Kerala University is providing admission to the students in the Kerala University UG Admission. A lot of candidates had applied for the Kerala University UG Programmes. Only those candidates can apply for the Kerala University UG Programmes those who have applied for the Kerala University UG Admission 2018. Admissions to the seats in the Kerala University will be provided on the basis of the Marks obtained by the candidates. The application forms for the Kerala University UG admission has now been closed.
If you guys are looking for the College Wise Spot admission rank list, you have landed on the right spot. Below we are providing the very minute detail related to the College wise Spot Admission Rank List 2018. Candidates need not look anywhere else beyond this page.
Latest update about the Kerala University on 6th August 2018
Kerala University has released the College wise Spot Admission Rank List 2018 on the official website i.e admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in. Candidates who have appeared for the Kerala University can easily check the College wise Admission Rank List 2018.
|Kerala University Allotment 2018 Dates|
|University Name||Kerala University|
|Name of Courses||BA-BSC-BCOM-BCA and other courses|
|Admission Base||12th Class Marks|
|List of Seat Allotment||Trial-First-Second- Third-fourth- (1st Supplementary)|
|Trial Allotment Publish date||5th June 2018|
|First Supplementary Allotment Publish date||released|
|Article Category||Kerala University Degree Supply Allotment 2018|
How to download the Kerala University College wise spot Admission Rank List 2018 @admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in
To help the students and to reduce their anxiety, below we are providing the step by step procedure to download the Kerala University College wise Admission Rank List 2018.
- Visit the official website i.e admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in
- Click on the link showing for Kerala University College wise spot Admission Rank list 2018.
- Enter the details asked such as College, Course and Category.
- Click on view results.
- The College wise spot admission list will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and save the College wise spot admission list for future use.
Important Dates for Kerala University UG Admission
|Closure of online application form||8th June 2018|
|First Allotment||12th June 2018|
|Second allotment||19th June 2018|
|Third Allotment||25th June 2018|
|College Joining||26th to 29th June 2018|
|Buffer date for college joining||30th June 2018|
|Commencement of Classe||2nd July 2018|
|Fourth Allotment||5th July 2018|
|College wise Spot Allotment Rank List||6th August 2018|
Post Allotment Activities
Reporting at the College: Candidates who get allotment will have to report before the Principal/Head of the College/Institution concerned for admission on the dates notified, with the following documents:
- Print out of completed online application generated by the Candidate.
- Fee receipt (Original copy) towards Registration fee
- Allotment Memo (Latest)
- Original mark list of the qualifying examination
- Fee Receipt(Original Copy) towards special fee affiliation, matriculation, recognition, eligibility fee
- Certificate to prove date of birth
- TC from the Institution last attended
- Course & Conduct Certificate
- Original Community Certificate/BPL Certificate
- Income certificate in the case of SEBC/ OEC candidates.
- Original certificates to prove the claim for grace marks if any.
- Eligibility certificate from the University of Kerala in case of candidates who have passed qualifying examination other than HSE/ VHSE conducted by Government of Kerala or the examination conducted by CBSE and CISCE.
- Any other relevant certificate for any claim made in the application.
Verification of Documents: The Principal/Head of the Institution shall be personally responsible for verification and satisfaction of the correctness of the records produced by the candidate at the time of seeking admission in the College/Institution. The candidates should fulfill the eligibility criteria at the time of online registration and all relevant documents shall be submitted at the respective colleges during the time of admission.
All candidates securing admission to the FDP should compulsorily remit the university fees (General-1525/-, SC/ST-840/-) in any branch of SBI by downloading the admission fee challan. Special Instructions
- Failure to report for Admission: Candidates who do not take admission on the prescribed date will lose their admission. They will not be considered for any further regular allotments under any stream.
- Candidates have the freedom to change their password, however, they should take note of the password and application number carefully for future login.
- Application of candidates who do not register their personal and academic data online and who do not give their options online within the time schedule will not be considered for allotment. No opportunity will be given to incorporate any details after the last date of submission of application. Late or defective application will not be considered under any circumstances.
- Any kind of false information will lead to cancellation of admission.
- Any boards, where the grades are awarded instead of marks, the candidates should enter the corresponding marks, while entering the academic data.
- No rounding of marks/percentage to the nearest whole number will be permitted.
- The University will not entertain any request for change of the dates of Online Centralized Allotment.
- Any other item not specifically covered in this prospectus will be decided by the University and that decision shall be final.
- Preventive measure against ragging: If an applicant for admission is found to have indulged in ragging in the past or if it is noticed later that he/she had indulged in ragging, admission shall be refused or he/she shall be expelled from the educational institution.
About Kerala University
University of Kerala (UoK), formerly the University of Travancore, is an affiliating university located in Thiruvananthapuram, capital of the south Indian state of Kerala, India. It was established in 1937, long before the birth of the state of Kerala in India, by a promulgation of the Maharajah of Travancore, Sri Chithira Thirunal Balarama Varma who was also the first Chancellor of the university.C. P. Ramaswami Iyer, the then Diwan (Prime Minister) of Travancore, was the first Vice-Chancellor.
At present, the University has sixteen faculties and forty-one departments of teaching and research in addition to study centers and other departments. Teaching, Research, and Knowledge extension are the mandates of the Departments. They primarily focus on post-graduate (masters) programmes, MPhil programmes (1-year research degree) and doctoral research. In 2007, the University awarded over 100 PhDs. (University’s research activities are also going on in select affiliated colleges and other recognized research centers in and outside the state). The University has had in its faculties eminent scholars who were trained under legendary figures (Sir C V Raman’s student in Dept of Physics, Prof S R Ranganathan’s student in Library Science and Prof Benjamin Bloom’s student in Dept of Education). Some of the faculty members themselves were legends, such as famous poet K Ayyappa Panicker, Oriental scholar T Ganapathi Sasthri etc
List of Courses offered by Kerala University
- BA (Bachelor of Arts)
- BArch (Bachelor of Architecture)
- BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
- BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications)
- BCom (Bachelor of Commerce)
- BEd (Bachelor of Education)
- BFA (Bachelor of Fine Arts)
- BPA (Bachelor of Performing Arts)
- BPEd (Bachelor of Physical Education)
- BSc (Bachelor of Science)
- BSW (Bachelor of Social Work)
- BTech (Bachelor of Technology)
- BVoc (Bachelor of Vocational Courses)
- LLB (Bachelor of Laws)
- LLM (Master of Laws)
- MA (Master of Arts)
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- MCA (Master of Computer Applications)
- MCJ (Master of Communication and Journalism)
- MCom (Master of Commerce)
- MEd (Master of Education)
- MPA (Master of Performing Arts)
- MPEd (Master of Physical Education)
- MPlan (Master of Planning)
- MSc (Master of Science)
- MSW (Master of Social Work)
- MTA (Master of Tourism Administration)
- MTech (Master of Technology)
- MVA (Master of Visual Arts)