The Konkan Railway Recruitment Board has released recruitment for the Junior and Senior Technician Jobs. In this article, we will provide you with the complete details regarding the notifications, eligibility conditions, selection process, application fee, Interview Venue etc.
The employment notification has been released in December 2017. Therefore, the candidates who are interested in applying for the Junior and Senior Technician Posts can grab this opportunity now. The Board is going to conduct a walk-in interview on 13th December 2017.
Konkan Railway Recruitment Board announced the Post has a total of 14vacancies to fill Senior Technician Assistant and Junior Technician Assistant. Thus, the interested candidates can attend this walk-in interview. But before attending the interview the candidates must follow some basic eligibility conditions. In the below section you will find the complete information on the eligibility criteria, interview venue, required documents list and much more.
- 1 Konkan Railway Corporation Limited 2017 Recruitment Notification
- 2 Complete Number of Vacancy Posts
- 3 Recruitment Details of the KRCL Assistant Engineer
- 4 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Experience Criteria
- 6 Age Limit Conditions for KRCL
- 7 Selection Process
- 8 Salary Package of the KRCL
- 9 Job Description
- 10 How to Attend the Konkan Railway Walk-in-Interview
- 11 Documents required to be attached to the Application Form
- 12 Other Recruitment Posts Conducted by the Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL)
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited 2017 Recruitment Notification
|Name of the Organization||Konkan Railway Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Post||Junior and Technician Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||14 Posts|
|Mode of Selection||Walk in Interview|
|Date of Interview||13th of December 2017|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Location of the Job||Anywhere in India|
|Category||Latest Railway Recruitment Notifications|
Complete Number of Vacancy Posts
|S No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Junior Technician Post||06|
|2||Senior Technician Post||08|
Recruitment Details of the KRCL Assistant Engineer
The interested candidates can check the notifications regarding the recruitment details of the Konkan Railway Recruitment in the above table. If there are any changes occurred regarding the interview dates then you can receive all the information on our site. So dear applicants, do stay connected with us.
- For Junior Technician Assistant: The candidates must have completed their full-time diploma in civil engineering from the recognized university/ institute
- For Senior Technician Assistant: The candidates must have completed their full-time degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE.
- For Senior Technical Assistant: Two years of planning, execution, supervision and/or quality control assurance for construction projects of Railways or PSU or Reputed Private Company.
- For Junior Technical Assistant: One year in planning execution, supervision and/or quality control assurance for the construction projects of Railways or PSUs or Reputed Private Company.
Age Limit Conditions for KRCL
The candidates should not be more than 30 years of age for the post of the Junior Assistant Engineer. The candidates applying for Senior Assistant Engineer should not be more than 32 years of age. Age Relaxation of 5 years for ST/SC Candidates and 3 years relaxation for OBC Candidates. Age Relaxation for Ex-Servicemen is discretionary.
The walk-in interview is held as the selection process. So, the candidates will be chosen or selected based on their performance in the interview.
Salary Package of the KRCL
The salary package of the Konkan Railway Corporation Limited is Konkan Railway Corporation Limited is Rs 35, 000.
Date of the Interview
The interview is held on 13th of Dec 2017.
Location of the Interview
K.R Vihar, Konkan Railway Executive Club, Sector 40, Seawoods-West, Navi Mumbai- 400706
Senior Technical Assistant
The candidates applying for Senior Technical Assistant will be in-charge for the supervision of the works of the project at the site. The candidate maintains the records pertaining to the construction site as direct by the KRCL.
Junior Technician Assistant
The candidates applying for this post shall supervise the project at the site. The candidates will assist in the project work. The candidates shall maintain the records pertaining to the construction site as per the requirement of the KRCL.
How to Attend the Konkan Railway Walk-in-Interview
The candidates who are interested in the Konkan Railway Corporation Limited can check the complete interview details. The Railway Recruitment Board is conducting an interview with Junior Technician Assistant and Senior Technician Assistant on 13th December 2017. In the below section we have provided the complete information regarding the interview process in a simple way. So, the applicants can follow these steps to crack the KRCL Interview.
Steps to Attend KRCL Vacancy Walk-in-Interview
- First of all, read all the conditions and instructions that are given in the notification.
- Download the notification along with the application form by using the below link.
- Fill in the application with no mistakes.
- Take the required documents along with the application form while going to the interview.
