JnanaBhumi Scholarship 2018 -19:- Andhra Pradesh Government provides financial aids to the candidates who belong to lesser privileged classes to go for higher studies. Jnanabhumi Scholarships for Higher Education are offered by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. Jnanabhumi Students scholarship provides assistance for students seeking higher education. Students can register with the JnanaBhumi official portal to avail the scholarship from the AP Government. They will need to create their login details on the website and can check their application status on it, once applied.
Important points under Jnanabhumi Scholarship for Student Pre Metric:
- PG courses include PG Diploma courses with a one year or one and half year duration.
- The scheme includes the study of CPA (Certified Public Accountant) and CPM (Certified Portfolio Manager) courses in the US since they are equivalent to Chartered Accountancy (CA) / Cost Accounting (CA) courses in India.
- The scheme is available for only one child per family. A self-certification will be required from the candidate in this regard.
- Once a student is awarded the scholarship, he/she cannot re-apply.
Eligibility Criteria for JnanaBhumi Scholarship for Student Pre Metric
The candidates who wish to apply for the Jnanabhumi Scholarship must note the following eligibility criteria. Every candidate must fulfill these criteria if they wish to apply for the Scholarship successfully. The candidates are advised to go thoroughly through all the important points and check if they fulfill the eligibility criteria. These category candidates can apply for the Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2018 -19.
- Students must belong to the categories of SC, ST whose annual parental income is Rs. Two Lakhs or below.
- BC, EBC, Disabled Welfare Students whose parental income is RS. One lakh or below.
- Students whose attendance is 75% at the end of each quarter.
How to Apply for Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2018 -19
The candidates must check if they fulfill the Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form. Jnanabhumi Scholarship Application form is available on the official website of Jnanabhumi. The candidates are advised to follow the below steps to apply for Pre-Matric Scholarship Application Form for SC, ST, BC, and Disabled Welfare Students 2018-19.
- Visit the official website of JnanaBhumi Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Department – jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in.
- Then click Pre-Matric Registration Form 2018-19 or Post Matric Registration Form 2018 -19 on the home page.
- Fill the Application Form with required details along with the Documents that are asked.
- Verify all the details that you have entered.
- Submit after verification.
- Download and print the confirmation page.
Details to be filled in JnanaBhumi Scholarship Application Form 2018 – 19.
The following details must be filled in the JnanaBhumi Scholarship Registration form. We advise the candidate to kindly check all the details thoroughly before submitting the form. Before filling the application form check if you clear all the eligibility criteria required. Make sure that you are in possession of all the important documents as are mentioned below. It is important that candidate provide all the correct information. In case of any wrong or false information, the application form will be rejected.
Ration Card Details:
- Enter your Ration Card No
- Enter the Student Name
- Enter Student UID (Aadhar) No
- Select Gender – Male/Female
- Select your Date Of Birth
- Select Physically Challenged – Yes/No
- Select your Community / Religion
- Select your Caste Category
- Select your Sub Caste
- Enter your Father’s Name
- Enter your Father UID (Aadhar) No
- Enter your Mother’s Name
- Enter your Mother UID (Aadhar) No
- Select Profession of Parents
- Select Your School District
- Select Your School Mandal
- Select Your School
- Select Your Class
- Select Your Medium
- Enter your Admission No.
- Enter your Admission Date
Student Bank Account Details:
- Enter your Bank IFSC Code
- Enter your Student Bank Account No
- Reenter Student Bank Account No
- Select Your District
- Select Your Mandal / Muncipality
- Select Your Village/Ward
- Enter your Address
- Enter your PIN Code
- Enter your Mobile No
- Re Enter Your Mobile No
- Select your Mobile No. Belongs to [Father/Mother/Sister/Brother/Neighbour]
- Enter Your Email ID
Income Certificate Details:
- Enter Your Mee Seva No.
Caste Certificate Details:
- Enter Your MEE SEVA No.(Caste Certificate)
- Image of your Passport Photograph
- Scanned Bank Pass Book (First page)
- Scanned UID(Aadhar)
How to register a fresh student for JnanaBhumi scholarship 2018 -19
- To register a fresh student in the system, click on ‘Fresh Student Registration’.
- Select the SSC type of the student using radio buttons.
- Enter the SSC hall ticket number, SSC pass year of the student and click ‘Proceed’ to next page.
- New page displays ‘Student Personal details’, ‘Admission details’ and ‘Scholarship details’.
- Student will get an OTP to his registered mobile number upon admission.
Important Documents for Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2018 -19
Following documents must be submitted along with the application form.
- Aadhaar card
- Mobile number and E-mail ID
- Cast certificate number
- Student bank pass book first-page copy
- Income certificate number
- White Ration card number
- Students must save the copy of the application.