RRB 2018 Application Forms modification for Bank Details is now available for RRB ALP, Technician, from 22nd September 2018 to 1st October 2018. RRB has released an Important Notice of CEN 01/2018 Modification of RRB ALP Bank details for Application Fee Refund. If in case the candidate had entered some wrong information (Bank details) and want to make modification/change in the RRB 2018 Application Form so as to avoid refund of money to the wrong account. Well, don’t get panic as the RRB has a solution for this. You can now make edits or modify the application. This can be done online on the official website only.
Update (21/09/2018) – The RRB has activated the link to modify their RRB ALP Bank details for the refund of money. The Link is live from 22nd September 2018 (11:00 Hours) to 1st October 2018 (23:59 Hours). Candidates can log in with their credentials and modify/change their account details.
In this article, we will explain how to make changes in the Bank Account details modification in RRB 2018 Application. The candidates can modify the application form only if they have submitted the RRB 2018 Application Form completely.
Modification of the RRB 2018 Application Form: (Level-2 Posts)
- The modification of the RRB 2018 Application Form is allowed only for the Bank Account details.
- The Modification Link will be available in the Online Portal Registration of ALP and Technician (CEN01/2018) from 22nd September (11:00 Hours) to 1st October 2018 (23:59 Hours).
- The modification to the RRB Registration and the RRB 2018 Application Form details can be done once only.
- In the RRB 2018 Bank Account Modification Process, the candidate can change their Bank Account details such as Beneficiary Name, Bank IFSC Code, Bank Account details etc.
- The candidates are advised to make changes before the closing date so as to avoid technical issues.
So after knowing all the important information about the RRB 2018 Application Form Modification, its now time to know how to make the modifications online.
How to Make Changes/ Modify the RRB Online Application Form (ALP Posts – Level 02) 2018
The step by step procedure to modify the RRB 2018 Application Form is as follows:
- Visit the required RRB’s Official website.
- Search for “Modify Account Link” on the Homepage of the Online Registration Portal of CEN01/2018 (ALP & Technician Level 2) and click on that.
- Select the Desired Regional RRB Official Website.
- Login using the Registration Number and Password and Captcha Code.
- Enter the Bank Account details such as Beneficiary Name, IFSC Code, Bank Account Number etc.
- After making the changes, submit the details.
- Your Bank Account details will be modified successfully.
- Take the print out of the latest application form and save it for future reference.
The RRB ALP Application Fees will be refunded only to those candidates who have appeared the exam. Candidates who belong to Non-Reserved Category will receive Rs 400/- as the refund amount whereas, the Reserved Category candidate will receive a refund money of Rs 250/-. The money will be refunded online only.
The Railway Recruitment Board has also made some changes in the following –
- Increase in RRB ALP Vacancies- The Vacancies for Railway Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician has been increased from 26, 502 to 64, 371 vacancies. Total Number of Vacancies for Assistant Loco Pilot is 27, 795 vacancies and for Technician, Posts is 36, 576 Vacancies.
- Selection of RRB and filling up the Priority options for Railway/Unit and Posts identified against RRB –RRB who have appeared the First Stage CBT will be permitted to select RRB and fill the option for Railway/Unit.
- Selection of Exam/Trade – Candidates who have opted for two or more exam trades will now have to choose only one exam trade of their choice.