Mahapariksha PWD Admit Card 2019 | Maharashtra Public Works Department is soon going to announce the dates and MAHAPWD Hall Ticket 2019 on its official website. The candidates who have applied for the Maharashtra Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 can check the link below or visit the official website and download the Mahapariksha PWD Admit Card 2019. Maharashtra PWD announced the Junior Engineer (Civil) post for 405 vacancies.
On its official website, Maharashtra Public Works Department announced Mahapariskha Junior ENgineer Registration 2019. The Mahapariskha Application Forms were filled from 5th January 2019 to 25th January 2019. The candidates will soon be given the Mahapariskha PWD Exam Dates.
Important Details of Mahapariksha PWD Admit Card 2019
The candidates have already applied for the examination. Soon, they will be appearing for the Written Examination. In the table below, we are providing you with the important details of the MAHAPWD Admit Card 2019. It is advisable to check all the details here before you appear for the examination. The candidates should follow the page and visit here regularly in order to find the latest updates.
|Organization Body||Maharashtra Public Works Departments|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|Name of the Recruitment||MAHAPWD Junior Engineer (Civil) Recruitment 2019|
|Starting of Application||5th January 2019|
|Last of Application||25th January 2019|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Mahapariskha PWD Hall Ticket 2019
Maharashtra Public Works Departments has already released the MAHAPWD Hall Ticket 2019 on its official website. The candidates can visit the link provided here and download their admit card. For the written examination for the post of Junior Engineer in Civil subdivision of Maharashtra Public Works Department. The MAHAPWD Hall Ticket 2019 is an authorization document that provides authenticity to the candidates to appear in the examination.
The candidates who have correctly submitted their Application Form will be able to download the admit card. If a candidate is not in possession of the Mahapariskha PWD Admit Card 2019 will not be allowed to appear in the examination. It is advisable to download the admit card in due time and not wait till the last date.
How to Download Mahapariksha PWD Hall Ticket 2019
Maharashtra PWD Hall Ticket is now available on the official website of Maharashtra Public Works Department. The candidates can download their MAHAPWD Admit Card 2019 by providing their Login Details on the candidate’s Portal. It is important to present the admit card on the examination date in the exam hall. Follow the steps given here.
- Visit the link provided here – Click Here.
- Submit the login details like Username and Password.
- The admit card will be available on the new tab.
- Check the details mentioned on the MAHAPWD Admit Card 2019.
- Download the Hall TIcket.
- Take a print out of it and keep 2-3 Xerox Copies of the MAHAPWD Hall Ticket 2019.
Details mentioned on MAHAPWD Hall Ticket 2019
Following Details are mentioned on the Mahapariskha PWD Admit Card 2019. The candidates are advised to check that all the details are mentioned correctly and there is no correction. In case there is any kind of mistake found, kindly contact the MAHAPWD Authority to correct the misprints.
- Name of the Examination
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Date of the Examination
- Venue of the Examination
- Exam Center Details
- Time of the Examination
- Reporting Time
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Category of the Candidate
- Registration Number of the Candidate
- Examination Instructions
- Signature of the Candidate
- Signature of the Examination Controller
- Photograph of the Candidate
Mahapariksha PWD Exam Pattern 2019
Maharashtra Public Works Department released the official notification on its official website. MAHAPWD Exam will be conducted soon and Mahapariskha PWD Admit Card 2019 is already released. In here we are providing the Mahapariskha PWD Exam Pattern 2019.
- The examination will be conducted in online mode only.
- There will be 2 subjects in the examination.
- Total marks of the Written Examination will be of 200 marks.
- One subject will be a General Subject and will be a total of 50 marks.
- There will be 50 questions for 2 marks each.
- There will be 25 Questions in the General Subject.
- Another Subject will be on the Technical Subject (Civil).
- Technical Subject will be of 75 Questions.
- Each question will be 2 marks each.
- Thus, the Technical Subject will be of 150 Marks.
Mahapariskha PWD Syllabus for Junior Engineer Exam 2019
Maharashtra PWD JE Syllabus 2019 – Civil
- Estimation, Costing, and Specifications.
- Construction and Project Management.
- PSC Structures.
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Concrete Technology.
- Steel Structures.
- Hydraulic Structures.
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Environmental Studies etc.
Maharashtra PWD JE Syllabus 2019 – Reasoning
- Alphabet Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Number Ranking.
- Statements & Arguments.
- Mirror Images.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Embedded Figures.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Data Interpretation.
- Blood Relations.
- Number Series.
- Decision Making.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Statements & Conclusions.
Maharashtra PWD Jr Engineer Syllabus 2019 – English
- Sentence Completion.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Joining Sentences.
- Para Completion.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Passage Completion.
- Spotting Errors.
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
Maharashtra PWD JE Syllabus 2019 – Aptitude
- Boats and Streams.
- Simple Interest.
- Races and Games.
- Height and Distance.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Surds and Indices.
- Chain Rule.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Stocks and Share.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Time and Work.
- Time and Distance.
- Problems on Ages.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M.
- Compound Interest.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Banker’s Discount.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
PWD Maha JE Syllabus 2019 – General Knowledge
- Rivers, Lakes, and Seas.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Indian Economy.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Indian History.
- General Science.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Current Affairs.
- Indian Parliament.
- Famous Places in India.
- Environmental Issues.
- Indian Politics.