Gujarat GNM, ANM, and B.Sc nursing Second-round choice filling 2020 will start from October 2020. Admission Committee for Gujarat Professional Nursing & Allied Medical Educational Courses will start Gujarat GNM, ANM and B.Sc nursing Second round choice filling on the official website. Interested candidates can apply for Gujarat GNM, ANM and B.Sc nursing Second round choice filling by visiting the official website i.e www.medadmgujarat.org
How to Apply for Gujarat GNM, ANM, and B.Sc Nursing second round Choice Filling?
A lot of candidates face problems while they apply for Gujarat GNM, ANM and B.Sc nursing second round choice filling. So, to help them, below we are providing the step by step process to Apply for Gujarat GNM, ANM and B.Sc nursing second round choice filling.
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the link showing for Gujarat GNM, ANM and B.Sc nursing second round choice filling.
- Enter your user id, password, 14 digit pin followed by captcha.
- Click on choice details and choose fill choices.
- Choose your branch, institute type, district and institute.
- After you make all your choices, print out your details for future use.
Important instructions for mock rounds and first choice filing rounds
- Mock rounds and the first choice filling round, you can fill the selection of any institution available in all courses that are algebra for the course. There is no limit to the number to fill the choice.
- “If you do not make any improvements during the second round of the rounds filled during the rounds of the rounds, the Choices will be considered as the final round of the rounds.”
- Mock round choice filing is for practice only, so you will get a seat during the second round as per the results declared during the Mock Round.
- During the Mock Round and the first Choice Filling round, it is advisable to fill as much choice as possible for your chosen course.
Gujarat GNM, ANM and B.Sc nursing second round choice filling-Important details
Admission Committee for Gujarat Professional Nursing & Allied Medical Educational Courses will activate link for Gujarat GNM, ANM and B.Sc nursing second round choice filling in the month of August 2020 after 12.00 p.m. Below we are providing the official notification related to Gujarat GNM, ANM and B.Sc nursing round choice filling to know more about the dates and timings for Gujarat GNM, ANM and B.Sc nursing second round choice filling.
List of Documents required for Gujarat GNM, ANM and B.sc Admission 2020
The candidates who are going to appear for the Gujarat GNM, ANM and B.sc Admission 2020 need to produce the following documents while securing admission. If a candidate fails to produce any of the documents, his admission will be canceled. Candidates need to carry follow documents:
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Class 10th mark sheet
- School Leaving Certificate/ Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- A person with Disability (PWD) Certificate
Seat Reservation for Gujarat GNM, ANM and B.sc Admission 2020
- For the purpose of admission, the seats will be reserved for the candidate who is the origins of Gujarat and falling under the following categories which are mentioned below. The reservation of the seats will not be applicable for those who have migrated from other States.
|Socially and Educationally Backward Classes||27%|
- 10% seats of total available Government seats in the BSc Nursing and ONM Colleges/Schools will be reserved for male candidates.
- For Admission in GNM and ANM courses- One seat each in Government GNM and ANM schools reserved for Widow and Orphan girl. The certificate of orphan girl issued by Collector/Deputy Collector/DDO/JTDO will be valid. The certificate of widow issued by Collector/Deputy Collector/DDO/JTDO will be valid.
- One seat from general category shall be reserved in each GMv[ schools for in-service ANMI FHW/ LHVI FHS.
The Gujrat Professional Nursing & Allied Medical Educational Courses
The Gujrat Professional Nursing & Allied Medical Educational offers following courses:
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT);
- Bachelor of Science In Nursing (B.Sc. Nursing);
- Bachelor of Orthotics and Prosthetics (BOP);
- Bachelor of Optometry (BO);
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT);
- Bachelor of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology (BASLP).
- General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) (Diploma Course)
- Auxiliary Nurses and Midwives Course (ANM) (Diploma Course)