Kerala PSC One Time Registration Profile Login | Kerala Public Service Commission is the autonomous body that conducts various recruitment exams for the Kerala Jobs and Recruitment. The candidates need to apply for the Recruitment and fill in the forms to appear in the recruitment examination. Kerala PSC, also termed as KPSC involves a universal method of applying through a one-time registration procedure. Kerala PSC One Time Registration can be done on the official website of the KPSC. All the details that candidate submit appear in Kerala PSC Thulasi Login My Profile. This Login My Profile of Kerala PSC provides a common platform for the candidates to apply for many examinations without the need to provide again and again the Registration details.
- 1 Purpose of Kerala PSC One Time Registration – Kerala PSC Thulasi Login My Profile Page
- 2 Kerala PSC Login My Profile Page – Kerala PSC One Time Registration
- 3 How to Make Kerala PSC One Time Registration
- 4 Details required to be filled in Kerala PSC One Time Registration Form
- 5 Details and their Specifications | Kerala PSC One Time Registration
- 6 How to Retrieve lost USER ID & Password after Kerala PSC One Time Registration
Purpose of Kerala PSC One Time Registration – Kerala PSC Thulasi Login My Profile Page
To apply for any recruitment examination, the candidate is required to submit their personal and eligibility details along with many other details including educational qualification and identification details. Kerala PSC Jobs release various numerous recruitment drives for the candidates who are interested to be part of Kerala Government. Thus, KPSC provides the candidates with Kerala PSC One Time Registration Login method.
The candidates are required to submit their details only once. And every time there is a new notification of exam which the candidate wishes to apply, they only need to fulfill the eligibility criteria and submit the application with application fee. Complete details of the Kerala PSC OTR Registration is provided here, read further for all the details.
Kerala PSC Login My Profile Page – Kerala PSC One Time Registration
Kerala PSC makes a common One-time Registration for all the recruitment. The candidates need to only register once and can apply for many Recruitment without the effort to apply again and again. Kerala PSC Login MY Profile portal mentions all the important details of the candidate that candidate has filled in order to apply for the exam. Candidates can check all the exams they have applied through the MY Profile Login. The One Time Registration Process is a simple process that can be followed to avoid the repetitive process of Registration for exams.
How to Make Kerala PSC One Time Registration
Kerala PSC invites the young and talented candidates to apply for various PSC and other recruitment. The candidates are required to make an OTR Registration in order to register themselves for the examination. The candidates can visit the official website and follow through the steps given below to register themselves on Kerala PSC Thulasi Login My Profile.
- Visit the official website of the Kerala PSC.
- In the User Login Column, select the link of New Registration.
- The form for the Registration opens.
- Fill in the form with all the necessary personal details.
- The candidates will be given an option to choose their own preferred USER ID and Password.
- Sign the Declaration and enter the Security pin.
- Submit the form after verifying the filled in details.
The candidates would now be required to fill the application forms of specific exams one or many and not required to fill in the personal details again and again.
Details required to be filled in Kerala PSC One Time Registration Form
Following details are to be filled on the Kerala PSC One Time Registration Form:
- Date of Birth.
- Father’s and Mother’s Name
- ID Proof & Details.
- Aadhar Number.
- Scanned Passport Size Photograph
- Scanned Signature
Details and their Specifications | Kerala PSC One Time Registration
The candidates are required to submit important documents along with the Application Forms, like the Scanned photograph and a Scanned Image of Signature. It is important that the candidate submits these details in the form along with the specifications as are asked and required by Kerala PSC. Check the table below to find the specifications of the Scanned Photograph and the Scanned Signature.
|Scanned Photograph||Maximum File Size – 30Kb, Image Dimension – 150width X 200height, & Type of Image – JPG|
|Scanned Image||kept on a white paper with the blue/ black ink pen (Maximum FileSize – 30Kb, Image Dimension – 150width X 100height, & Type of Image – JPG).|
How to Retrieve lost USER ID & Password after Kerala PSC One Time Registration
User ID and Password are the most important details for the candidate who are preparing to apply for Kerala PSC. The candidates are advised to keep these details safe and not lose it. In case, you have lost your Details, you can still recover it by following some basic steps. If you have forgotten your User Id and Password of Kerala PSC Thulasi OTR, then you can easily recover then by following the process given below.
- To know User ID, SMS KL USR to 166 / 51969 / 9223166166
- To reset your password, SMS KL USR RST USERID DATE_OF_BIRTH to 166 / 51969 / 9223166166
- Send these messages only from your registered mobile number.