Rajasthan BSTC has announced 2nd Counselling Dates. The Choice of Second Filling of BSTC 2018 has begun from 24th July 2018. BSTC 2nd Counselling after upward movement has been started from 24th July 2018. Candidates who have applied for GGTU BSTC 2018 can check the Rajasthan BSTC 2nd Counselling College Allotment 2018 details. Candidates will be able to fill in for the 2nd Round of Counselling of Rajasthan BSTC from 24th July to 26th July 2018.
BSTC 2018 Counselling Procedure Details
Candidates can select and lock their choices/ preferences for the admission. Candidates can check all the details of all the colleges and select the preferred college. The seats will be allotted to the candidate as per the Merit List. During the Counselling procedure, candidates have to bring their original and xerox copy of their certificates. Candidates must appear half an hour before the reporting time mentioned in the Counselling call letter.
How to Fill the Rajasthan BSTC Second Counselling 2018 Form
Candidates can fill in the GGTU BSTC 2018 2nd Counselling Form online only. The step by step procedure to fill the BSTC 2nd Counselling Form is as follows-
1. Visit the Official Website of Govind Guru Tribal University, Banswara
2. Click on the Link that says, Rajasthan BSTC 2nd Counselling Application Form
3. Read all the Instructions carefully
4. Fill in the Application Form carefully with correct details.
5. Pay the Application Fees.
6. Submit the Second Counselling Form 2018.
Candidates are advised to fill in the GGTU BSTC Second Counselling Form before the last date.
Documents Required for Rajasthan BSTC Second Counselling 2018
Candidates must bring the following documents during the Rajasthan BSTC Second Counselling 2018-
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Provisional Degree /Provisional Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- BPL Certificate, Income Certificate