E – District Scholarship: Scholarships are a boon for those students and aspirants who are in severe need of financial aids and aspire for higher educations. Looking at the Economic crisis and financial instability in a country like India, Scholarships turn out to be the savior for such candidates. E- District Scholarships are a reward for the candidates from the Government of India all over the country to pursue their studies without any problem of lack of funds. Every candidate who achieves the Scholarship is awarded E – district Certificate proving their excellence. To apply for this scholarship the candidate has to fill in E- Scholarship Application Form.
The candidates who apply for these scholarships can check their E – Scholarship Application Status. By visiting the official websites, (the link is provided below) candidates can find out about e – district revenue Application Status. Read the complete article to find out all the necessary details of E- District Scholarships.
Criteria to Obtain E – District Scholarship
The aspirants who are trying to get the reward of E – scholarship are required to fulfill certain Criteria. If the candidate does not follow and fulfill the Eligibility Criteria for E – District Scholarship they will not be allotted any Scholarship. Following are the required criteria.
- The candidate must belong to a Reserved Category that is acceptable in the respective State of India.
- The candidate must have passed their last Course Examination with a minimum of 50% marks.
- The annual income of the Parents of the candidate must be less than Two Lakh Rupees per annum.
- The candidate who belongs to the economically backward category can apply for the E – District Scholarship online. The process is explained below.
Availability of E – District Scholarship
The candidates who are in need of Financial support and genuinely belong to the categories that cannot provide for their Education of Higher levels can avail the E – District Scholarship. The E- Scholarship is given to the eligible candidates for pursuing 11th, 12th, ITI, ITC affiliated course, NCVT classes at XI & XII level, Polytechnic, Diploma in Nursing, Teacher Training, Under Graduate, Post Graduate Courses, M.Phil, Ph.D. level Study’s in the State Government Aided and Recognized Private Institutions.
E- Scholarships are also given as Top Class Scholarship Scheme which is given to the candidates who are applying for top colleges of India like IIT and IIM.
Application Procedure for E – District Scholarship.
The candidates who are applying for the E – District Scholarship must fulfill the eligibility criteria before filling the E – Scholarship Application Form. The candidates are required to visit the official website and follow the given steps to apply for E – District Scholarship. It is advisable that the candidate read the official notification and the instructions that are given on the official website before filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of E- Scholarship – scholarships.gov.in
- New candidates select the link of, New Registrations.
- Read the instructions given on the page – Application Instructions
- After reading all the instructions, click on the button, Continue.
- Fill in the Registration Form that appears with all the necessary details asked.
- Submit all the necessary documents.
- Verify all the details that you filled.
- Check the declaration given at the end of the page.
- And Click on Register.
- Candidates can check the link to Add School / Institute with valid DISE or AISHE code on the portal itself.
- Once Registered. Change your password that is provided by NSP for security purposes.
- When all the procedure is done. Take a printout of the confirmation page.
Documentation Required for E – District Scholarship Application
The candidates who are applying for the E – District Scholarship for the first time must provide the following list of documents during their New Registration. Save all the documents in PDF Format in a compatible File Size and upload when asked on the Application portal. Following is the list of all the required documents.
- Recent passport size photo
- Mark-sheet(s)(Consolidated Mark-sheet only)
- Community Certificate
- Income Certificate
- For Self Employed Parents/ Guardian, a Self Certification of Income declaration by way of an Affidavit in the Non-Judicial Stamp Paper with the value of Rs.10/-( in original)
- Address Proof (Ration Card, Voter ID, PAN Card etc)
- Fee receipts paid by the Student
- Proof of Bank Account Number (Core Banking Service) with IFS Code (11 Digits)