Maulana Azad Education Foundation Under the Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship has invited application for Maulana Azad Scholarship 2018. Maulana Azad Education Foundation provides the scholarship to the candidates who are economically or financially weak and they can not afford the expenses for the education. The main objective behind Maulana Azad Scholarship Form 2018 (Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship) is to provide expenditure of School/ college fee, Stationary and booklets fund, and payment of required equipment for the courses.
Below in this article, we will provide every minute detail related to Maulana Azad Scholarship Form 2018 and candidates need not look anywhere beyond this page. Every required information will be given to the candidates. Read the entire article to know more about the Scholarship Form 2018.
Latest Update about Maulana Azad Education Foundation
Maulana Azad Education Foundation Under the Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship has extended the date of application form till 15th October 2018. Candidates can apply for Scholarship through the official website of MAEF i.e www.maef.nic.in
Update about Maulana Azad Education Foundation
Maulana Azad Education Foundation Under the Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship has invited application for Maulana Azad Scholarship Form. The application form began on 15th July 2018. Candidates can apply for Scholarship through the official website of MAEF i.e www.maef.nic.in
How to apply for MAEF Scholarship 2019 @www.maef.nic.in
- Visit the official website of MAEF i.e http://www.maef.nic.in/
- Click on the link showing for MAEF Scholarship 2018-2019
- Click on the Registration Link.
- Enter all the required details asked such as name, religion.
- Take the Print out of the MAEF Scholarship.
List of eligible candidates for MAEF Scholarship (Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship)
These candidates are eligible for Scholarship who satisfy below criteria:
- The Candidates who belong to Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, Sikhs, Parsee and Jains.
- The scholarship will be awarded to minorities’ girl students who are studying in Class 9th to 12th
- Candidates must have secured at least 50% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate in previous class
- Parent’s/guardians annual income from all resources is less than Rs.2.00 Lakh (Rupees Two Lakh).
An amount for the MAEF Scholarship
Maulana Azad Education Foundation is providing “Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship” of Rs.10000/- each (5000/- in IX & 5000/- in X) and Rs. 12,000/-each (6,000/- in XI & 6,000/- in XII). The Scholarship is available only for girls who belong to Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, Sikhs, Parsee, and Jains community.
Details to fill on MAEF Scholarship form 2018
The candidates who seek interest in MAEF Scholarship form must provide the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth.
- Scholarship of class.
- Annual Income
- Maximum Marks
- Marks Obtained
- Identification Details
- Bank Details of candidate
- Occupation of Father
- Address of Candidate
- Present School date
MAEF Scholarship Important Details 2018
|Commencement of Scholarship Form||started|
|Last date to apply online||15th October|
|The last date to submit hard copy||31st October|
List of Documents to attach with Scholarship Form 2018
The candidates need to attach the following documents to apply for Scholarship:
- 9th, 10th and 11th class mark sheet
- School/ College admission Slip
- Institute Verified Certificate by the Principal or Headmaster
- Attested passport size photograph of the student by Principal
- Self Attested Certificate of Marksheet of previous class as filled in the form.
- Income Certificate of parents/guardian to be issued by the Competent Authority declared by the State Govt./UTs Administration. Income certificate in English/Hindi/Regional language. In case the Certificate is in Regional language, then it should be accompanied by self-certified Hindi/English Version.
- Self-declaration of minority community certificate by the student
- Photocopy of the First page of Bank/Postal Account Passbook with, In the name of applicant (either single or joint account with her parents.
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card of the student.
The Candidates are required to submit the hard-copy of these documents along with the scholarship form through the post at the foundation office of Maulana Azad Foundation, New Delhi (Chelmsford Road) 1105. The date to submit the Scholarship Form along with these documents is 30th September.
Important Instruction for MAEF Scholarship 2018
- All columns must be filled.
- Application received in an incomplete form or without supporting documentation will not be entertained
- All documents have to be sent by post along with printed Application form.
- It is absolutely necessary to give contact telephone number of the student; present School/College Telephone no. must also be given.
- Candidate without having Aadhar Card can register on the portal with your Bank A/c Number with IFSC Code as Identifier.
Income certificate of parents/guardian to be issued by the Competent Authority declared by the State Govt./UTs Administration.
Income certificate should be in English/Hindi/Regional language.
In case the Certificate is in Regional language, then it should be accompanied by self-certified Hindi/English Version.
MAEF Scholarship Status 2018
This Scholarship will be offered to selected girl students to continue their studies. This Scholarship is a Merit-based one-time scholarship, where students will avail of this scholarship only one time. The final Moulana Azad Scholarship Status 2018 will be drawn after completion of application process.
Maulana Azad Scholarship Selected List 2018
Students who have applied for Maulana Azad Scholarship, Scheme, they will be informed regarding their selection either by registered phone number or through school authorities. Students can also check the list of selected candidates officially. Maulana Azad Scholarship Selected List students will get the fund as promised by Maulana Azad Education Trust.
About the MAEF (Maulana Azad Education Foundation) Scholarship
The Foundation was established on the occasion of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad’s birth centenary celebrations. His eventful life was packed with outstanding achievements in the diverse fields. He was a towering figure on the Indian political scene and a scholar rated high in the realms of Urdu Literature. To this, he added a trend-setting innings as a journalist. But his greatest claim to fame was his contribution as a thinker with a world vision and humanist outlook. A dogged freedom fighter and an un-failing upholder of secular and democratic values. Maulana Azad deserves to be introduced afresh to the modern generation of Indians.