The Bankura University Ranchi has published PG Merit list 2018 on the official website i.ewww.bankurauniv.ac.in. The Candidates can easily download the Bankura PG Merit List.
Bankura University PG Merit List 2018 – www.bankurauniv.ac.in
Online Portal – 184.108.40.206/BKU/
Steps to Check Bankura University PG Merit List 2018
- Visit the official website of the College. The link will be provided in the article.
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- The Link of the Merit List of Bankura University will be provided on the admission portal.
- Provide the required credentials, if asked.
- The Merit List can also be uploaded directly in the PDF format for the Degrees separately.
- Three Bankura University Merit List 2018 will be available on the website. Candidate will be required to look for their name and other details in the list as per the Degree they applied for.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
Contents Mentioned on the Bankura University Merit List 2018
Candidates can go through the details mentioned on the Merit List of Bankura University. Counselling will be conducted after the release of the Merit List for the final admission to the session 2018-2019.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of Bankura University PG Merit List 2018
The Merit List of Bankura University is prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to the Post Graduate Programs. The criteria of the admission is decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language Bengali or English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure.
Bankura University Admission 2018
Bankura University is known to be one of the primary educational institutions in Bankura, West Bengal. The University offers numerous postgraduate courses, including MA, MSW, LLM, and MSc. It was started in 2013 and began full functioning in 2014. It is divided into different units, namely the School of Literature, Language and Cultural Studies, the School of Social Sciences, and the School of Science.
- The selection process to the Institute is done on the basis of merit. The performance in the qualifying examination is the basis for admission.
- Application forms are available online on the official university website, as well as in person at the University.
- Candidates must have passed at the undergraduate level from a recognized university to be considered for admission.
- Reservation is in accordance with the regulations of the Government of India.
Bankura University Scholarship
The University offers scholarships to those who prove to be exceptional in academics during their course of study. The Punjab National Bank, Bankura offers financial aid to three deserving students from each discipline. The highest rank holder receives further financial aid.
Bankura University PG Admission Schedule 2018
Go through the admission schedule of Bankura University for the Post Graduate courses from the tabular format below:
|Start of Application Form procedure||20th July 2018|
|Last date for the submission of the form and payment of the fee||04th August 2018|
|Publication of Merit List||06th August 2018|
|Complaint against the Merit List||07th August 2018 to 08th August 2018|
|Publication of the revised Merit List||09th August 2018|
|Choice of Preference||09th August 2018 to 10th August 2018|
|Publication of First Admission List||11th August 2018|
|Choice for upgradation||11th August 2018 to 12th August 2018|
|Admission by payment of required fees||13th August 2018 to 14th August 2018|
|Second/subsequent Admission list||Dates will be declared after the completion of admission on the basis of the first Admission list|
Document Required For Bankura University Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)