RRB 2018 Application modification for Bank Account Details is now available for RRB ALP, Technician, from 22nd September 2018 to 1st October 2018. RRB has released an Important Notice of CEN 01/2018 Modification of RRB ALP Bank details for Application Fee Refund. If in case the candidate had entered some wrong information (Bank details) and want to make modification/change in the RRB 2018 Application Form so as to avoid refund of money to the wrong account. Well, don’t get panic as the RRB has a solution for this. You can now make edits or modify the application. This can be done online on the official website only.
Update (29/09/2018) – Candidates now can mention their Additional Educational Qualification details as well in the Application along with RRB Selection, Post-Preference and Exam Trade selection. The Link can be accessed from 1st October 2018 to 6th October 2018 (23:59 Hours).
Update (21/09/2018) – The RRB has activated the link to modify their RRB ALP Bank details for the refund of money. The Link is live from 22nd September 2018 (11:00 Hours) to 1st October 2018 (23:59 Hours). Candidates can log in with their credentials and modify/change their account details.
In this article, we will explain how to make changes in the Bank Account details modification in RRB 2018 Application. The candidates can modify the application form only if they have submitted the RRB 2018 Application Form completely.
- 1 Modification of the RRB ALP Application (Level-2 Posts)
- 2 New Official Notification PDF for Modify RRB ALP Application
- 3 How to Make Changes/ Modify in RRB ALP Online Application 2018
- 4 RRB ALP Application – Selection of RRB Region, Options for Railway/Unit and Posts, Selection of Exam Trade
- 5 RRB ALP Selection of RRB Region, Options for Railway/Unit and Posts
- 6 RRB ALP Selection of Exam Trade
- 7 How To Select RRB Region, Selection of Exam Trade, and Confirm Bank Details?
- 8 RRB ALP Application Modification New Notification PDF (Released on 21st September 2018)
Modification of the RRB ALP Application (Level-2 Posts)
- The modification of the RRB 2018 Application is allowed only for the Bank Account details.
- The Modification Link will be available in the Online Portal Registration of ALP and Technician (CEN01/2018) from 22nd September (11:00 Hours) to 1st October 2018 (23:59 Hours).
- The modification to the RRB Registration and the RRB 2018 Application Form details can be done once only.
- In the RRB 2018 Bank Account Modification Process, the candidate can change their Bank Account details such as Beneficiary Name, Bank IFSC Code, Bank Account details etc.
- The candidates are advised to make changes before the closing date so as to avoid technical issues.
New Official Notification PDF for Modify RRB ALP Application
So after knowing all the important information about the RRB 2018 Application Form Modification, its now time to know how to make the modifications online.
How to Make Changes/ Modify in RRB ALP Online Application 2018
The step by step procedure to modify the RRB 2018 Application Form is as follows:
- Visit the required RRB’s Official website.
- Search for “Modify Account Link” on the Homepage of the Online Registration Portal of CEN01/2018 (ALP & Technician Level 2) and click on that.
- Select the Desired Regional RRB Official Website.
- Log in using the Registration Number and Password and Captcha Code.
- Enter the Bank Account details such as Beneficiary Name, IFSC Code, Bank Account Number etc.
- After making the changes, submit the details.
- Your Bank Account details will be modified successfully.
- Take the print out of the latest application form and save it for future reference.
RRB ALP Application – Selection of RRB Region, Options for Railway/Unit and Posts, Selection of Exam Trade
The Railway Recruitment Board has also made some changes in the following –
Increase in RRB ALP Vacancies 2018 – Notice by RRB
The Vacancies for Railway Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician has been increased from 26,502 to 64,371 vacancies. Total Number of Vacancies for Assistant Loco Pilot is 27,795 vacancies and for Technician, Posts is 36,576 Vacancies.
|Name of the Post||Initial Vacancy||Revised Vacancy|
|RRB Assistant Loco Pilot||17,672||27,795|
|Total Number of Vacancies||26,502 Vacancies||64,371 Vacancies|
On 1st August 2018, the Railway Recruitment Board had released a recruitment notice mentioning about the increase in the ALP and Technician vacancies to 60,000 but now, the RRB has confirmed the increase of the vacancies by releasing the official notification on 21st September 2018.
RRB ALP Selection of RRB Region, Options for Railway/Unit and Posts
The Railway Recruitment Board has also made a few changes in the selection of RRB and Filling options based on the Railway Units/Posts. As per the Official Notification of ALP and Technician, it was indicated that the option for RRB, Railway and Posts shall be taken among from the candidates securing community-wise minimum qualifying marks in the First Stage CBT.
Candidates who have appeared the First Stage CBT, will now have to select the RRB and the priority of options for Railway/Production Unit. Based on their selection of their RRB and Railway Units, candidates will be selected for the 2nd Stage ALP CBT.
RRB ALP Selection of Exam Trade
RRB has also made the changes in the field of choosing the Exam Trade. Earlier, at the time of application candidates having more than one educational qualification (ITI/NAC/HSC/Diploma/Degree) were eligible to choose more than one exam trade. But now, the RRB has decided that the candidates who have chosen more than one exam trade will now have to choose only one Exam Trade of their choice.
Candidates who are ITI/ NAC Qualified, the Exam Trade shall be their ITI/NAC Trade given in the application and it cannot be changed further.
How To Select RRB Region, Selection of Exam Trade, and Confirm Bank Details?
Candidates can check the steps mentioned-below for update your RRB ALP Application. Read the steps carefully & follow it.
- First of all, visit the respective Official RRB Region Website or click on the link available below.
- Click on the link that says, revision in vacancies, selection of RRB, the option on Railway/Unit Posts, selection and modification of exam trade/Modification in Bank account details etc.
- You will be then redirected to a new page.
- Now Login using the credentials – (Registration ID and Date of Birth).
- Add or Select “Additional Essential Qualification “ and confirm it with the “Declaration” box.
- Then select the “RRB Region” and click on “Save and Next” located at the bottom of the page.
- For the chosen RRB, the list of the posts for which the candidate is eligible is displayed in the screen. Candidates have to enter their choices in order of their preference.
- Candidates must note that they must enter those choices/preferences that are mentioned in the list. Click on “Save and Next” option.
- Now, candidates have to choose their Exam Trade option for the 2nd Stage CBT.
- After selecting and confirming the exam trade, click on “Submit Button”
- Now candidates have to confirm and modify their bank account details which they desire to receive the refund of the application fees.
- For the Modification of Bank Account details, candidates will receive a Valid OTP on their registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on submit button.
- The complete changes made in the form will be displayed on the screen. Take the printout of the details for future reference.
The RRB ALP Application Fees will be refunded only to those candidates who have appeared the Railway Loco Pilot exam. Candidates who belong to Non-Reserved Category will receive Rs 400/- as the refund amount whereas, the Reserved Category candidate will receive a refund money of Rs 250/-. The money will be refunded online only.
RRB ALP Application Modification New Notification PDF (Released on 21st September 2018)
[googleapps domain=”drive” dir=”file/d/1oE9QbJGB-Fm_MYIGVMJn2C_PV1oKfSX4/preview” query=”” width=”640″ height=”480″ /]