BOM PTS Admit card 2018: BOM (Bank of Maharashtra) has released BOM PTS Admit card 2017 on the official website i.e bankofmaharashtra.in. Candidates who had successfully applied for BOM PTS Recruitment are eligible to download Bank of Maharastra PTS Call letter 2017. Candidates are required to visit the official website of BOM and click on the link showing for BOM admit card. The BOM Part Time Sub Staff Admit card 2017 carries all the information about the exam, exam date, the venue for the exam and many more things.
Latest update about BOM PTS Admit card 2017-2018
Bank of Maharastra PTS Call letter 2017 is now available on the official website of Bank of Maharastra. Candidates can easily download theBank of Maharashtra Part Time Sub Staff Admit card by visiting the official website.
BOM PTS Admit Card 2018 – Important Dates
Below we are providing some of the important dates related to BOM Part Time Sub Staff Admit Card 2017 including BOM PTS exam date.
- Name of Organization: Bank of Maharashtra
- Number of Posts: 450 vacancies
- Post Name: Part-time sub-staff
- Maharashtra Bank Admit Card Release Date: Released
- Bank of Maharashtra Exam Date: 9th September 2018
How to download Bank of Maharastra PTS Call letter 2018?
To help the candidates, below we are providing step by step process to download the BOM PTS Admit card 2017. Candidates can follow the below steps:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the link showing for Bank of Maharastra PTS Call letter.
- Enter your registration number and password.
- BOM Part Time Sub Staff Call letter 2017 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and save it for future use.
Recover Your Registration Number
While downloading the Bank of Maharastra PTS Call letter, the candidates forget the registration number. The candidates can recover the registration through the e-mail id registered during the filling of Application form. The registration number is sent to the registered e-mail id.
BOM Part Time Sub Staff Admit card 2017- Details covered
Bank of Maharastra PTS Call letter bears all the important information about the exam, venue and many more things. While downloading BOM PTS Admit card, candidates must ensure that all the details printed on the BOM Part Time Sub Staff Admit card are correct and true. Details printed on admit card includes:
- Name of candidate
- Father’s Name
- Registration number
- Exam Date
- The venue for the exam
Documents to carry along with Bank of Maharastra PTS Call letter
The candidates who are going to appear for the exam must ensure that they are carrying all the required documents along with them. If the candidates forget to bring any of the documents, his entry into the exam hall is prohibited and he will not be allowed to appear for the paper. Candidates need to carry the following documents:
- BOM PTS Admit Card 2017
- Identification proof (PAN Card, Driving License) original.
- A recent passport size photograph of the candidate.
BOM PTS Exam Pattern:
The candidates who are going to appear for BOM PTS Exa must be aware of the exam pattern. With the help of exam pattern, a candidate gets to know about the number of question and duration of the exam.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|General Awareness (with special reference to Banking Industry)||50|
- Duration of exam will be 2 hours.
- The exam consists of 200 marks.
- Total 200 questions will be asked in the exam.
BOM PTS Exam Syllabus
For the candidates who are going to appear for the exam, below we are providing the exam syllabus for BOM PTS to help them in their preparation.
BOM Sub Staff Syllabus for Reasoning
- Seating Arrangement.
- Blood Relations.
- Coding Decoding.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Coded Inequalities.
- Alphanumeric Series.
BOM Syllabus for English Language:
- Paragraph Complete/ Sentence Correction.
- Cloze Test.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Multiple Meaning/Error Spotting.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Para jumbles.
BOM Part Time Sub Staff Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude:
- Data Interpretation.
- Ratio & Proportion, Percentage.
- Number Systems.
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices.
- Mixtures & Alligations.
- Work & Time.
- Time & Distance.
- Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere.
- Sequence & Series.
- Permutation, Combination & Probability.
- Profit & Loss.
Bank of Maharashtra Syllabus for General Awareness (Banking Sector):
- Abbreviations and Economic terminologies.
- History of Indian Banking Industry.
- Budget Basics and Current Union Budget.
- International Organisations/ Financial Institutions.
- Indian Financial System.
- Capital Market & Money Market.
- Government Schemes.
BOM Sub Staff Syllabus for Computer Knowledge:
- History of Computers
- Database (introduction).
- Communication (Basic Introduction).
- MS Windows & MS Office.
- The Internet (Concept, History, working environment, Application).
- Security Tools, Virus, Hacker.
- Logic Gates.
- Number System.
- Networking (LAN, WAN, MAN).