JEE Main Application Form 2021 – National Testing Agency will release JEE Main 2021 Application Form. All students who want to pursue their career in the field of engineering can apply for JEE Main 2021 Exam. The Application Form will release in the month of September 2020 for the January session exam. NTA Conducts the JEE Mains exam twice in a year in the month of January and April. The Application Form for JEE Mains 2021 will be released in online mode only. Through JEE Mains 2021 Exam students will be able to take admission in topmost engineering colleges of India. We update each and every information related to JEE Main 2021 Application Form in this article. Students are requested to go through the complete article for more details.
JEE Main 2021 Exam Details
JEE Main is also a screening test for IIT Entrance Exam. Only those students who successfully clears JEE Mains 2021 Cut Off marks will be eligible to apply for JEE Advanced Exam. Check other various details in the following table.
|Full Name of the Exam||Joint Entrance Exam Mains|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Application Form Release Mode||Online|
|Mode of the Examination||Online & Offline (Drawing Test)|
|Course||B. Tech, B. Arch, B. Engineering|
|Sessions||January Session, April Session|
JEE Main 2021 Important Dates
All those students who are preparing for JEE Mains 2021 Exam must know the important dates of all the events of the exam. It will keep them updated so that they will not miss any event. The Application Form for JEE Mains 2021 January session exam will release in the month of September 2020. You can check all the JEE Main 2021 Important Dates in the following table. We are providing here a tentative schedule. Official dates will be updated just after the declaration.
|Name of the Event||January Session 2021||April Session 2021|
|Application Form Release Date||In the month of September 2020||February 2021|
|Last date to apply for JEE Main 2021||Last week of September 2020||March 2021|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||In the month of December 2020||March 2021|
|Examination Dates||January 2021||April 2021|
|Provisional Answer Key Available From||3rd Week of January 2021||3rd Week of April 2021|
|Final Answer Key Release Dates||January 2021||April 2021|
|Declaration of the Result||31st January 2021||April 2021|
|Cut off Announcement||Last week April 2021|
|Counseling Procedure Begins From||June-July 2021|
JEE Main 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the JEE Main Application Form 2021 candidate should check eligibility criteria of exam whether they are eligible or not. In this section, we describe the eligibility criteria of JEE Mains 2021.
- Age Limit Criteria – There will be no age limit criteria for JEE Mains 2021.
- Nationality – Indian nationals as well as international students are eligible to apply.
- Those candidates who have passed their Class 12th Exam or any equivalent qualifying examination in 2019 or 2020; or those who are appearing in their Class 12th Exam or any equivalent qualifying examination in 2021 are eligible to appear in JEE.
- Candidates must have taken at least five subjects in class 12th/qualifying examination in order to be eligible for the exam. The candidates who have taken four subjects are not permitted to give the exam.
JEE Main 2021 Application Form
National Testing Agency releases the JEE Main Online Form every year. The Application Form will be released in the month of September 2020 at jeemain.nta.nic.in and the steps to fill the form included registration, filling in requisite details, uploading photograph, signature and class 12 mark sheet, payment of application fee and printing the confirmation page. Candidates who will appear for the JEE Main January exam 2021 will not require to register again for the April session. They use their January JEE Main login 2021 details to fill the application form for April. As we know, JEE Main is held twice a year by National Testing Agency in January and April for admissions to the undergraduate engineering courses offered by the National Institute of Technology, Indian Institute of Information Technology, and many other centrally funded technical institutes.
Procedure to Apply for JEE Mains 2021
This section is beneficial for those who do not know how to apply for JEE Main 2021 Exam. You just need to follow the below-mentioned procedure to fill the JEE Main Application Form 2021.
JEE Main 2021 Registration Form
- Register yourself as a New User/ New student /Sign Up, Clicking on the link present there ‘NEW USER SIGN UP HERE’.
- New tab will appear on the screen, Enter your basic details such as Name of the candidate, D.O.B, Gender(Male/ Female), Email address, Security questions & answer and Nationality of the candidate, Identification no. and type.
- Click on the submit button.
- Students are recommended to make a note of the Registration No./User ID and Password, which will be applicable in all further procedures related to the examination.
