Candidates now will have to come on the merit list in order to get admissions in 11th Class.
FYJC Fourth General Merit List will be declared online on the official website of 11thadmissions.net. The FYJC Fourth Merit List will be released soon.
In a few days list for Pune 11th admission, vacant seats for CAP round 4 will be declared on the official website. Candidates will be able to check this list from the below link.
Latest update about FYJC Round 4 Merit list on 10th July 2020
Click Here to get Guidelines for College Registration Process.
Click Here to check Admission Schedule.
Revised Schedule for 11th Online Admission 2020 (English)
|Date & Time||Details|
|July 2020||Displaying third general merit list|
|July 2020||Admission for third general merit list at the college level.|
|July 2020||Displaying vacancy list and cut-off of the third round.|
|July 2020||Filling of Part-I and Part-II of admission forms. (Students can edit their option form)|
|July 2020||Displaying fourth general merit list|
|July 2020||Admission for fourth general merit list at the college level.|
|July 2020||Uploading of bifocal admission at the college level.|
Steps to check FYJC Pune 11th Second Merit List 2020
The step by step procedure to check the FYJC Pune, Fourth General Merit List 2020 is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of FYJC Pune – mumbai.11thadmission.net
- When you reach the Homepage section, search for FYJC Fourth Merit List 2020 Link
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Enter the required details such as your Registration Number and other details
- Click on the “Submit Button”
- The FYJC 4th General Merit List 2020 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take the Printout of the Merit List.
Documents that have to be carried during the Admission Process
Students have to bring the following documents during the Admission Process –
- Original Mark sheet of Class 10thor SSC Exams or any equivalent recognized exam.
- Original School Leaving Certificate
- Caste Certificate (optional, if applicable)
- Special Reservation Certificate (if applicable)
Students must keep two to three photocopies of the above-mentioned documents safe-sided. This year, the CAP Committee has imposed restrictions on the students who are seeking a transfer. A student can seek a change in the college if their residence is far from the college. Also if in case, their parent has been transferred to another location and their residence has changed or those candidates who have taken the admission in a particular stream and wish to change. Also, the students with medical health issues can also transfer.
Steps to fill Application Form (Pune 11th Admission – pune.11thadmission.net.in)
- Purchase information booklet from school/guidance center.
- Read it carefully while filling the sample form.
- Find Login ID and Password in the booklet.
- Visit your school to understand the admission procedure.
- Visit the website http://pune.11thadmission.net
- Log in using ‘Login-ID’ and ‘password’ given in the information booklet for the first login.
- Change the password and keep it in your mind for next Logins.
- Add security questions and keep answers in your mind.
- Take print-out of security question, answer and change the password.
- Follow the screen instructions and proceed with the online admission step by step.
- After entering the examination seat number, the Maharashtra State SSC board students (Appearing for March 2020 exam) Personal information will be filled automatically in the relevant fields.
- Previously passed and other than Maharashtra State Board students should fill in themselves their personal information.
- All students from PMC & PCMC area of Maharashtra State Board, must get approved their admission form part-1 from their respective school for the information (such as Applicant’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, caste category, constitutional or special reservation, etc.)
- Students outside PMC & PCMC area of Maharashtra State Board as well as other than Maharashtra State Board students must get approved their application form at the guidance center
- Only for this approval, students are eligible to fill part -2 (college preferences).
- Click on the CONFORM button and get your admission form confirmed.
- Applicants with any grievance or correction in data should get the form and documents approved from the school.
- Applicants claiming any constitutional and/or special reservation including open category student should get the form and documents approved for the school.
- Thus, after completing all the information in part-1, students should click the confirm button.
- Get your confirmed form approved by the school principal or guidance center.
- Take print out of the approved form and preserve it carefully.
- Without approval, the form will be in “PENDING STATUS” and these incomplete forms will not be considered at all for admission process, further, the students should note that even part -2 of the form (college preferences) will not available for pending status forms, students are advised to check “MY STATUS” after completing the form for approval.
- Part -2 of the form will be available only after having APPROVED in MY STATUS.
- Once part -2 is opened, SSC board students can see their best of five marks of SSC automatically, besides the regular students of SSC board, it is compulsory for all other students to fill their std. 10th marks. Repeaters previously passed and other board students should fill their marks and get approval to marks filled with school principals or guidance centers.
- After filling the marks, select a stream and submit your form. Then the list of all colleges showing aided, unaided, medium wise colleges, will be available. While giving preferences, the applicant must carefully, consider his / her percentage of marks, last year’s cut-off marks of the school / college, aided / unaided, fees, medium available subjects, the distance between school/college and your residence and timings of school/college chosen and available transport facilities. As per applicants choice, he/she should give MINIMUM ONE and MAXIMUM TEN preferences and arrange the selected college code preferences to fill the form and get the print-out of the part-1 and part -2.
- As per the time-table, the merit-list and the method of admission process will be declared.
Know This Year New Procedures – https://pune.11thadmission.net.in/
- Students need to mention clearly if they are applying in the reserved category or general category.
- Applicants are advised to list a minimum 1 to a maximum of 10 college preferences. Make a careful selection of higher secondary school/junior colleges while filling the order of preferences. If the appropriate order of preference is not given, it will be compulsory for the applicant finally to take admission in the higher secondary school/junior college allowed by computerized system on merit basis.
- Students can apply to only one stream.
- If you have confirmed your admission under a quota and have paid the full admission fees, your name will be blocked so that you may not apply in the general category.
- Students have to come with all the necessary documents: Booklet, Marksheet, and relevant certificates every time you visit the school.
- Take print out of the approved form and carefully preserve it with yourself.
“School Education Department, GoM is responsible for the administration of elementary, secondary and higher secondary education in the state. The Department is one of the largest in terms of the number of stakeholders it manages with more than 20 million students and more than 6 lakh teachers being a part of school education ecosystem in Maharashtra.
The broad functions of the Department revolve around:
- Promotion and Administration of Elementary and Secondary Education in the state
- Curriculum design and textbook publication
- Conducting board and scholarship examinations
- Implementation of provisions of Right to Education Act
- Design and implement policies that improve Quality of Education in the state
- Conceptualize and implement Teacher Training programs
- Implementation of central schemes such as Mid-day meal, scholarships, etc.
- Provision of admissions to First Year Junior college via an online mechanism
- Developing policies and practices that would encourage and facilitate sporting activities across the state
The Department has eight different directorates looking after specific functions relating to school education and has an independent body in terms of MPSP for implementation of provisions of SarvShikshaAbhiyaan.