As you know that the New revised RRB 2018 Application Forms are now available for RRB ALP, Technician, and Group- “D” Level 01 Posts from 28th Feb 2018 to 31st March 2018 in the respected Regional websites. If in case the candidate has entered some wrong information and want to make modification/change in the RRB 2018 Application Form so as to avoid the rejection of the application form. Well, don’t get panic as the RRB has a solution for this. You can now make edits or modify the application form. This can be done online in the official website only.
In this article, we will explain how to make changes in the filled in application form even after submission. Modification in RRB 2018 Application Form is same and applicable for both ALP and Technician and Group- “D” Posts. The candidates can modify the application form only if they have submitted the RRB 2018 Application Form completely.
Modification of the RRB 2018 Application Form: (Level-1 and Level-2 Posts)
- The modification of the RRB 2018 Application Form is allowed only if there are some minor changes to make in the application form.
- The Modification Link will be available in the Online Portal Registration of ALP and Technician (CEN01/2018) and Group- “D” Level 1 Posts (CEN02/2018).
- The candidate will be charged with a Modification fee of Rs 100/-. The modification fees is equal and applicable for all the category candidates.
- The RRB 2018 Application Form Modification fee is Non- Refundable to all the candidates and shall be applicable including the fee concession categories.
- The modification to the RRB Registration and the RRB 2018 Application Form details can be done twice only.
- In the RRB 2018 Application Form Modification Process, the candidate cannot change the Registration Number, Mobile Number, Selected RRB and E-mail ID.
- The candidates are advised to make changes before the closing date so as to avoid technical issues.
- If the RRB 2018 Application modification attempts to get failed at any stage, and the modification carried out have not been saved or submitted in time then the earlier information that was furnished in the application will be considered and no correspondence on this subject will be entertained.
So after knowing all the important information about the RRB 2018 Application Form Modification, it now time to know how to make the modifications online.
How to Make Changes/ Modify the RRB Online Application Form (Group- “D” Level 01 Posts) 2018
The step by step procedure to modify the RRB 2018 Application Form is as follows:
- Visit the required RRB’s Official website.
- Search for “Modify Application Link” on the Homepage of the Online Registration Portal of CEN01/2018 (ALP & Technician Level 2) and CEN02/2018 (Group- “D” Level 1) and click on that.
- Select the Desired Regional RRB Official Website.
- Login using the Registration Number and Password and Captcha Code.
- Pay the Modification Fees – Rs 100/– through any of the Modes (Online/Offline) available for the actual examination fee payment. Make sure that the payment is done with the date and prescribed time.
- Then after making the payment, the candidate has to again Login using the Registration ID and Password and proceed with the changes which he/she is willing to change in the application form.
- After making the changes, submit the application form.
- The candidate is advised to go through all the stages of the application form before submitting it finally.
- Take the print out of the latest application form and save it for future reference.
Modification/Changes in RRB ALP Online Application Form (CEN 01/2018)
If in case, the candidates want to make any modifications or minor changes in the application form then they can do it by just paying a modification fee of Rs 100/- (Non-Refundable). You cannot make changes in the state, e-mail ID and mobile number and registration number. The modification fee is applicable to all the candidates. The modification to the registration and application can be done twice only.
The procedure for modification of the application is as follows:
- Go to the online/ E-Application Link and click on “Already Registered“
- Log-in using the Registration Number and Password.
- Click on the “Modify Application Link”.
- Pay the modification fee through any of the modes available for actual examination fee payment.
- After making the payment, log in using the Registration Number and Password and proceed with the changes intended as per the instructions are given and submit the application form.
- Take the print out of the application form for future reference.