MHT CET 2019 | Maharashtra Common Entrance Test is conducted by Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra. The State Common Entrance Cell, Maharashtra is the organizing body for the entrance examination. This examination is conducted for the admission in Engineering & Allied Health Science Courses in various State Institutes in Maharashtra. Eligible and Aspiring candidates have applied for the examination since 1st January 2019 to 31st March 2019. MHT CET 2019 Admit Card is due for release on 23rd April 2019. Further details of MHTCET Exam Dates 2019, and MHT CET Syllabus 2019 is given here in this article. Read the complete article to know all the necessary information.
MHT CET 2019 Important Details
Directorate of Technical Education has released the official notification on its official website for the MHT CET 2019 Exam. The candidates who are aspiring for the examination should check the table given below. In this table, we have shared all the important details of the examination of Maharashtra CET 2019.
|Name of the Examination||Maharashtra Common Entrance Test – 2019 (MHT CET 2019)|
|Name of Organizing Body||State Common Entrance Cell, Maharashtra|
|Name of Authority Body||Directorate of Technical Education|
|Exam Type||State Level|
|Purpose||Admission for Engineering & Allied Health Sciences|
MHT CET 2019 Exam Dates
Maharashtra Common Entrance Test is going to be conducted from 2nd May 2019 to 13th May 2019. In the table given below, we are sharing the MHT CET Exam Dates 2019 along with other event schedules. The candidates are advised to visit the page regularly. Recent information and latest updates about the examination will be shared here at earliest.
|Availability of MHT CET Application Form|
January 01 to March 23, 2019
|Online registration & Confirmation (with late fees)||March 24 to 31, 2019|
|MHT CET Admit Card Release Date||April 25 to May 02, 2019|
|MHT CET 2019 Exam||May 02 to 13, 2019|
|Availability of Answer Key||Last week of May 2019|
|Declaration of MHT CET 2019 Result||before the first week of June 2019|
MHT CET Admit Card 2019
To appear in the examination hall, the candidate must possess their Admit Cards. An admit card is an authority letter that mentions the details of the examination and the candidate appearing in the examination. MHT CET 2019 Admit Card is a similar type of Authority letter that provides the important information of the candidate and the examination at hand, MHT CET 2019. The candidates who have applied for the examination will be able to download their MHTCET Hall Ticket 2019 from the official website.
MHT CET Admit Card 2019 must be downloaded from the official website after 23rd April 2019. The candidates would be required to submit their Login credentials to access the official website. The official link to download the Admit Card will also be mentioned here on this page. The candidates can easily navigate their way to download the MHT CET Admit Card 2019 by following basic steps.
How to Download MHT CET 2019 Admit Card?
Before downloading the MHT CET Admit Card 2019, the candidates are advised to check the details mentioned on the admit card. The Admit Card for the MHTCET 2019 Exam will release on the official website on 23rd April 2019. Following steps can be taken.
- Visit the official website of mahaonline.gov.in
- Check for the link of MHT CET Admit Card 2019.
- Click on the link.
- Candidate’s login portal will open.
- Submit your login credentials.
- The admit card will open in the new tab.
- Verify all the details on the admit card.
- Download the admit card in PDF format.
- Print the hall ticket on A4 size white paper.
- Keep 2-3 xerox copies of the admit card for future references.
Details mentioned on the MHT CET 2019 Admit Card
Before downloading the admit card, the candidates should check all the details mentioned on the hall ticket. In case of any discrepancy, contact the examination authority and get the admit card corrected. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination with the incorrect / misprinted admit card. Check the details mentioned below:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Application Number of the candidate
- Name of the examination
- Category of the candidate
- Examination Center
- Exam hall address
- Examination timing
- Reporting Time
- Name of the Subjects
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Other personal details
- Signature of the examination controller
- General Instructions for the examination
MHT CET Exam Center 2019
Maharashtra CET Examination will be conducted in 36 shortlisted Examination Centers in Maharashtra. During the Registration process, the candidates have already chosen their preferred Examination Cities. Following list shows all the cities in which Exam Center is available.
MHT CET Exam Pattern 2019
In its official notification, MHT CET 2019 Exam pattern is explained with extreme details. To provide a better understanding of the procedure, we are providing the MHT CET 2019 Exam Pattern. The candidates can use this information to prepare well for their examination. MHT CET 2019 exam consists of 3 sections- Paper I will comprise of Physics and Chemistry, Paper II will be based on Botany and Zoology while Paper III will include questions related to Mathematics. Candidates appearing for an engineering course can attempt 150 questions, for health sciences, 200 questions can be attempted. Those appearing for Pharmacy courses can attempt 150, 200 or 250 questions.
Highlights of MHT CET 2019 Exam Pattern
- The exam will be pen-paper based.
- The questions will be Multiple Choice Objective (MCQ) types.
- The applicants of engineering degree programs will have to appear for Paper I and Paper III.
- The applicants of health science degree and other courses will have to appear for Paper I and Paper II.
- No penalty will be levied for wrong answers.
|Paper||Subject||Number of Questions||Marks||Total Marks|
MHT CET Syllabus Subject – wise
Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Syllabus is shared on the official notification of MHT CET 2019 examination. Earlier MHT CET Syllabus included only 12th Standard syllabus. Now, 20% of weightage is also given to 11th class syllabus.
