Haryana Staff Selection Commission has activated the application link of Adv. 1/2018 on 25th July 2018. Candidates can now apply for HSSC Recruitment 2018 against 130 posts. These vacancies are in different departments so a candidate should carefully check the HSSC Notification 2018 before filling the application form. HSSC application form 2018 should be filled with correct details only. The application form of HSSC 2018 Recruitment is available online and no other mode of application shall be accepted.
Important Dates of HSSC Recruitment 2018
|HSSC 2018 online application begins||25/07/2018|
|Last date to fill HSSC application form||08/08/2018|
|Last date to apply for HSSC Recruitment 2018||08/08/2018|
Eligibility Criteria HSSC 2018 Recruitment
Candidates desiring to apply for HSSC Vacancy 2018 must meet the eligibility criteria. Candidates not satisfying the required qualification should not fill the application form. All candidates refer HSSC notification 2018 to know about the eligibility criteria in a detailed manner. The application of non-eligible candidates will not be accepted. The interested candidates can read the required qualification from below.
- Candidates should have completed Graduation or equivalent from a recognized University or
- Candidates should have completed Diploma with a certificate of participation in Asian Games, Common Wealth Games, Asian Championship (Senior), Olympic Games or World Championships (Senior).
- Candidates should have knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit.
- The age of candidates should be in between 20-42 years. The benefit of age relaxation will be given to the candidates belonging to the reserved categories as per the rules of the government.
Pay Scale of HSSC Jobs 2018
Candidates who shall be selected will get the salary as per Scale of Pay: Rs.9300-Rs.34800/- + Rs.3600 Grade Pay.
Selection Procedure for HSSC 2018 Vacancy
Candidates who will apply for HSSC Recruitment 2018 will be selected on the basis of Written Examination. A candidate who will pass the Written Exam shall be called for Scrutiny of documents. The candidates can check the exam pattern from the table given below.
|Written Exam||90 Marks|
|Socio-Economic Criteria & Experience||10 Marks|
|Some Important Information|
|Apply Online||Click Here!|
|Official Notification||Click Here!|
|Official Website||Click Here!|
Documents to be Uploaded with HSSC Application Form 2018
A candidate who is desiring to apply for HSSC Recruitment 2018 shall have to upload some important documents failing to which the application can be rejected. The following documents are required to upload while filling the application form.
- Scanned Copy of High School Certificate showing DOB.
- Scanned Copy of Class 12th Mark sheet.
- Scanned Copy of Degree/Diploma Mark Sheet.
- Scanned photograph signed by the candidate.
- Scanned Signature of the candidate.
- Haryana Domicile Certificate issued by the concerned authority.