Documents required to be attached to the Application Form
- Attested copies of certificate of proof of qualification (as specified in the notification)
- Attested copy of Proof of Date of Birth
- Attested copy of the Caste Certificate in the format required for the Central Government Employment in case of (ST/SC/OBC) and certificate in support of the claims for Ex-Servicemen
- Two recent passport size photographs (attested)
- Experience Certificate (if any)
- Character Certificate
Other Recruitment Posts Conducted by the Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL)
Konkan Railway 2017 Recruitment (Assistant Engineer Jobs)
The KCRL has released notification for the Recruitment of the Graduate Engineers through the valid GATE Score. The interested applicants can check the KRCL recruitment through the valid GATE Score. The recruitment department has officially announced for this post on their website.
The selection process is based on the GATE Score
|Name of the Corporation||Konkan Railway Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Recruitment||Recruitment of the Graduate Engineers through the GATE Score- 2017, 2016, 2015 Score|
|Job Name||Assistant Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies||11|
|Streams||Civil, Electrical, Mechanical and Signal & Telecommunication|
|Job Category||Railway and Engineer Jobs|
Educational Qualification Required
The candidates must hold a full-time Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and Technology from a recognized institute or University approved by AICTE with 65% Marks.
Age Limit Conditions
The applicants must have the following age limit as on 1st of August 2018
Upper Age Limit- 25 years
The candidates must have to pay Rs 500 online. The ST/SC Candidates are exempted from applying the application fee. You can send a Demand Draft in favour of FA and CAO/KRCL and is payable at Navi Mumbai.
How to Apply for the Assistant Engineer Jobs
- Visit the official website – www.konkanrailway.com
- Click on the online application link for the Assistant Engineer Recruitment through GATE Score.
- Read the instructions carefully before filling the application form.
- Fill in the details in the Konkan Recruitment (Assistant Engineer) Form.
- Upload the required set of the scanned documents
- Cross check the details and submit it.
- Finally, download the KRCL Graduate Engineer Application.
Konkan Railway Recruitment (2017) Junior Engineer Posts
The Konkan Railway Recruitment Department also releases job notifications for the Junior Engineer. Candidates those who are interested in this post must check the eligibility conditions before applying for it.
Below are the required information and details regarding the KRCL Junior Engineer recruitment:
The candidates who are applying for this post must have completed their full time three-year diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Stream with a minimum of 60 percent from a recognized University approved by AICTE.
Age Limit Conditions
- Maximum age limit is 32 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable to the reserved category candidates as per the Government Norms.
The recruitment process is held in three phases or steps. The candidates who gets selected in all the three phases of the recruitment process will be appointed for the KRCL Junior Engineer Post. The selection process includes:
- Written Test
- Medical test
Pay Scale for the Junior Engineer Candidates (KRCL)
The candidates who are appointed as the Junior Engineer Candidate will receive a monthly pay scale of Rs 9300 to Rs 34,800 with a grade pay of Rs 4,200/-
The candidates have to pay the following amount as the application fee:
- General Category- Rs 200
- Whereas, the ST and SC Candidates are exempted from the application fee.
How to Apply for the Junior Engineer Application Online
- Visit the official website of the Konkan Railway- www.konkanrailway.com
- Click on the “Vacancy Tab” present on the homepage
- Click on the current notification link.
- Click on the “Konkan Railway Recruitment Junior Engineer Notification”
- Read all the instructions and conditions carefully.
- Then click on the “Apply Online Link” notification.
- Fill in the required fields of the application without any mistakes.
- Attach the required copies of the documents along with the photo and signature
- Check the fields before clicking on the submit option.
- At last, take the hard copy of the online application form for the future use.
Konkan Railway JE Civil Syllabus
- Applied Mechanics
- Strength of the Materials
- Hydraulic Engineering
- Irrigation Engineering
- Public Health Engineering Road, Railway and Bridge Engineering
- Concrete Technology
- RCC and Steel Structures
- Soil Mechanics
- Construction Technology and Construction Management
- General English and Mathematics (Standard X Level)
- Basic General Science (Standard X Level)
- Aptitude and General Knowledge
- Current Affairs
Konkan Railway Recruitment JE Electrical Syllabus
- Basic English knowledge
- General Knowledge
KRCL JE Exam Preparation Tips
The candidates who are willing to apply for the JE Exam can prepare for its exam through the Old Junior Engineer Question Papers for a better score. Getting handy with the question papers will help to get an idea about the exam pattern and the toughness level of the exam. So it’s necessary to practice the previous old question papers.