Navodaya Vidyalaya Online Form 2019: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti had announced the JNV Application Forms 2019 from 15th October 2018. The Last date to fill the Navodaya Application Form for 6th Class and 9th Class is approaching. 30th November is the last date for the candidate who is interested to apply in the School. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Form for 6th Class and 9th Class will soon be over and the Examination preparation for the Entrance in the School will start. All the candidates are expected to fulfill the eligibility criteria and apply for the Admissions in due time. To read the full details of Navodaya Vidyalaya Application 2019 go through the article.
Important Dates for the Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission for 6th & 9th 2019
The candidates are advised to follow the Event Schedule provided by the Navodaya Vidyalaya Admissions 2019. For the most recent updates, the candidates can bookmark the page and find all the follow up as well as recent updates here. The JNV Application Form 2019 was released on 15th October 2018. Final Date for the Navodaya Vidyalaya Online Form 2019 is approaching on 30th November 2018. Check the Dates for the important events here.
|Application Forms Release Date||15th October 2018|
|Application Forms Closing Date||30th November 2018|
|Exam Date for 6th Class Admissions||6th April 2019 (11:15 AM)|
|Exam Date for 9th Class Admissions||2nd February 2019|
Eligibility Criteria For Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Application 2019
The candidates applying for the Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission must fulfill all the eligibility criteria that are mentioned in the official notification. The Eligibility Criteria are set to maintain a standard and equal transparency level to the candidates applying for the Navodaya Vidyalaya Online Form 2019. The candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria before applying for the examinations. Following Eligibility Criteria must be fulfilled.
For Candidates of 6th Class Admission:
- The candidates must belong to the district in which Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is opened.
- The candidate must have the date of birth as born after 01-05-2006 and before 30-04-2010 (Both days are inclusive). The Reserved Category have to fulfill the criteria same.
- The candidate must be studying in Class-V for the whole of the academic session 2018-19 in a Government/Government aided or other recognized schools or “B‟ certificate competency course of National Institute of Open Schooling in the same district where he/she is seeking admission. The candidate must successfully complete Class-V in the session 2018-19.
- No candidate is eligible to appear in the selection test for the second time, under any circumstances.
For Candidates of 9th Class Admission:
- 8th Class students from the JNV functioning and Govt. School can take admissions in this admissions.
- Candidate appearing for the admission test must qualify/ pass Class VIII in the academic session 2018-19 from a Govt./Govt. recognized school in the district where he/she is seeking admission.
- The candidate seeking admission must be born between 01.05.2003 and 30.04.2007 (both days inclusive).
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti reserves the right to refer any candidate to a MEDICAL BOARD for confirmation of the age of the candidate, in case any doubt arises about the age on the basis of
certificate produced by the candidate before confirmation of admission.
For More Details Read the official notification given below.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Application Form 2019
The JNV Application Forms 2019 have been already released. The candidates are applying for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2019 from 15th October 2018 to 30th November 2018. The candidates must check that all the eligibility criteria are respectively fulfilled before they proceed to fill the Navodaya Vidyalaya Online form.
How to Apply for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Application Form 2019
The candidates can visit the official website to check the official notification before filling the application form. The candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria. In case the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria they will not be able to fill the application form or to appear in the examination. Following steps can be taken to fill the application form.
- Visit the official website of the JNV – navodaya.gov.in.
- Select the link of the home page of the respective Class Admissions.
- Read the official notifications before applying for the JNV Application Form 2019.
- Register yourself.
- Submit all the necessary details.
- Confirm and verify if all the details are filled in properly.
- Submit the application fee.
- Print the confirmation page.
- Keep Xerox copies for further references.
Details to be submitted in the JNV Application Form 2019
Following details are to be filled in the Application Form 2019. the candidate is required to first register himself. Then they will be required to login and submit all the necessary details as mentioned below.
- Name of the Candidate
- Age of the Candidate
- District of the Candidate Domicile and Schooling
- Educational Qualification
- Category of the candidate
- Permanent Address
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- Name of the Candidate’s Mother
|Official Notification for 6th Class||Click Here|
|Official Notification for 9th Class||Click Here|
|Apply for 6th Class||Click Here|
|Apply for 11th Class||Click Here|