Konkan Railway is in operation from 26 January 1998. It is a part of Indian Railway, and total 123 stations are operated by Konkan Railway Corporation Limited. The Headquarter of Konkan Railway is located in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is a part of one of the 17 Railway zones of India but without any division.
The Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) has released a recruitment notification for the Trackman, Khalasi, and Poinstman Posts. The Application Form is available on the official website of the KRCL. The starting date of the online application form is 17th August 2018 and the closing date of the application form is 16th September 2018 (16:55 Hours). Candidates who are interested and satisfy the eligibility criteria can go through the notification details and apply before the last date. In this article, we will provide complete details regarding the recruitment- Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fees and Mode of Application Fees, Vacancy Details etc. Read the further article, to know more about the recruitment.
Read Here: Complete Notification of KRCL Recruitment
- 1 Important Dates of KRCL Recruitment 2018
- 2 KRCL Recruitment 2018: Eligibility Criteria
- 3 KRCL Recruitment 2018: Application Fees and Mode of Application Form
- 4 Konkan Railway Vacancy 2018
- 5 Konkan Railway Recruitment/ Selection Procedure
- 6 Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018 – Non Technical posts such as Station Master, Good Guards, Accounts Assistant, Senior Clerk
- 7 Konkan Railway Recruitment Dates 2018
- 8 Konkan Railway Vacancy 2018
- 9 Eligibility Criteria
- 10 Age Limit:
- 11 Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018 Application Form
- 12 Konkan Railway Hall Ticket 2018
- 13 Documents Verification
- 14 Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018- Apply Online For Technician Posts
- 15 Important Dates For Konkan Railway Recruitment
- 16 Eligibility Criteria for Konkan Railway Application
- 17 Konkan Railway Recruitment Application Fees 2018
Important Dates of KRCL Recruitment 2018
The release of the Official Notification – 17th August 2018
Starting Date of the Online Application – 17th August 2018
Last Date of the Online Application – 16th September 2018 upto 23:55 Hours
Tentative Dates for the CBT Exam – October 2018
KRCL Recruitment 2018: Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit and Nationality
The Minimum Age of the candidate must be 18 years and the maximum age of the candidate must be 33 years.
Age Relaxation will be applicable as per the Government Norms
The Nationality of the candidate must be Indian.
Candidates must have passed 10th Standard/ Matriculation from a recognized board.
KRCL Recruitment 2018: Application Fees and Mode of Application Form
The Application Fees for General Category Candidates is Rs 500/-
The Application Fees for Reserved/ Minority/ Female Category Candidates is Rs 250/-
Konkan Railway Vacancy 2018
Name of the Posts
Number of Vacancies
Khalasi – Electrical
Khalasi – S & T
Khalasi – Mechanical
Total Number of Vacancies
Konkan Railway Recruitment/ Selection Procedure
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Computer Based Test, Physical Efficiency Test, and Document Verification.
The Computer Based Test (CBT) will be conducted in five languages- Hindi/ English/ Marathi/ Kannada/ Konkani
Interested Candidates who are interested and satisfy the eligibility criteria can go through the Official Details for complete information. The Last Date of the Online Application Form is 16th September 2018.
Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018 – Non Technical posts such as Station Master, Good Guards, Accounts Assistant, Senior Clerk
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited has invited application for the recruitment of 113 candidates to the Non Technical posts such as Station Master, Good Guards, Accounts Assistant, Senior Clerk.
Konkan Railway Recruitment Dates 2018
|Notification Release Date||05/04/2018|
|Online Application Begins||06/04/2018|
|Last Date for submission of Application Form||12/05/2018|
|Last Date for payment of Application Fee||12/05/2018|
|Admit Card Release Date||10 days before the exam|
|Examination Date||25th June 2018|
Konkan Railway Vacancy 2018
There are total 113 vacancies released by Konkan Railway Corporation Limited to which the interested and eligible candidates can apply. Post wise vacancy details are given below in the table.
Candidates are advised to read the complete notification to get detailed information about eligibility criteria. Candidates who do not meet the eligibility criteria are advised to not to fill the application form. The eligibility criteria are as follows.
|Goods Guard||Candidates should have completed Graduation in any discipline from any recognised University.|
|Station Master||Candidates should have completed Graduation in any discipline from any recognised University.|
|Senior Clerk||Candidates should have completed Graduation in any discipline from any recognised University.|
Candidates who possess the degree of BBA (HR) or MBA (HR) will be given preference.
|Accounts Assistant||Candidates should have completed B.Com from any recognised University.|
The age of the candidates should be in between 18-33 years as on 01/07/2018. Candidates belonging to the reserved categories shall be eligible for the age relaxation as per the Govenrment Rules.
Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018 Application Form
Candidates desiring to apply for the available Non Technical posts will have to fill the application form. The application form is available in online mode on the website of Konkan Railway. Candidates should submit the application form with complete and correct details. Candidates shall be able to fill the applications till 12/05/2018. The steps to fill the application are as follows.
- Visit the website – www.konkanrailway.com
- Click on ‘Apply’ link then in the next window click on ‘Register’.
- Fill the Applicant’s name same as given in the class 10thMarksheet/Certificate.
- Fill the Parent’s/Guardian’s name same as given in the class 10thMarksheet/Certificate.
- Fill Date of Birth of the applicant in DD/MM/YYYY format same as recorded in class 10thMarksheet/Certificate.
- Fill the other required details such as Contact Number, Email Id etc.
- After successful registration, a Roll Number will be generated and the same will be shared on registered mobile number. The Roll Number will be Login Id.
- Candidate’s Login Id and Password will be shared on the registered email id.
- Candidates have to use the Login Id and Password for filling up the application form.
- Candidates can edit the Application Form using same Login Id and Password before making the payment of application fee. Once the application fee will be paid, the candidates will not be able to edit the information in the application form.
- Make the payment of the application fee in online mode by using Debit Card/ Credit Card and Net Banking.
- Take the printout of filled in Application form and keep it safe for further use.
- Candidates are not required to send hard copy of the Application Form at KRCL office.
Application Fee: Candidates who will apply for Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018 have to pay Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for Female / SC / ST / Minorities / Ex-Serviceman / Economically backward class candidates) as application fee.
Konkan Railway Hall Ticket 2018
The Hall Ticket shall be released by the concerned authority 10 days prior to the examination date. The Hall Ticket shall be released in online mode for all candidates and alert for downloading the hall ticket shall be shared on the registered mobile number and email id. The steps to download the hall ticket is given below.
- Visit the website of Konkan Railway.
- Find the link to download the ‘CET Admit Card’.
- Enter the Roll Number and Password to download the admit card.
- The admit card will appear on the screen in PDF format.
- Verify the details given on the admit card very carefully.
- Take the print out of the admit card and keep it safe for the further use.
After qualifying the CBT (Computer Based Test), candidates will be called for document verification. Candidates should carry the required documents at the time of verification in the prescribed format. Candidates have to bring following original documents for verification.
- HSC Marksheet/Certificate.
- Graduation Marksheet/Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC – NCL candidates).
- Income Certificate for exam fee waiving.
- Minority Community Certificate.
- NOC Certificate from current employer.
Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018- Apply Online For Technician Posts
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) has released an Official Recruitment Notification for 65 Technician Posts. The Application Forms are available online. Candidates who are interested and satisfy the Eligibility criteria can apply by going through the details mentioned below.
Important Dates For Konkan Railway Recruitment
- The Release of the Official Notification – 23rd March 2018
- Starting Date of the Online Application- 23rd March 2018
- Last Date of Submitting the Online Application Form- 30th April 2018
Eligibility Criteria for Konkan Railway Application
Nationality and Age-Limit:
- The Nationality of the candidate must be Indian.
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 18 years and the maximum age of the candidate must be 30 years.
- Age Relaxation will be applicable as per the Government Norms.
- For Electrician Grade-III/ Electrical Posts, candidates must have passed Matriculation/ SSLC along with ITI Qualification (Electrician/ Wireman/ Mechanic/ LT Equipments and Cable Jointing/ Electronics Mechanic)
- For Electrical Signal and Telecom Maintainer (ESTM)-III, candidate must have passed Matriculation/ SSLC with ITI Qualification (Electrician/ Electronics/ Mechanic/ Wireman).
The Official Website of KRCL is- www.konkanrailway.com
Konkan Railway Recruitment Application Fees 2018
- Application Fees for General Category Candidates is Rs 500/-
- Application Fees for Reserved Category Candidates (SC/ST/Minority/ Female) is Rs 250/-.
- Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking
Vacancies For Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018
- For Electrician Grade-III/ Electrical Posts, total number of vacancies reserved is 38 Posts.
- For Electrical Signal and Telecom Maintainer (ESTM)-II, total number of vacancies reserved is 27 Vacancies.
Recruitment/ Selection Procedure
- The Recruitment of the Konkan Railway Technician Posts includes- Computer Based Test followed by Document Verification.
- Level 02 of 7thPay CPC Pay Matrix with other allowances as admissible under CDA Scale.
Candidates can go through the Official Notification to get the complete details regarding the recruitment. The Application Forms are made available on the Official Website of Konkan Railway.