The Institute of Chartered Accountant of India released a notification regarding the announcement of CA final result on 20th July 2018. The CA final result is most tentatively supposed to be announced on 20th July, Friday at 6:00 pm. Candidates can obtain their results either through email or through SMS.
Result for CPT (Common Proficiency Test) & Foundation Examination will also be announced on the same date along with the final examination result. All India Merit list (ranking up to 50th) will also be declared on the same date.
These links can be followed to check the merit list and foundation examination result: icaiexam.icai.org, caresults.icai.org, icai.nic.in
- Candidates may register at the website icaiexam.icai.org to obtain their result over an email address.
- The registration starts on 16th July 2018.
- Candidates would receive their result via Email after registration immediately after the announcement of result.
- Old Course:
Type CAFNOLD (SPACE) ROLL NUMBER (of candidate)
- New Course:
Type CAFNLNEW (space) ROLL NUMBER (of candidate)
- FOUNDATION EXAMINATION:
Type CAFND (space) ROLL NUMBER (foundation exam)
Type CACPT (space) ROLL NUMBER (CPT exam)
And send the SMS to 58888. This is possible for all mobile services throughout INDIA
Through Web Portal
- Candidate can visit the links provided above.
- Candidate should enter his registration no. or Pin no. along with his roll number.
- The CA result will appear on the screen.
- Candidate must download and take copies of the result for future reference.
About the Institute
ICAI is a statuary body that was established under the Chartered Accountatnts Act, 1949. The institute regulates the profession of Accountancy in INDIA. The institute is managed by a council comprising of 40 members out of which 8 are choosen representative from central govt.