The rank list will be released by the officials on the official website. A direct link to check the Gujarat Nursing Merit List or rank will be provided in this article. Students will be able to check B.Sc 1st Round cutoff here. Admission Committee for Professional Under Graduate Medical Courses (ACPUGMEC) will publish the GNM (General Nursing and Midwives) ANM (Auxiliary Nurse and Midwives) BSc nursing merit list 2021 Gujarat on the official website i.e www.medadmgujarat.org. A lot of candidates are waiting for the Gujarat Nursing Admission merit list 2021. Their wait is over now. Admission Committee for Professional Under Graduate Medical Course releases the Gujarat GNM (General Nursing and Midwives) /ANM (Auxiliary Nurse and Midwives) BSc Nursing first merit list on the official website i.e www.medadmgujarat.org
If you guys are looking for the www.medadmgujarat.org 2021 Gujarat Nursing Merit list, you have landed on the right spot. Below provided every minute detail related to the Gujarat Nursing Merit list and Gujarat Nursing Admission 2021.
How to download the Gujarat Nursing Merit list firstname.lastname@example.org
To help the students, below we are providing the step by step procedure for the students to download the Gujarat Nursing Merit list 2021 for B.sc, ANM and GNM.
- Visit the official website i.e www.medadmgujarat.org
- Click on the link showing for the Gujarat Nursing Merit list 2021.
- Choose your respective course i.e B.sc, ANM and GNM.
- Download and save the Gujarat Nursing Merit list 2021 for B.sc, ANM and GNM.
Details Printed on the Gujarat Nursing Merit list 2021
Following details are printed on the Gujarat Nursing Merit list 2021 for B.sc, ANM and GNM.
- Name of candidate
- Registration number
- Father’s Name
- Category of candidate
- Rank obtained
- Maximum Marks
- Marks obtained.
Gujarat Nursing Admission 2021 – ANM And GNM
Candidates who are looking for the admission into ANM and GNM courses can check the schedule for Gujarat Nursing Admission 2021. Below we are providing the Gujarat Nursing Admission Schedule.
|PIN Purchase In Person from Axis Bank for Online Registration during Banking Hours||– June 2021 –|
|Online Registration Process – Starting Date||– June 2021 –|
|Last Date of the Online Registration||– July 2021 –|
|Document Verification and Deposition at the Help Center after Online Registration||– July 2021 –|
|The Release of Gujarat Nursing 2021 Merit List||– August 2021 –|
Gujarat Nursing Merit List 2021
Merit list for Gujarat Nursing Admission 2021 will be published on the official website. Two separate merits of all eligible candidates belonging to Science stream and General stream shall be prepared. The applicant of the science stream will be given the first preference, The applicant of general stream shall be considered after the exhaustion of the merit list of science stream. The criteria for deciding marks of merit will be-
- Total percentage of theory marks of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics subject for science stream
- Total percentage obtained in Higher Secondary Certificate Examination for general stream
The seat will be allotted on the basis of the below-mentioned categories-
- All the approved seats of the Gujarat Professional Nursing and Allied Medical Educational Courses in the Government Schools, Colleges or Institutions of the State,
- All the approved seats of the Gujarat Professional Nursing and Allied Medical Educational Courses in the grant-in-aid Schools, Colleges or Institutions. and
- 75% of the total approved seats of the Gujarat Professional Nursing and Allied Medical Educational Courses in the unaided Schools, Colleges or Institutions.
- 25% seats of the total approved seats including 15% Non-Resident Indian seats of Gujarat Professional Nursing and Allied Medical Educational Courses in the unaided Schools, Colleges, Institutions or University:
Provided that if any management seat remains vacant, such seat will be filled in as the available Government seat.
- Before starting of the admission process, if any unaided School, College or institution including university requests to fill up the Management Seats by the Admission Committee such Management Seats will also be considered as available government seats for granting admission.
Non-Resident Indian (NRI)Seats-
- 15% seats of the total approved seats of the Gujarat Professional Nursing and Allied Medical educational Courses in the unaided Schools, Colleges, Institutions or a University provides that if a Non-Resident Indian seat remains vacant such seat will be filled as Management seat.
