Human Resource Development, the exam of JEE Main 2019 will be conducted by NTA and will be held twice in a year, in January and in April 2019. The Application form will be the first step for the admission in engineering institutes through JEE main score. As per the new schedule by NTA, the JEE Main 2019 Application Form will be released in September 2018 for JEE Main (January 2019) and in February for JEE Main (April 2019).
In this article, we will provide details about the JEE Main Application Form 2019, Online Registration, NTA Application Procedure, How to Apply, Application Fee, Application Correction, Status, Eligibility & Documents Required for Registration. Candidates or Students looking for Details about the JEE Main Application Form must go through the complete article for clarification of their doubts and Online Registration for JEE Main.
- 1 JEE Main 2019 Application Form
- 2 JEE Main 2019 Application Date
- 3 JEE Main 2019 Application Form/ JEE Main 2019 Online Registration
- 4 JEE Main 2019 Application Details: Photograph and Signature Specifications
- 5 NTA JEE Main Application Fee 2019
- 6 JEE Main 2019 Application Form Status
- 7 JEE Main Application Form Correction 2019
- 8 Eligibility Criteria for Online JEE Main Application Form 2019
- 9 Documents Required for Filling up JEE Main Registration Form 2019
- 10 JEE Main 2019 Admission, Online Form
JEE Main 2019 Application Form
Since the examination of JEE Main 2019 will be conducted twice a year, the registrations will also be open twice.
Selection of dates and slots have to be done by all of the candidates since the jee main 2019 mode is online.
The application fee of JEE Main 2019 may change according to the NTA authorities.
JEE Main 2019 Application Date
National Testing Agency has announced the JEE Main 2019 Registration Date for both January and April Exam. Candidates looking for JEE main registration date can go through the table below:
JEE Main 2019 Registration Date for January Exam
|Submission of Online Application Form starting from||01st to 30th September 2018|
|Dates of the examination (8 different sittings and the candidate can choose any one)||06th to 20th January 2019|
|Result Declaration||First Week of February 2019|
JEE Main 2019 Registration Date for April Exam
|Online submission of the Application Forms||Second week of February 2019|
|Dates of the examination||07th to 21st April 2019|
|Declaration of Result||1st week of May 2019|
JEE Main 2019 Application Form/ JEE Main 2019 Online Registration
Go through the steps of filling up the Application Form of NTA JEE Main 2019 successfully form the points below. It should be noted that the details mentioned in the Application form should be valid and correct as any of the misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature.
Follow up the mentioned steps of filling up the JEE Main 2019 Online Registration and Application Form thoroughly:
Step 1- Visit the official website of National Testing Agency i.e. nta.ac.in
Step 2- The link will be provided on the above corner of NTA Homepage named NTA exams. Scroll down on the Engineering exam link from all the other options listed under NTA from the main page.
Step 3- Click on the Link named Joint Entrance Examination. The Registration Button is available on the page below. The Registration Button will be for the candidates visiting the portal for the first time and the Login button will be for the already registered candidates.
JEE Main 2019 Application Details: Photograph and Signature Specifications
The candidates will have to upload the photograph and signature in the JEE Main 2019 Application Form. The specification for these images are as mentioned below:
|It should be clear, get it clicked from professional.||Write it in neat handwriting with Black or Blue pen.|
|Scan it in JPG / JPEG||Scan it in JPG / JPEG|
|Size should be between 4 KB and 40 KB||Size has to be between 1 KB to 30 KB|
|Dimension should be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (Height)||Dimension should be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (Height)|
Note: The photograph should also have the name of the candidates and the date of capturing it. The correct format for the photograph is as mentioned below.
NTA JEE Main Application Fee 2019
The Application Fee for JEE Main 2019 Registration will remain unchanged. Candidates aspiring to fill up the form should note that the applications will be accepted only after the submission of the Application Fee. The amount of the application Fee hasn’t been updated yet but it will be updated soon by the examination conducting body. Since the procedure of submitting the Application form will entirely online this year it can be assumed the submission of the fee will also be online through Credit Card, Debit Card and Net banking.
JEE Main 2019 Application Form Status
The authorities will be providing “Application Form Progress” feature for all candidates on the left corner of the application window. Using this feature, the candidates will be able to check their status from the listed stage of the application process:
View Application Form
View Scanned Images
View Payment Status
JEE Main Application Form Correction 2019
NTA will open the correction facility for students who have filled JEE Main Application Form 2019. The process of modifying the JEE Main Registration details candidates should login to their account when the window is open and make corrections.
Read below some key points regarding JEE Main 2019 Application Modify Details:
- The correction facility will be provided to the candidates from the month of September/October 2018.
- Candidates can make corrections in the application only through online mode.
- No correction will be allowed through offline mode, i.e. through fax/application including e-mail etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Online JEE Main Application Form 2019
Here we are providing the eligibility criteria to appear for JEE Main 2019:
- Qualifying Exam: Students should have passed the 12th or equivalent exam in 2018 and 2017 with five subjects from any recognized board.
- Appearing Candidates: Students appearing in the 12th examination in 2018 are also eligible.
- Subjects: Students must have the Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/ Technical Vocational subject.
- Age Limit: Students born on or after 1st October 1994 are eligible to apply (five-year relaxation is given for reserved categories.
- Percentage: There is no minimum marks are needed to appear in the JEE Main exam. For admission to IITs, NITs, CFTIs, students must have secured 75% marks (65% for SC/ST) or be in the top 20 percentile.
- Attempt: Students can appear only three times for JEE Main 2019.
- Aadhaar Card: All India candidates must have Aadhaar Card to apply for Online JEE Main.
Documents Required for Filling up JEE Main Registration Form 2019
To fill the JEE Main Online Form 2019 candidates must possess the following documents:
- Marksheets of Class 12th and class 10th.
- Passport size Photograph.
- Signature of both the candidate and the guardian.
- Adhaar Card.
- Passport Size photograph
- Category Statement (if applicable)
JEE Main 2019 Admission, Online Form
To get an Admission through JEE Main Entrance Exam candidates need to fill the JEE Main Application Form 2019. From this session, the JEE Exam will be conducted twice by the NTA giving students more opportunities to attend the exam and get admission in various engineering college in India. All details regarding the Online Registration for JEE Main 2019 Exam has been explained in the above article still if there is any doubt regarding the JEE main 2019 Online Form and registration process feel free to comment your queries and questions below.