JEE Main result 2018 shall be released by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) in online mode on the website – jeemain.nic.in. JEE Main Result for Paper 1 and Paper 2 shall be declared on 30th April 2018 & 31st May 2018 respectively along with the rank list. Candidates who appeared in the Paper 1 & Paper 2 shall be able to check their result on the mentioned dates by using Roll Number and Date of Birth. Candidates who will qualify the exam their name will be listed in the rank list of JEE Main 2018.
JEE Main 2018 Result | Important Date
|Jee Main 2018 Events||Schedule Date|
|Online registration||01st December 2018|
|Photo and Signature Correction in filled Application form||08th December 2018|
|JEE Main Mock test availability||13th December 2018|
|Last date of registration:||01st January 2018 (Over)|
|Last date for paying application fee||02nd January 2018|
|Application Correction||09th to 22nd January 2018|
|JEE Main admit card||02nd week of March 2018|
|Offline JEE Main exam||08th April 2018|
(Paper 1 – 09:30 to 12:30)
(Paper 2 – 14:00 to 17:00)
|Online JEE Main exam:||15th & 16th April 2018|
|Answer key and image response (OMR) sheet||24th – 27th April 2018|
|Declaration of JEE (Main) Paper–1 Score||30th April 2018|
|Declaration of All India Rank JEE (Main) Paper – 2.||31st May 2018|
JEE Main Cut Off 2018
Candidates who appeared in the examination shall have to score marks either equal to the JEE Main cut off or more to qualify the examination. CBSE will decide the cut off marks on the basis of a total number of candidates appeared in the exam and marks secured by them. The Cut off will be the minimum mark which should be scored by all candidates to qualify JEE Main Paper 1 as well as Paper 2. Candidates who will clear the cut off marks of Paper 1 shall be eligible for appearing in the JEE Main Paper 2 examination. The expected cut off for JEE Main is given below in the table.
|OBC – NCL||49|
JEE Main 2018 Result
CBSE is going to declare the result of JEE Main for Paper 1 on 30th April 2018 and the candidates who appeared in Paper 2 exam, their result will be announced on 31st May 2018. Candidates who have applied for JEE Main 2018 can check their result by using Roll Number and Date of Birth. CBSE will not share JEE Main result with any candidate either on his/her email if or via post. Candidates can check JEE Main 2018 result in the following ways.
Steps To Check JEE Main Result 2018
- Visit the above-mentioned website.
- Find the link to download JEE Main Result.
- Enter the Roll Number and Date of Birth in the given space.
- Click on the ‘submit’ button to view the result.
- The result will appear on the screen in PDF format.
- Check the marks scored and the rank obtained in the examination.
- Take print out of it and keep it safe for further use.
Details on JEE Main 2018 Result
- Name of the Applicant.
- Roll Number of the Applicant.
- Parent’s/Guardian’s Name
- State Code of Eligibility
- Nationality of the candidate.
- Marks obtained in Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- All India Rank
- Category Rank
- Cut Off Marks of JEE Main 2018.
- Important Instructions.
JEE Main 2018 Rank List
Candidates who qualify the exam shall only be able to download their rank list. Candidates who will not pass the examination, their rank list shall not be generated by CBSE. For downloading the rank list candidates have to follow few steps which are given below.
Steps to download JEE Main 2018 Rank List
- Visit the website of JEE Main – jeemain.nic
- Find the link to download JEE Main 2018 rank list.
- Enter the required credentials like Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- JEE Main 2018 Rank List will appear on the screen in PDF format.
- Take the printout of it and keep it safe for further use.