Madhya Pradesh D.El.Ed 2018: Madhya Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) earlier known as Basic Training Certificate (MP BTC) is organized and conducted by Madhya Pradesh Basic Education Board. MP State Education Center, Bhopal, the official authority has started inviting applications for D.El.Ed 2018 from 28th June to 12th July 2018. Candidates who are willing to get enrolled for D.El.Ed course into the participating institute, they must register before the deadline. No entrance test is held for admission purpose. Based on the marks obtained in the qualifying marks, candidates get admission to D.El.Ed course. Candidate must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for D.El.Ed programme. To know more about the MP D.El.Ed 2018 – Read Below.
- Today is the last date to complete MP Deled Counselling Registration Process. Click Here to fill MP Deled Registration form 2018.
- MP Deled Seat Allotment 2018 result will release on 28th August 2018. We will update the link so that candidates can check Deled MP Seat Allotment result 2018.
MP D.El.Ed 2018 Latest Updates
MP D.El.Ed 2018 Application Form is now available and will remain active till 12th July 2018. Candidates who willing to apply must visit the application form section below.
MP D.El.Ed 2018 (MP DELED) Important Dates
Dates for MP D.El.Ed 2018 has been released by the official authority. As per the released notification, below mentioned table has been updated. Candidates must follow the table given below for the event dates related to MP D.El.Ed 2018.
|Opening date of Registration||28 June 2018 to 12 July 2018|
|Option Exercise for choosing the Institutes by the candidates||28 June 2018 to 12 July 2018|
|Seat Allocation & List of Admission List||16 July 2018|
|Application for Upgradation||16 July 2018 to 22 July 2018|
|Publishing of Upgradation Merit List||24 July 2018|
|Entry granted on the basis of upgradation||24 to 28 July 2018|
|Display of Remaining Seats||30 July 2018|
|Second Chance for Institute Selection||31 July to 05 August 2018|
|Seat Allocation & List of Admission List||08 August 2018|
|Admission to the above-allotted seats||08 August to 14 August 2018|
|Display of Remaining Seats||16 August 2018|
|Third Chance for Institute Selection||17 to 22 August 2018|
|Seat Allocation & List of Admission List||24 August 2018|
|Admission to the above-allotted seats||24th to 28th August 2018|
MP D.El.Ed 2018 Eligibility Criteria – MP DELED
- Candidates must pass the class 10+2 (Higher Secondary Certificate Examination / Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination with 50% Marks (45% for SC/ST) from any Board of Secondary Education recognized by the Central Government / Madhya Pradesh State Government.
- Relaxation of 05% Marks to the Reserved Candidates / Applicants belonging to Madhya Pradesh State.
- Candidates should attain an age of 17 Years at the time of admission.
MP D.El.Ed 2018 Application Form
The online application form for MP D.El.Ed 2018 is available from 28th June 2018. The last date to apply is 12th July 2018. Link to apply is provided below. The candidate who is going to register must check the eligibility criteria. Students who fulfill the eligibility criteria, only they can apply for the MP El.ED programme. Step by step guide to applying for MP D.El.ED 2018 is provided below.
Step 1: Click on the link MP D.El.Ed 2018 Application Form. Clicking on it will redirect to the official website. (https://rsk.mponline.gov.in/portal/Examinations/DED/index.aspx)
Step 2: Navigate to “counselling activities”. Accept the declaration box and click on “OK” button. Enter the details like personal, academic qualification and corresponding address without committing any mistake.
Step 3: After entering all the details, upload the scanned image of a photograph, signature as per the specification.
Step 4: Pay the application fee via online (debit card/ credit card/net banking) or offline mode (deposit through online authorized KIOSK).
Step 5: At last, submit the application form
Step 6: Save, download and take out the print copy of the filled up application form.
- Registration Fee is Rs.50/-
- A choice filling fee is Rs.100/-
- Correction Form fees Rs.50/-
MP Online D.El.Ed First Seat Allotment 2018
After receiving all the application from the eligible candidates, the official authority scrutinizes the marks obtained in class 12 board exam. Based on the marks obtained and the number of application received, the board will prepare and publish the seat allotment list. Candidates will be allowed to choose and lock the participating college of their choice. After choice filling and locking, the official authority publishes the seat allotment list.
Updradation of college
Candidates who have been allotted seat and not satisfied with the allotted college can opt for upgradation. Seats will be upgraded only if there is any vacancy. After the upgradation, once again the seat allotment list will be published. This process will be repeated unless and until all the seats in the participating institute get filled.
Display of Remaining Seats after upgradation and seat allotment list
After opting for upgradation, the official authority publishes the seat allotment list. Candidates, if satisfied with the seat allotted must freeze the seat and report to allotted college to complete the admission purpose. After the commencement of this procedure, the authority publishes the vacant seats on the official website.
Essential Documents to be annexed along with the Online Option Form:
Candidates must enclose the below-mentioned documents along with the application form
- Qualifying Examination (10+2) / Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination / Secondary School Leaving Certificate / Higher Secondary Examination Marks-Statement.
- Attested Xerox of the Original Documents / Certificates prescribed here below:
- Receipt of Challan Online Option Forms and Deposited Process Fee.
- 10th Standard / 12th Class Marks-Statement / Date of Birth Certificate issued by a Competent Authority / Institution.
- A Certificate in the Prescribed Format for Reservation Category and Cadre.
- Madhya Pradesh State Domicile Certificate.
- Most Importantly One Most Recent Passport Size Photograph.
Document to be produced at the time of reporting to the allotted institute
Candidates must carry the below-mentioned documents at the time of reporting at the institute.
- High School Examination Certificate (HSEC) Date of Birth Certificate.
- Domicile / Residential Certificate of Minimum 15 Years.
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC).
- Certificate of Passing Higher Secondary Examination (HSE) from a Board of Secondary Education recognized by the Central Government / State Government.
- Statement of Marks of Higher Secondary Examination or Equivalent.
- In case of a candidate belonging to Reserved Category, a Certificate issued by the Competent Authority and other authentic documents about his / her Caste.
- In case of candidates already in Service, an Experience Certificate (EC) as well as No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the authorizations of the Institute where serving.
- Any other relevant Documents / Certificates / Testimonials, the candidate feels necessary to furnish.
If you have any doubt related to this article, then please inform us by writing in the comment section given below.