Class XI Syllabus
Class 11th Syllabus contains the following topics as the important subjects
- Mathematics Syllabus: Trigonometric functions, Trigonometric functions of Compound Angles, Factorization Formulae, Straight Line, Circle and Cones, Sets, Relations and Functions, Probability, Sequences and series
- Physics Syllabus: Measurements, Scalars and Vectors, Force, Friction in solids and liquids, Refraction of Light, Ray optics, Magnetic effect of electric current, Magnetism.
- Chemistry Syllabus: Some basic concepts of chemistry, States of matter – Gases and liquids, Redox reaction, Surface chemistry, Nature of chemical bond, Hydrogen, s-Block elements(Alkali and alkaline earth metals), Basic principles and techniques in organic chemistry, Alkanes.
- Biology (Botany) Syllabus: Diversity in organisms, Biochemistry of cell, Plant Water Relations and Mineral Nutrition, Plant Growth and Development.
- Biology (Zoology) Syllabus: Organization of Cell, Animal tissues, Human Nutrition, Human Respiration.
Class XII Syllabus
The 12th Class syllabus contains the following subject. Important topics are mentioned along.
- Mathematics Syllabus: Mathematical Logic, Matrices, Trigonometric functions, Pair of straight lines, Circle, Vectors, Three-dimensional geometry, Line, Plane, Linear programming problems, Continuity, Differentiation, Application of derivative, Integration, Applications of definite integral, Differential equation, Statistics, Probability distribution, Bernoulli trials and Binomial distribution
- Physics Syllabus: Circular motion, Gravitation, Rotational motion, Oscillations, Elasticity, Surface tension, Wave motion, Stationary waves, Kinetic theory, Wave theory, Interference and diffraction, Electrostatics, Current electricity, Magnetic effects of electric current, Magnetism, Electromagnetic inductions, Electrons and photons, Atoms, Molecules and Nuclei, Semiconductors, Communication systems.
- Chemistry Syllabus: Solid State, Solutions and colligative properties, Chemical Thermodynamics and energetic, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements, p-Block Elements, d and f Block Elements, Coordination Compounds, Halogen derivatives of alkanes (and arenes), Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Biomolecules, Polymers, Chemistry in Everyday life.
- Botany Syllabus: Genetics and Evolution, Genetic Basis of Inheritance, Gene – its nature, expression and regulation, Biotechnology and its applications, Biotechnology – process & applications, Biology and Human Welfare, Microbes in Human Welfare, Plant Physiology, Photosynthesis, Respiration, Reproduction in Organisms, Reproduction in Plants, Ecology and Environment, Organisms and Environment – 1
- Zoology Syllabus: Genetics and Evolution, Origin and the Evolution of Life, Chromosomal Basis of Inheritance, Biotechnology and its applications, Genetic Engineering and Genomics, Biology and Human Welfare, Human Health and Diseases, Animal Husbandry, Human Physiology, Circulation, Excretion and Osmoregulation, Control and Coordination, Reproduction in Organisms, Human Reproductions, Ecology and Environment, Organisms and Environments
MHT CET 2019 Answer Key
MHT CET Answer Key 2019 will release on the official website soon after the exam is over. MHT CET Answer Key will release based on the streams the candidates appeared exam in. The answer is a solution set of the question paper that was conducted during the examination. It can be downloaded from the official website of DTE Maharashtra after the exams get over. The official website will first release a provisional answer key and later an official answer key will be released. The candidates can raise objections on the provisional answer key. The final answer keys cannot be objected upon.
MHT CET Result Scorecard 2019
Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Result will release online on the official website only. The candidates can visit the official website and check their MHT CET Result 2019 there. The Scorecard will mention the marks as well as the qualifying status of the candidate. MHT CET Result 2019 will release on the official website only. No candidates will be sent the result through emails or post.
MHT CET Eligibility Criteria 2019
The candidates who have applied for the examination fulfilled the eligibility criteria. The official notification mentioned basic eligibility criteria that the candidates should have fulfilled. These eligibility criteria are:
For Engineering Courses
- Candidates should be an Indian National.
- Candidates must have passed the class 12th exam or HSC examination with subjects namely, Physics, Chemistry, English and Mathematics/ Biotechnology/ Biology/Technical Vocational subject.
- Minimum 50% aggregate marks (45% aggregate marks for reserved category candidates) must be obtained.
- Passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology and obtained at least 50% marks (45% in case of reserved category)
- Obtained qualifying marks in JEE Main Paper 1 (All India Candidature Candidates, Jammu and Kashmir Migrant Candidature Candidates)
For Pharmacy courses
- Candidate should be an Indian National.
- Applicant must have completed class 12th with English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology /Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subject. For candidates of general category, the minimum percentage criterion is 45% and for reserved category, it is 40%.
- There is no age limit applicable to this course.
MHT CET Application Form 2019
Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Application Form was released on the official website of Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra. MHT CET Application Form 2019 was conducted from 1st January 2019 to 23rd March 2019. The whole application process was conducted in online mode only. The process included Registration, Login, Form FIlling, Documents upload and Fee submission. Finally, the application confirmation page was printed and saved.