CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) will begin the CBSE CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) Online registration Process on 1st August 2018. The CBSE CTET 2018 Process will begin on the official website of CTET i.e ctet.nic.in. According to the notification released, The Candidates can apply for CTET 2018 by the 27th August 2018 and While the Payment can be made up to 30th August 2018 at 3.30 p.m
Earlier, the CBSE CTET((Central Teacher Eligibility Test) Examination was scheduled for 22nd June but due to some administrative reasons, it got delayed. Now, According to the official notification, CTET 2018 is scheduled to be conducted on September 16, 2018.
The CBSE CTET Examination consist of Two Paper. Paper, I will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V. (ii) Paper II will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII. The Paper-II will be held in the morning session at 9.30 a.m and Paper-I in the evening session at 2.00 p.m. The duration of Both the Examination will be 2.30 hours.
Latest update about CTET
The CBSE has activated the link where students can correct their application forms. Candidates can visit the official website.
Here’s How to apply for CTET Examination
- Visit the official website i.e ctet.nic.in
- Click on the link showing for CTET Registration.
- Fill the Application form like the name of the candidates.
- Upload the required documents.
- Submit the Examination Fee through online mode.
- Download the Confirmation Page
Eligibility Criteria for CTET(Central Teacher Eligibility Test)
For Paper I
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education
For Paper II
Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)
Relaxation up to 5% in the qualifying marks in the minimum Educational Qualification for eligibility shall be allowed to the candidates belonging to reserved categories, such as SC/ST/OBC/Differently abled.
Validity Period for CTET Certificate
- The Validity Period of CTET qualifying certificate for appointment will be seven years from the date of declaration of its result for all categories.
- There is no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a CTET Certificate. A person who has qualified CTET may also appear again for improving his/her score.
Examination Fees for CTET
- For the Candidates belonging to General and OBC, The amount of Application Fees is 1200 for both the Papers and for Each Paper separately, the amount is 700 per paper.
- For the Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Differently abled persons, The amount of Application Fees is 600 for both the Papers and for Each Paper separately, the amount is 350 per paper.
The Candidates who seek interest in the CTET Examination can check the CTET Official notification 2018 for more information. Candidates can visit the given link i.e