JEE Main Application Form
After successful registration of JEE Main 2021 exam, you will be redirected to the new tab, where you will need to fill all the personal as well as academic details as per described below
- Medium of Language
- Father’s Name of the Candidate
- Mother’s name
- Guardian name
- Examination Mode
- UIDAI (Aadhaar card number)
- Year of Passing class 12th
- Name of the Board
- Percentage, Marks, Roll Number
- Category of the student (General, OBC, SC & ST)
- Married status of the Aspirant
- Address details
After entering all details click on the submit button. A registration number/ID will be generated after the submission.
In addition to providing all the above-mentioned details, the students will also be asked to select any four cities of their preference for the examination centre.
Uploading Scanned Documents:
Candidates should scan all necessary documents such as image, signature, academic documents in this phase and upload the scanned copy in the format and size specified. Documents that include a Caste Certificate (only if the candidates belong to the reserved category), Passport size photo, Academic Documentation, Identity Evidence, and other records needed.
After uploading documents in prescribed format, candidates must click on preview button and check whether all the details have been filled correctly or not, and make changes wherever required.
JEE Mains 2021 Registration Fees:
In last step pay the Application Fees and take printout of the JEE Main Application Form 2021 for the further processes.
Syllabus of JEE Mains 2021
To crack any paper, first, we should know the syllabus. It is the first step towards preparation. Kindly check the full described JEE Main Syllabus written below.
- Physics– Waves & Sound, Geometrical Optics, Thermodynamics, Kinetic Theory of Gases, Rotational Dynamics, Dimensional Analysis, Gravitation & Electrostatics, Current Electricity & Heat Transfer, Electromagnetic Induction
- Chemistry – Chemical bonding, Mole concept & the concept of equivalents, Redox reactions, Electrochemistry, Thermodynamics, Qualitative analysis, Chemical equilibrium in physical chemistry, Carbonyl Compounds & their derivatives in organic chemistry and Coordination chemistry.
- Mathematics– Limits, Continuity and Differentiability, Application of derivatives, Definite integral in calculus, Circles, and Family of Circles, Sequence and Series, Probability, vectors, Hyperbola in coordinate geometry, Functions, Quadratic equations and expressions, Complex numbers, Matrices, Parabola, Inverse Trigonometric Functions
JEE Main 2021 exam pattern
In 2018, aspirants gave an exam in both modes online and offline. But now from 2019 onwards, students have only online mode. There is no paper pen-based exam. This is due to the introduction of NTA. Check below-expected exam pattern of JEE Main.
|Details||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|Time||3 hours||3 hours|
|Extra Time for more than 40% disability||1 hour||1 hour|
|Type of Paper||Online||Online / Drawing Test|
|Number of Question||75||77|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions and Integer Type||Multiple Choice Question and Skill Test|
|Marking Scheme for Multiple Choice Questions||+4 for correct answers, -1 for incorrect answers from total||+4 for correct answers, -1 for incorrect answers from total|
|Marking Scheme for Integer Type||No negative marking||–|
|Total Marks||300 marks||400 marks|
|Admission In||B.E. / B.Tech||B.Arch / B. Planning|
|Language||English / Hindi||English / Hindi|
|Subjects||Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry||Aptitude, Mathematics, Drawing Test|
JEE Main Exam 2021 Preparation Tips
In this section, we will give some important tips to candidates on how to crack the jee mains exam. You are advised to follow these tips to get a better result in JEE Main 2021.
- Candidate should study atleast 5 to 6 hrs daily with full focus without any kind of disturbance.
- When you go to your coaching , your teachers would be giving you some homework assignments. Solve it on a regular basis. Do not sleep before you solve it or before the day is over. Put your all effort to solve it.
- No hangouts, relationships, parties, social media, mobile phones, PC games, TV, etc. You should be focused on your goals.
- Make yourself fit. Keep away from junk food and do yoga or meditation regularly for relaxation of mind.
Important books for JEE Main 2021
First candidates should have clear their basics. The most important book for clearing all the basics of JEE MAINS EXAM is NCERT. Apart from NCERT aspirants are also advised to go through below listed books for all the 3 subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Maths.
- Physics – Concepts of Physics by HC Verma ( volume 1 and volume 2)
- Chemistry – Organic chemistry by M.S Chauhan, Inorganic chemistry by J.D Lee, Physical chemistry by OP Tandon
- Maths – All the Arihant publication books are best for Maths preparation