IBPS has released IBPS Clerk 2018 notification for the post of Clerk on the official website. The candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria and are interested can fill the IBPS Clerk Application form 2018. The IBPS has released the IBPS Clerk Application form 2018 on 18th September 2018. Candidates can check the IBPS Clerk 2018 notification details below.
IBPS Clerk 2018 Notification-Important Date
|Online beginning of IBPS Clerk 2018 Application form||18th September 2018|
|Last date to submit IBPS Clerk 2018 Application form||10th October 2018|
|IBPS Clerk 2018 exam date (Pre)||8th December 2018, 9th December 2018
15th December 2018, 16th December 2018
|IBPS Clerk 2018 exam date (Main)||20th January 2018|
IBPS Clerk 2018 Number of Vacancy
The IBPS has released a total of 7275 vacancies for the post of Clerk. IBPS has released the vacancies bank-wise and state-wise. There are 19 banks participating in the IBPS Clerk 2018 Recruitment. For more information about IBPS Clerk vacancies 2018, candidates can go through the official notification.
IBPS Clerk 2018 Notification- Eligibility Criteria
IBPS Clerk 2018 notification carries details about eligibility. Candidates must read the eligibility criteria before they start filling the IBPS Clerk Application form 2018.
- To be eligible for IBPS Clerk 2018, a candidate must be minimum of 21 years.
- The maximum age of candidates shall not exceed 28 years.
- Age relaxation is provided to candidates according to norms.
- A candidate filling the IBPS Clerk Application form 2018 must hold a graduation degree from any of the University approved by UGC.
How to fill the IBPS Clerk Application form 2018?
To help the candidates in filling the IBPS Clerk Application form 2018, below we are providing some steps that candidates can follow. Candidates can fill the application form through the online mode only.
- Visit the official website of IBPS.
- Click on the link showing for IBPS Clerk Application form 2018.
- Enter your details such as personal details, educational qualification, residential address.
- Proceed to pay the application fees.
- Download and save the application form for future use.
IBPS Clerk 2018 Notification- Application fees
Once the candidates submit the IBPS Clerk Application form 2018, candidates will have to proceed to the payment gateway. The candidates will have to pay the money through the online mode only. IBPS will not accept any other mode of payment. Check the application fees below:
|SC/ ST/ PWD/EXSM||Rs.100/-|
IBPS Clerk 2018 Selection Procedure
The candidates who have filled the IBPS Clerk Application form 2018 must know the selection procedure. The selection procedure includes the online test that will be held in two phases:
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam.
Important Link Area
|Official Notification||Click here|
|Official website||Click here|
|Apply here||Click Here|