- Before starting of the admission process, if any unaided School, College or Institution including university requests to fill up the Non-Resident Indian Seats by the Admission Committee such Non-resident Scats will also be considered as available Government seats for granting admission.
Reservation of Seats
- For the purpose of admission, the seats will be reserved for the candidate who is the origins of Gujarat and falling under the following categories which are mentioned below. The reservation of the seats will not be applicable for those who have migrated from other States.
|Socially and Educationally Backward Classes||27%|
- 10% seats of total available Government seats in the BSc Nursing and ONM Colleges/Schools will be reserved for male candidates.
- For Admission in GNM and ANM courses- One seat each in Government GNM and ANM schools reserved for Widow and Orphan girl. The certificate of orphan girl issued by Collector/Deputy Collector/DDO/JTDO will be valid. The certificate of widow issued by Collector/Deputy Collector/DDO/JTDO will be valid.
- One seat from general category shall be reserved in each GMv[ schools for in-service ANMI FHW/ LHVI FHS.
Candidates can also get complete details on Gujarat Nursing Admission 2021 – ANM And GNM from these FAQ given below-
Gujarat Nursing Admission Process
- The admission committee shall prepare merit lists under rule 10 for the eligible
candidates who have applied under rule 8.
- The merit lists shall be displayed on the website of the Admission Committee and by
such other means as the committee IDllY consider convenient.
- The Admission Committee shall publish the schedule of online Counselling programme
on its website, by advertisement in the prominent newspapers widely circulated in the
State. and by some other means, as it may consider necessary.
- The candidate shall be required to indicate his order of choices of courses and schools or institutions. Online Allotment of seats shall be made on the basis of merit. category of the candidate and availability of scats. The allotment of seats shall be published on the website of the admission committee. The candidates are required to obtain the printed copies of the allotment letter and bank fee receipt Il’om the website
- The candidate shall be required to pay such fee as determined by the Fee Regulatory Committee. The admission allotted to the candidate shall be confirmed on payment of tuition fees of the concerned school. In case, the candidate fails to pay the tuition fees within the prescribed time limit. the admission offered to him shall be treated as cancelled. Such candidate shall not be eligible to get admission in the same course in the same institute in the successive rounds of counselling.
- The candidate belonging to the reserved category may be allowed to get admission on an unreserved seat as per his merit number in the unreserved category. The admission shall be granted to such candidate in an unreserved category, only if he is eligible to get admission in the higher order of preference of courses than that in the reserved category.
- The candidate seeking admission to the Gujarat Professional Nursing and Allied Medical educational Courses shall require to produce a Certificate of Physical Fitness to undergo such course in the prescribed form obtained from a registered medical practitioner along with the undertaking. The candidate shall submit the certificate to the Principal of the respective school. college or institution, at the time of joining where he has been offered admission. The admission of the candidate shall be confirmed subject 10 the production of the certificate of his physical fitness.
- In CJ1Se, where the considerable number of seats remain vacant and it appears to the Admission Committee to fill the vacant seats. it may conduct the admission -process for readjustment (reshuffling). The candidate can reshuffle seats/choice options during a process of readjustment (reshuffling). In such readjustment (reshuffling) of seats, the candidate who opts to participate in reshuffling process shall be considered for such admission. The candidate may either give an option for up gradation of choices already given or submit new choices, the candidate shall not be offered admission on me seats available to him in the previous allotment process. If the candidate gets admission 011 the basis of upgradation or new choice, then his earlier admission shall be treated as canceled
- In case of any doubt in the interpretation of admission procedure, the decision of
admission committee shall be final.
The Gujrat Professional Nursing & Allied Medical Educational Courses
The Gujrat Professional Nursing & Allied Medical Educational offers following courses:
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT);
- Bachelor of Science In Nursing (B.Sc. Nursing);
- Bachelor of Orthotics and Prosthetics (BOP);
- Bachelor of Optometry (BO);
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT);
- Bachelor of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology (BASLP).
- General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) (Diploma Course)
- Auxiliary Nurses and Midwives Course (ANM) (Diploma Course)